What does moo think of the queen bb of moo, lavren mayberry?

what does moo think of the queen bb of moo, lavren mayberry?

ugly and makes shitty music

t. Grimesshiter

I dislike Grimes too, what's your point?

Lauren a shit

>duhhhhh pretty guhhl
>me post pictures of pretty guhhl
>me fap to pictures of pretty guhll

how do i get a pale gf?

Shes so fugging cute omg

PEDOPHILIA
EDOPHILIAP
DOPHILIAPE
OPHILIAPED
PHILIAPEDO
HILIAPEDOP
ILIAPEDOPH
LIAPEDOPHI
IAPEDOPHIL
APEDOPHILI
PEDOPHILIA

Lauren is not cute

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as pedophilia, is in fact, hebephilia, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, ephebophilia. Pedophilia is not merely the attraction to anyone under 18, but rather a totally separate disorder (not a legal term) listed as a sexual-psychological disorder categorized under paraphilias, a group of sexual-psychological disorders in the DSM-IV and considered a disorder under the standards of the American Psychological Association.
Many people could be considered ephebophiles despite the fact that they themselves may not know the term, much less what it means. Through a peculiar turn of events, ephebophilia and hebephilia became grouped under the very general and inconclusive cultural term "pedophilia," and the majority of people using the term are unaware that they are referring to non-paraphilic sexual preferences that are unmentioned in the DSM-IV and occur relatively harmlessly in a great deal of the population. There really is a pedophilia, and these people may be referring to it, but nevertheless it is a small part of what is labeled under "pedophilia."
Pedophilia is labeled as a paraphilia because it is by nature unhealthy. Paraphilias are all unhealthy and destructive to relationships, but are restricted to the definitions set forth in the DSM. Pedophilia is simply grouped with the non pathologized conditions of hebephilia and hebephilia because they share a few similar traits. In reality, pedophilia separate from both and should be treated as such, and many people described as pedophiles would be better described as hebephiles or ephebophiles.

CHVRCHES is the worst piece of shit I ever heard

Lavren is 30 years old nog

stop with this fucking meme

Where's brandon

Hopefully he finally killed himself

That's very much true my good old sir-man, but she looks like 8yo.

Fuck you nonetheless

I don't hope so

shes a stupid fag lover. liberal retard. her band is fucking gay. feminism is fucking gay.

>tfw Lavren is a full 10 years older
life is suffering my senpais

you r

It's pronounced mew

wow triggered?

So you're on the internet and this board bites your favorite album with his tiny kitty teeth. What do you do?

Based!

Lavren is a qt3.14. Her music is great and should collab with Hayley Williams of Paramore more often.

sooooo does anyone wants to fuky-fuky her pusey-pusey amiright on this one fellas?

nah, no one

Yes

>sex with a girl

Lauren's so fucking cute and sweet. I'd treat her to some fancy restaurant, than take a long romantic walk with her, holding hands and talking about philosophy, art and dreams. Then I'd invite her to my home and ravage her hot ass for hours, and forcing my cock up her throat so she chocked on both the throbbing cock and her own rectal juice. I'd then proceed to cum on her cute innocent face. Then. as the ultimate love gift, I'd carry her in my arms to the tub and let my piss wash away the semen and last dignity from her. I'd wisper "I love you" and give her a tender smile, and cut her throat from ear to ear with a knife. Covered in her own warm blood, she'd look straight into my very soul, forgiving, understanding. A bubble from blood and saliva would burst between her lips, then she'd die. After some additional lovemaking, I'd stuff her into a bin bag. Three weeks later, some playing children will find her mutilated and desecrated body in the forest.

They will be scarred for life.

move to scotland

this i wish they'd made a collab album

jewish detected
you just got done eating chinese food yesterday

scottish girls are nasty lavren must have ancestors from somewhere else no way she's true scot

Story of my life

is brandon seriously dead

she's fuckin dead

Disjoint yourself and show only a tiny proportion of yourself to another person, obtain better pain threshold by tendon injuries

met her in glasgow, boring and flustered, angel olsen is prettier

I wish I was pretty like lavren
Instead, I'm a disgusting tranny

>tranny
there's your problem.
imbrace your real gender