Hmmm... I never thought of it like this

Hmmm... I never thought of it like this...

I think they have a point

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4nu2mg/please_upvote_to_spread_awareness/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they keep blaming conservatives and republicans for this incident even though conservative and republican policies would have destroyed this

He killed gays cause he hated gays.

This is what happens when you promote lgbt, homo erotica and non traditional values.

So liberals are basically saying if you criticize Muslim extremists they are going to shoot up a gay bar in retaliation?

I have to disagree with Trump on this one.

>Really bad shooting

The shooter is literally the world record holder.

Encouragement from ISIS probably gave him the push needed to actually go out and do it.

They are morons

These liberals are a bigger threat to national security than ISIS

Does anyone believe that these people actually believe what they are saying?

They are just lying scumbags trying to spin.

>I hate Trump so much
>I know, I'll go shoot up a gay bar instead of a Trump rally
""""""""""""""Logic"""""""""""""""

Yeah that's right, brown people are victims and have absolutely no agency, or control over their own actions. He said he's a muslim but I'm sure he didn't mean it. Doesn't he know islam is a religion of peace?

TRU

Liberals honestly have trouble comprehending that there is a whole fucking world outside their hugbox, and not everyone thinks like them

Imagine being such a self-centered person that you think your politics and "problems" are universal.

Everyone knows that the only people who truly know what Islam is are 20-something white Atheists

Agreed.

really makes you think

Both of these liberal arguments are pure speculation with an agenda.

No, they don't. What about all the attacks that occurred without Trump and in countries where he isn't relevant?

Yeah but how about:
>the joke
>you

They weren't really joke tweets though. I knew OP was joking.

huh, really makes you think

it really makes you think...

You see, friend.
There is no such a thing as "Muslim extremist". Everyone loves each other and respects each other culture. Muslims love the gays and Chineses love the blacks. They all want a world where they can walk together hand in hand where everyone is happy. They know that they are all perfect and each one of them is incapable of doing anything wrong at any time ever under any circumstance. All except the straight white man who is somehow responsible for everything bad in the universe and made other races do bad things by stealing their culture and oppressing them.

>He killed gays cause he hated gays
But why did he hate gays?

IF ONLY TRUMP HADN'T SAID THOSE MEAN WORDS THEN THAT POOR SON OF REFUGEES WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SO SAD HE HAD TO KILL 50 PENIS ENTHUSIASTS

AS ALWAYS:

1 POST BY THIS ID/OP.

POL IS BEING ANAL PROBED AND TESTED BY OP ROBOTS AND DOES NOT EVEN REALIZE IT.

You're a fucking tard dude.

sjw confirmed for being more dangerous than Isis

Because Islam

Yup, last straw for me, i am now.

>actually reading Twitter posts
>getting mad because of twitter posts
>messaging app is actually named after an insult to brainless simpletons

Why do these threads get replies? Every single reply sets faggot OP straight. That's common sense. Why does it need to happen 284 times every day?

The mental gymnastics these people go through is mind boggling. You're telling me what trump says causes these guys to react violently but not, oh, lighting the white house in gay pride colors? Having women run around half naked and being promiscuous or, oh I don't know, allowing a woman to run for the most powerful office in the country? Come the fuck on.

Now I'm #Thinkin4Licoln

triggered

Because of shitpost sliding by people who are enemies to common sense and actual logic.

"If you kill your enemies, they win."

Can you imagine how hard kebabs are laughin at this shit?
>we shot them all up and they apologized for us and get this......
>BLAMED CHRISTIANS AND DONALD TRUMP

Half the generation converted to Quislings.

MacArthur and Yuri are screaming from the grave.

I swear, there is absolutely no doubt that this generation would've lost to the Nazis and Japanese in the 1940s.

Probably would have signed a peace treaty in 39 ceding everything east of Appalachia

This makes me want to convert to Islam because of all the shit they get away with.

It makes me feel so pityful of myself and my race that some Arabs are laughing at us because even though they blatantly killed LGBT people, Christians, whites and conservatives still get blamed.

It makes me sick.

He's right, this happened because the muslim terrorists felt oppressed in our culture of white supremacy.

Those poor, POOR muslim terrorists. I hope we become as enriched as Sweden because of this and there will be no attacks anymore.

Don't be weak aussie m8, remember you are the son of the red earth. Rat of Tobruk, Chocolate Soldier scourge of the Japanese, Southern Devil.

Just wait for the pendulum to swing, let the left dig their graves before we push them in.

The easy way is not the right way

Hot off the presses

Nobody cared who he was until he saw two men kiss

Guys

Something fishy is going on here.

Press is ignoring the other 2 attackers.

Spread the word.

Reddit mods are censoring the front page and /r/The_Donald so there's no point in trying

t. shill

Nice try.

How do liberals deal with white muslims?

Why would I try to call out plebbit mods if I were a shill?

t. moron

>no point in trying
Words only shills say

Meant for

real Trump is actually a liberal cuck who attacked Pamela Geller for taunting everybody

google it, and then don't come crying to me that the big orange man betrayed you and destroyed conservatism in America

how the fuck does a Muslim Middle Eastern man shooting up a gay club have anything to do with White Nationalism?

>There are no shills. That is a republican funded lie.

yea okay buddy.

>1 post by this ID

now its 2, cancuck

He's right though.

I'm not saying there are no shills, I'm saying that not everybody who says something you even slightly dislike in some way is a shill.

Fuck off mate. Go be a pussy somewhere else.

AS ALWAYS:

1 POST BY THIS ID/OP.

POL IS BEING ANAL PROBED AND TESTED BY OP ROBOTS AND DOES NOT EVEN REALIZE IT.

Three shooters and a stupid faggot barricaded the emergency exit after going through it.

You have severe autism

DON'T YOU BIGOTS GET IT?? ISIS WANTS YOU TO PROTECT YOURSELVES

That's a man

"Never trust an OP who doesn't respond to his thread" just meme it up somehow. Pray to kek for guidance while lurking.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>It's not even radical islam terrorism.

Jesus fuck, I guess killing 50 wasn't radical enough. I wonder what the shitskins will unleash if they actually do something 'Radical"

Oooooooh I’m so scared, you think you’re tough pussy? I’m behind 7 proxies and use ZoneAlarm, Sygate and Comodo Internetnet Securtiy which I all keep up-to-date. THAT’S THREE FIREWALLS AT THE SAME TIME motherfucker. You can’t hack me you little piece of shit. You’re peeshooter and kung fu won’t make a difference when my friend woh’s a B-51 pilot in the Air Force can turn your entire house and backyard into a fuckhuge bomb crater. You are pathetic, while you’re sitting there writing insults like the sad little nerd you are i’m having sex with my hot girlfriends. Yeah you read that right, i have not one but FIVE girlfriends. Top that motherfucker, I dont think you’ve ever even held hands with a girl.

It's pretty clear posts like this are supposed to incite rhetoric from the other side, OPs like this (and the many "really makes you think" threads) are merely trolling. Not shilling.

>mfw I'm probably responding to a troll trolling a troll

thats a cute man desu senpai baka

>People don't like the republican presidential nominee so that means fags get shot at a club

Lol okay libtards, really made me think. Now I #ShillForHill

>victim blaming

>Urineass BTFO tonight

Get fucked Doyers

Wow hes so right, we really need to have all candidates pre approved by Muslims and illegals before they can run

I'd fuck her

If you crack down on terrorism, they win

>ISIS throws faggots off of buildings because of Trump

I'm going to enjoy killing these people

Whatever, I don't even need girlfriends.
"Oh doesn't even need girlfriends, what I faggot" is that what you're thinking?
Wrong, because not only am I the best hacker on the darknet, but I am also the smartest.
So I made myself a sexbot. Thats right, she doesn't talk back, and she has complex algorithms creating the perfect balance of gyration and wetness depending on my closeness to climax. Top that faggot.

Oh you can't. Whatever, LoSeR.

>literally

Social media was a fucking mistake. It really was.

He had a good start desu, if not for that Belt HR

>>mfw I'm probably responding to a troll trolling a troll

Hmm... Really makes you think...

Tumblr is on fire tonight

I just want to believe that isn't real, but deep down inside, I know it is.

Well f-fuck guys, I guess I-I'm #MentallyHill now

They tried this in texas and got killed before they could do anything.

That's they reason they did it in a place where nobody has guns.