RIZ AHMED DOESN'T KNOW WHO LANDO CALRISSIAN IS

This is who is starring in your new Marvel Wars flick, mouseketeers.
youtube.com/watch?v=xV6_wJifS9U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G-epojal7nE
youtube.com/watch?v=McZhSGdcwV8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZY4TT3VtR8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know who Riz Ahmed is so it's cool.

lel

He just needs to be Omar. That's good enough for me.

bump

It's an actors job to play the role in which they have been cast. Whether they're a fan of the series is irrelevant.

this

Why is he dumb for not being a fan of Starshit?

This is what you get for paying to first watch TFA and now this

Seemed to me like he did know who he was, just surprised to see his full name turn up in the generator.

Doesn't Ford hate Star Wars?

>last name is Ahmed
the fuck, isn't that like naming your kid John Kevin

Wow, imagine if the actor who played Obi-wan in the originals wasn't a fan of the series!

Neo-Sup Forums, everyone. Fresh off the boat from you-know-where.

Sup Forums?

no, leddit

No, he was taken aback that he had to rhyme with Lando's full name.

does he not hate Star Wars?

>being a fan of a series that doesn't exist yet

yea, the reason Han gets frozen at the end of Empire is because Ford was threatening not to do the Jedi cause he hated it so much, and they wanted to not be screwed if that happened

closer to John Jones

Why would I know who he is?

Fake news.

It was planned before Ep. IV even came out.

Stop treating Star Wars like a fucking cultural treasure, it's just playing into Disney's pockets at this point. Ben Kenobi was right. It's fucking infantile trash. Noone is obliged to know shit about any of these movies anymore.

but half of Sup Forums saw TFA in theatres and were raving about it for a full week non-step

what's more subversive than infantilization of culture and art so you can easy rake in the easy money while fans autistically rave about the low effort creations you thought of?

Ford didn't hate Star Wars, he hated George Lucas.

the first 3 were a cultural phenomenon, the rest are irrelevant and have contributed very little.

then why do Indiana Jones?

Fuck you, Nas gets a pass.

he's more talented than any of the other actors in the movie

Spielberg probably kept Lucas' autism in check

Caring about an actor's knowledge of the series is reminiscent of both certain parts of reddit and certain periods of Sup Forums.

no, it's Sup Forums.

I can see that

Sup Forums has always been here.
There have been hundreds of new arrivals from r*ddit over the last month or so.

>rappers crossing into acting
Not even once.

what you wanna get fuckin cute with me?
Jones is a given irish surname of gaelic origin while Ahmed is arabic first name

I swear, pakis always take this shit one step too far.

youtube.com/watch?v=G-epojal7nE

based on his rap, he knew who the character was, but he probably just wasn't familiar with Lando's last name

>AAAAAAAAAAAAACTIIIIING
I admit, it does take some talent to eat up scenery when one isn't even on a fucking stage.
He should stick to rapping.

True, and not just Sup Forums it's happening to all the boards

Didn't watch into it that far. Rap is inherently degenerate and I wouldn't expose my ears to it for a second. You must be pretty mindcucked if you tolerate that shit. There was no rap when the white man was sitting atop the world's throne. Makes you think.

>irish surname of gaelic origin
also I just realized I fucked this part up, it's of english origin

no fucking idea how I mixed that with gaelic

>Jew
Of course

Spielberg knew how to direct people; Lucas has never managed to do that. Working with Spielberg is an actor's dream job; working with Lucas is great if you're a set designer or a cameraman, and literal Hell if you're an actor. Spielberg breathed life into Indiana Jones as a character; Lucas expected characters to materialize from thin air and gave them nothing but the bare minimum to work with, and given Ford had exactly one film under his belt prior to Star Wars, that was a trial by fire he never asked for and has resented forever. Hamill was brand new and didn't know better, Fisher had drugs and a longer career to get her through it, and everyone else were veterans who took Lucas's scraps and made that shit work because they were pros.

I'm not sure he even speaks English. Filthy foreigner

4U

youtube.com/watch?v=McZhSGdcwV8

Disney doesn't know who Lando is.
>Muh multi culti no whites allowed
>All that nonsense and they still haven't cast the black guy we actually want

I think that liking Lando Calrissian is one big leftist shilled meme 2bh. I didn't even recall that character from watching the films as a child.

>born in london engeland
>pakistani muslim
Don't get more british then that, habibi :^)

>there are people on this board right now that will pay money to see this shit

>British
>speaking English ever
youtube.com/watch?v=ZY4TT3VtR8o
They gave it its name, but they don't speak it for shit.

This is a disney marketer.

racist much OP?

He was good in Four Lions and Nightcrawler. I like him.

bump

bump

>still haven't cast the black guy we actually want
What? Who do we want to be cast?

Why would he need to know who some background character in an old movie is named?

Only a Paki Brit who refuses to integrate and assimilate wouldn't know who Lando Calrissian is. He needs to go back.

>no one responded to my post so I will call myself out on the bullshit i pulled out of my ass

Good

Manchildren that obsess over star wars are more obnoxious than tumblr and pol summed up together.