Confederations Cup 2017 Goal of the Tournament. Does Sup Forums agree with FIFA?

Confederations Cup 2017 Goal of the Tournament. Does Sup Forums agree with FIFA?

fifa.com/confederationscup/news/y=2017/m=7/news=fabian-s-thunderbolt-wins-goal-of-the-tournament-2900773.html

test

You aren't banned but I'm guessing you should be.

I didn't watch any other games that was a fucking blooter. Best strike I've seen in ages

proxy works

Probably

Weaksauce. A lucky long range shot against a defense that wasn't paying attention.

>lucky
You don't know Marquito, gringordo.

I don't like how blooters are so highly rated by casuals when the patrician choice is a Messi style goal
However in that tournament I'd say it's fair that blooter won

>when the patrician choice is a Messi style goal
I don't think missing penalties is a good style to follow
we tried against Chile and we lost

even mexico scored against germany

You can't possibly think the degenerate faggot is a better player just because he happened to be born in the same shithole as you, filthy shitskin
Bernardo Silva though, liking his future

wow Iceland that's pretty rude even for you

Argued with the gf, got to take it out on someone tbf

I feel disrespected now, this isn't the Sup Forums experience I was promised

don't make make me rip you in half, you know we're very large people. Björnsson is manlet here

I AGREE WITH FIFA 100%

Marco Fabian to Real Madrid fucking when?

Is this one of those episodes where a shitty goal gets you transferred to Barcelona / Real Madrid like James Rodriguez fluke goal during the world cup in 2014.

Fuck. Yeahh pham.

by gf you mean your sister right?

I should go and fuck your mum m8, at least she can know what it's like to be with an actual white

Like you know what a white is Abdul

>Iceland
>muzzies
there's that famous burger education at work, go mow my non existent lawn faggot

how did you get banned?
Christ Pronoun?

Why do that when I can mow your sister lawn? Lucky for me I don't need to use an app tho

what's wrong with Scandinavian wincest?

She would need to dig a six foot ditch to be able to give you head beaner, kys pancho

Is Iceland a cucked Nation like the rest of Europe or not?

Thanks for thinking I'm that huge but I'm only 9" inches and a Wendy's chief. Ask your cousin after she's done playing her semen slurping sport

Unless your penis points to the ground while erect, that makes no sense. Nice try at wit though
Go remove the roaches from the chili

>this seething icenigger

lmao

those seats

I treat the Earth like you sister. I bury my seed in her and go

how the fuck do you kick with that streght power?

t. yeti