Why kind of music do actual non-normalfags listen to?

Why kind of music do actual non-normalfags listen to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vgkNkBovI3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Swans, Death Grips, Merzbow, Autechre...

Me? I'm really into experimental music, Merzbow, Boredoms, Gerogerigegege, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse, Nurse with Wound, Einstürzende Neubauten, Brainbombs, Egor Letov, Death in June, Current 93, La Monte Young, Moondog, Lou Harrison, Henry Cowell, Luigi Russolo, Popol Vuh, Fishmans, Jean Jacques Perrey, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Rainbow Caroliner, Taj Mahal Travellers, Fushitsusha, Peter Brötzmann, John Cage, Scott Walker, Unwound, Dead, Frank Zappa, Morton Feldman, Captain Beefheart, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, Arnold Schoenberg, Pierre Boulez, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282. Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire, Daphne Oram, Terry Riley, Peter Sotos, Boyd Rice, Henry Flynt, Kazumoto Endo, David Tudor, Half Japanese,Secret Chiefs 3, Keiji Haino, Ramleh, Otomo Yoshihide, John Zorn, Joe Meek, Faxed Head, Harry Partch, Wesley Willis, Fred Frith, The Residents, Sun Ra, Sun City Girls, Hans Krusi, Royal Trux, Jandek, Loren Mazzacane Connors, The Dead C, Comus, Cromagnon, Eliane Radigue, The Red Krayola, Opus Avantra, Pan.Thy.Monium., Murmuüre, Gong, cLOUDDEAD, Muslimgauze, the list goes on...

...yeah, I guess you could say I am something of an intellectual.

LMFAO full discography

Mac Demarco

LOVE WILL TEAR US APART
AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=vgkNkBovI3k

I'll just spam the most esoteric and inaccessible Artists I know because that's what you want, right?

Guruh Gypsy, Seesselberg, Dan Friel, Contrastic, Cabaret du ciel, U Sco, Esplendor Geometrico, Caroline K, Laurie Spiegel, Massgrav, Volta do Mar, Portion Control, Minimal Man, Ambrose Reynolds, early Martin Dupont, Exploding Star Orchestra, Barrows

If you've heard of the Artists above then you're not normal I don't think. If you still don't feel degenerate enough try Grand Machine - Nihilist or MCRELECTRICOTTO on Youtube.

Justin Bieber
Prove me wrong

define normalfag

When routine bites hard
And ambitions are low
And resentment rides high
But emotions won't grow
And we're changing our ways, taking different roads

Then love, love will tear us apart again
Love, love will tear us apart again

Why is the bedroom so cold?
You've turned away on your side
Is my timing that flawed?
Our respect runs so dry
Yet there's still this appeal
That we've kept through our lives

But love, love will tear us apart again

You cry out in your sleep
All my failings exposed
And there's a taste in my mouth
As desperation takes hold
Just that something so good
Just can't function no more

Then love, love will tear us apart again
Then love, love will tear it apart again
Love, love will tear it apart again

Early Martin Dupont is not inacessible
Listen to Shu Furuma Ju, pure unashamed autismocore

I'd second thoughts about how obscure some of these actually were after posting as well. I guess I'm still a pleb. Thanks for the recommendation now, medicine for the discordant contrarian in mi

kate bush.

>Tfw I know almost all of them

It's ok bby, I like a lot of those artists
Similar to the minimal wave ones:
Holy toy
Spring aus des wolken
Gorilla Aktiv
Salaried man club
Yximalloo

banana head

>Contrastic
Czech memegrind isn't degenerate, it's in their genes to make weird music

>Contrastic
my niger

> actual non-normalfags
>"well, I"
Heh, funny thing about normalfags, right? They're never you.

anything, I imagine they're not motivated by trying to appear "non-normal" like a lot of people here

Most actual weird people I've met like actual aspergers and such have usually had a pretty bad taste, the sort of stuff that would get laughed at here, if they've been interested in music at all. Music is generally a normalfag hobby, underground music included. Making music used to be a pretty social effort and playing shows and going to concerts is still a large part of the hobby for many. Not that being a shutin makes you non-normalfag either, at least in some countries it's actually pretty normal for young people to be NEETs and not have much going on in their lives. Being really into a certain type of entertainment like anime or music is normal too, most people have interests and hobbies of some sort.

>has friends
>has love life
>goes to parties and other social gatherings

God, this is actually a great list. This is what old Sup Forums used to be about. Now you jokers listen to Young Thug and think you're into some deep shot.

Great post. I've been around guys like that. Y'all know this thing called "nightcore"? Well get ready to hear plenty of that.

Lol at this rymcore intro baby pretending to be an oldfag

I'm missing one, am I a normalfag?

Neat I'll listen later

you're a failed normie

Which one is it or are you not happy to disclose that

subnormie

Kingcobrajfs vocal covers

what was meant

>...yeah, I guess you could say I am something of an intellectual.

i listen to the same and i'm a brainlet

video game and anime soundtracks