>young

Felicity is like 40

maybe

>I play Gin Arsehole in Rogue One

just gonna leave this here

stupid whore deserves to be raped

>trips

What did Kek mean by this?

She's like, kind of cute in pictures, but boy does she get less attractive when she starts talking. Her rabbit teeth are really noticeable and she had kind of a weak chin. Strike two, Disney.

How hard is it to find the female equivalent to Harrison Ford to put in one of these movies?

They already used her.

>Her rabbit teeth are really noticeable
but I like them

>young british woman
>felicity jones
>young
wew

>bobba fett
>metal exoskeleton

is she talking about his armor? holy shit what a stupid try hard cunt

take my money!

>Felicity Jones
>young woman
Once you hit 26, you're a woman. Typical lying cunt.

She was going for a "Wow just because they have the same skin doesn't mean they're the same people you fucking racist" angle

>exoskeleton
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powered_exoskeleton

but they don't have the same skin. C3-P0 is a robot made of metal and bobba fett is a person made of flesh in armor. You don't put on armor and say you have an exoskeleton. That's just fucking stupid. and reeks of pseudo-intellectual bullshit

>young

okay even if we consider his armor an exoskeleton, C3-P0 is just a fucking robot. The metal is just his skin. it's just a dumb fucking analogy

She's not very intelligent if you haven't figured it out already.
See-
And her whole claiming to be young thing. And browsing reddit

I want to fuck this bunny!

>somehow they found a british brunette with even worse acting

It became clear to me that she isn't Daisy Ridley when the previews came out and her acting was way worse.

>young

>33 y/o used up roastie
>young

Felicity seems like such a uppity cunt. Daisy is such a sweetheart in interviews. Fuck Felicity, I love Daisy more

33 is still relatively young.

How fucking young are you faggots? 14?

t. old faggot.

Is she retarded?

Women peak around 18. Outside of parenting, women older than 24 should be completely ignored.

>33

No, she's British

Man Daisy looks really good in these pics.

>Tfw never cuddled with someone I cared about, falling asleep with their arms around me

>I play Jan Ors in Rogue One

made me think...

what

in

god's

green

earth

wtf i hate reptilians now

go post your same three pictures and webms daisyfag

it's a good feel
>haven't felt it in months since she left
I wish I never knew it in the first place desu famerino

u aint seen nuthing yet m8

>months
You'll get over it. Still sucks tho

FUCKING STOP NOW YOUR REMINDING ME I MISS THIS FEEL AS WELL

i wonder how much of the star wars 8 post production budget went into fixing that

>he doesnt have bunnyfu's
You'd hate Blue is the Warmest Color

Why is she so perfect?

>her neck

It should've been Tatiana Maslany in Rogue One, not Hackity Jones

She needs to stop smiling and could actually benefit form developing a bitchy resting face.

KEK appreciates the feminine form.

Today on Sup Forums was like a concerted effort to convince all the foreverlones that they'll never cuddle their waifu or invade Daddario's private parts.

I know, Felicity, you're 40 snd she's 25.

yeah, two no-name actresses who happen to be british, white with brown hair and a boring appearance both lead two star wars films one after the other and it's somehow the audiences fault.

Maybe if they had the balls to cast an asian man or woman for once people wouldn't have this problem

How is it even possible to be a worse actor than Daisy Ridley?

>le weird unflattering angle represents what a woman actually looks like! xD

> Getting blasted by lefties for this shit
> Try to act if it's demeaning to compare / point out the fact both leads in the new star wars movie are 20 something, white, british women
> In a setting where the Empire is a White Supermacist Organization

DUDE
LMAO

No men peak at 18, women 30.

Men peak at 30-35 at the extreme latest, women peak at 25. Christmas cakes.

white 'people'

And, indeed, they found that women who had passed their peak fertility years but not quite reached menopause were the most sexually active. This age group — 27 through 45 — reported having significantly more sex than the two other age groups in the study, 18 through 26 and 46 and up.Jul 9, 2010

I want to taste Felicity's delicious young pusy!

This.

How many men do you think have cum in her pink pusy?

Nah, I think that chick is hot as fuck. For some reason I wasn't that distracted by hers, but I watch like five seconds of Ira Belle and get turned off.

Not him but Felicity jones in the trailer looks absolutely terrible. I dont think Rey had any lines in the trailer really that overdubbed audio. Emilia Clarke is just as bad if not worse

another "cute", but not hot, brunette british girl in her 20s, same build, playing a strong female lead, and she's surprised people get confused?

They literally just re-did the same character again.

Daisy is a great actress. She stole every scene she was in and outshone even Harrison Ford. T/virgins wouldnt know a great actress if she mouthfucked them with a strapon

The important question is how many BLACK men have cum in her pink pusy?

Why are brits soo fucking cute?

>weird hips
>ugly smile
Why do people find Felicity Jones attractive?

>reddit thread

Don't give a FUCK! WOuld bang her with the force of a thousand suns!!!!!!

WHite pussy, bro. So good, brah!

Yo dawg, I would give up my kidneys to bust my big nuts in this Goddess!

Gave a nice cup of tea and go to bed gramps. Your blood pressure is getting too high you geriatric fuck

>ugly smile

fag

GOD DAMN, SON! I would bust multiple nuts for days straight, in this princess!

They're LITERALLY trying to meme away the problem

Fuck main-stream media. They are ruining EVERYTHING!!!

Top kek she has the same expression for 90% of her screentime, she is utter trash like those praised on Sup Forums

bad dress desu

>John Horowitz

Instead of that bottle I wish it was my dick

is it the angle or does she have mishappen hips?

I want Felicity Jones and Daisy Ridley to know that they should be lesbian roommates and fall in love with each other, then force me into sitting on their bathroom floor 24/7/365 and using my mouth as their personal toilet for the rest of their lives. Also, they can be bi and have studs fuck them then make me suck out the creampies

I'M GOING TO TAKE MY GIRLFRIEND TO SEE ROGUE ONE AND LET HER KEK ME WITH A BBC

I WANT TO DO WHAT HOLLYWOOD TELLS ME

FUCK MY ANCESTORS

she does look young for her age though

almost too young for the role desu

>first thing Felicity does as an actress is a nude scene
>first thing Daisy does as an actress is a nude scene
Pottery

>Not wanting to watch your cute gf be banged by a BBC
Once you try it, you will never wanna stop

putting all the sjw Sup Forums blah blah blah shit aside,

why'd they make the protagonist of their second star wars movie exactly the same as the first one?

I mean isn't "stealing the death star plans" kyle katarn's thing? why ignore a known and pre-established character and instead insert a "new" one that is in no way distinct from the protagonist of your last movie

Boba Fett didn't have a metal exoskeleton, you fucking slut.

She has that quirky cuteness to her

Disney axed EU bud

She wishes she was, but she couldn't hold a candle against my cute Xenomoprh-fu.

>why ignore a known and pre-established character and instead insert a "new" one
because people on twitter prefer female leads

Is this fad gonna end any time soon?

like eventually the execs of all these media things are gonna find the sjw stuff played out eventually, right?

it's been the fad of the 10s, maybe Trump skull fucking the U.S. will kill it off