The epitome of liberal comedy

>The epitome of liberal comedy

AHAHAHHAHAHA - HE'S DARTH TRUMP, GET IT!?!?!?

>>The epitome of liberal comedy

Except for when they were making fun of safe spaces and sjws, then it was the shit.

>Except
Safe spaces and SJWs are NOT liberal. So fuck off.

wut?

Hahaha. Yes they are

South Park has always taken the annoying straddling-the-fence "both sides are wrong" mentality and thats more annoying than either side.

I like the Hail to the Chief theme at least

It's great isn't it? When you got one side being twats, the other side is being twats, and you got some twat in the middle with 0 self-awareness being a twat about how the other twats are twats.

>Darth Trump
So he'll eventually fix everything by killing the true evil?
Sounds fine to me.

I bet you were drooling over the creators dicks when they were making fun of the left. I admit Trump jokes have gotten old considering its been a year of the same unfunny idiots saying them .

You're right.

Daddy Trump and his simpleton supporters need safe spaces whenever someone calls them out on their bullshit or for being a basket case of deplorables.

at least there is liberal comedy. where is the conservative humor?

They're libertarians you cuck.

>Daddy Trump and his simpleton supporters need safe spaces whenever someone calls them out on their bullshit or for being a basket case of deplorables.

Yeah, we call it America.

well its true that those aren't not liberal political policies or ideology. but they aren't actions liberals tend to engage in as opposed to conservatives who get angry instead

How many times will op post this.

You're a real twat aren't ya

wow I typed aren't instead of are twice in a row

They've never made fun of both sides, they've made fun of the idiots on both sides. The misunderstanding comes from the fact that people like you (SJWs, Sup Forums) think their irrational, parody extremist beliefs represent their entire "side," so they make incredibly dumb posts like this.

LIBERtarianism. LIBERalism.

It's about LIBERTY. Something you cucks couldn't wrap a quarter of your brain around.

Never said I wasn't, you fucking cunt

it's actually been fascinating the last ten years watching the Sup Forums crowd morph from depressed kids to bitter virgin teens, to rageful, conspiracy peddling young adult zealots. nobody here or on reddit actually understands the politics they act like they support. it's just another step on the path of lonely autism

Calm down.

I'll fuck you up if you came over here, you bogan

The only difference is the redditors find other ugly people who will fuck them.

;-)

i am le oldfag

>77063390

The last three seasons have all been unfunny shit

god, even when you got your little prized pony in the office, youre all still butthurt little bitches.

"I hate conservatives, but I really fucking hate liberals."
- Trey Parker