Why can't American men stop raping Japanese women?

yahoo.com/news/anti-us-demonstrators-march-tokyo-113341126.html?nhp=1

>Japanese protesters on Sunday demonstrated against the heavy US military presence on the island of Okinawa, as tensions run high after a base employee was arrested following the rape and murder of a local woman.

Why drives American men to constantly rape Japanese women, oftentimes murdering them as well?

What's wrong with American culture?

Why can't they seem to stop perpetuating this cycle of violence?

And how much longer is Japan going to tolerate it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Japan
yahoo.com/news/anti-us-demonstrators-march-tokyo-113341126.html?nhp=1
koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20140122001006
xhamster.com/movies/761965/2_hidden_cams_watch_asian_cuck.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1945_Katsuyama_killing_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1971_Okinawa_Reversion_Agreement
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Niggers will be niggers.

>black

LEL

japan's fucked up like that.

they put 75% of their bases on okinawa which comprises of .6% of japan's landmass.

they'll act like they absolutely need us bases until someone suggests that it should be built on the mainland.

japan needs to eat another nuke.

"Although Japanese reports of rape were largely ignored at the time, academic estimates have been that as many as 10,000 Okinawan women may have been raped. It has been claimed that the rape was so prevalent that most Okinawans over age 65 around the year 2000 either knew or had heard of a woman who was raped in the aftermath of the war. Military officials denied the mass rapings, and all surviving veterans refused the New York Times' request for an interview."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Japan

It's in their genes.

Japan is cucked.

They need to return the nukes to set a tone, and they don't get it.

It's gotten so bad that they've banned all alcohol on base and soldiers are required to be sober. I believe the PiC has also issued a public apology.

Okinawa is an armed camp for a reason, If japan stops strong arming them, Okinawans will just claim autonomy and force a US-PR relationship.

don't care, fuck japan.

>Americans raping women
>Black guy

It's genetic. In ancient Africa you had to catch women of the opposing tribe and rape them to breed or you'd lose the opportunity to click click bing click clack and his 11" dick. Same reason why they rape in packs and are ok with sloppy nigger seconds.

Nigga, how did you even get a computer?

It's actually not that bad, the USFK and USFJ actually have a pretty low crime rate especially for soldiers

It's just hypocritical gooks/japs whining and having an unrealistic expectation of zero crime

Just ignore them

> taking a korean's opinion on Japan seriously

FPBP

Machida is just as bad.

American fucks.

well it's also the universal hatred for nogs

It's always a black guy
They have hostess clubs in Okinawa that service Americans at a exclusive low price

You are literally given pussy for free on some occasionals

>you think Japanese care about rape
Lived there for the better half of my life
>have to pay for rape kit (expensive)
>never done by female or helped by female police always male
> "gets lost in evidence" or "doesn't show anything"
>treated as garbage after rape without therapy or consolidation
nice try

Shh... stop fighting it and relax, my slanty-eyed friend.

It will all be over soon.

I wonder what would have happened if Japan's population was 13% nog like ours.

Do you think they would have just genocided them by now?

Its niggers that's why

Niggers.

I'm sorry Japan. I'm sorry you have to deal with our countries dark curse.

It's the Navy and Marines over there. Used to be in the Navy, and let me tell you that is the bottom 10% of society we're giving them to deal with.

>yahoo.com/news/anti-us-demonstrators-march-tokyo-113341126.html?nhp=1

From the article
>In 1995 the abduction and rape of a 12-year-old girl by three US servicemen prompted Washington to pledge efforts to strengthen troop discipline to prevent such crimes and reduce the US footprint on the island.

So I went to look up the three soldier, pic related is them. How can the world not see what a menace niggers are?

You know it's overwhelmingly the niggers and spics that do this.

>"DO YOU CONSENT TO HAVE SEX WITH ME?!"
>"EEE YEAH!"

Misunderstandings happen when there's a language barrier.

White black males are the true rapefugees!

look close,thats not an american,thats a nigger.were not responsible for those.
theyre on their own.

Who cares.

About time Japan got enriched, maybe now they'll stop their xenophobic ways

>rape was so prevalent that most Okinawans over age 65 around the year 2000 either knew or had heard of a woman who was raped in the aftermath of the war.

>so prevalent that most ... had heard of a woman who was raped

Wow! That is so prevalent!

I'm glad today we live in a safe society where most of us haven't heard of a woman who was raped in our countries.

Basically, everyone in the world has agreed that we have to maintain the egalitarian lie, or else bad stuff will happen.

It's just like my animes.

He's an American you dumbass.

dirty mexican nwo'er

Why say local woman. As if she was foreign

underrated

This is a meme, there is no racism. Japan is no different from the US or Australia
Jap girls hung out with black and white men on bars off base

t. Ex-navy stationed in japan

The fact that he is black is more important than his citizenship

RARE

kek

US military in Japan has been on the news a lot lately.

Drunk driving. Didn't a sailor beat an old lady to death? And another one was beaten and raped.

God damn idiots in the military making the rest of us look bad.

Niggers gonna nig, ladyboi

Related, "Quincy Black", black English teacher living in Korea, fucked a 14 year old school girl, secretly recorded it and sold the tape online. Fled to China, fucked more girls there, then got extradited back to Korea when he fled to Armenia to hide.
koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20140122001006

He also fucked a 30 year old woman and secretly recorded it. His dick was like 14 inches long, I don't get how it was even physically possible for him to fuck a 14 year old Korean girl.
xhamster.com/movies/761965/2_hidden_cams_watch_asian_cuck.html

At any given moment, there are like 50,000 US military personnel in Japan, mostly young men. That's as many young men as you'd expect in a city of maybe half a million people.

Can you imagine a city of half a million people going even an hour without a young man committing a crime?

If they're only getting one serious crime per week, they're doing a pretty good job of picking trustworthy men and keeping them under control. That's one per thousand per year.

>that awkward technique
>that look of utter boredom on her face near the end

lmao

These aren't supposed to be a bunch of bored frat boys from Connecticut.

These are disciplined marines serving in a capacity that makes them official representatives of the United States.

the million japanese manage to do it without committing any crimes

soldiers are subhumans scum, especially the niggers.

defending american soldiers is on a similar level to defending turks.

kill musims, kill mexicans, kill niggers, kill soldiers. kill all of them.

>"men"
It was niggers, wasn't it?

Just ban niggers

>1 post by this ID

/thread

Wonder if based Yoko will talk about this.

>without committing any crimes

Good joke.

A historical lesson for Sup Forums

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1945_Katsuyama_killing_incident

>The Katsuyama killing incident in 1945, was a killing of three African American Marines by Okinawans from the Katsuyama village near Nago, Okinawa after the Battle of Okinawa, shortly before the end of the war in the Pacific. Many years later some of the villagers confessed that every weekend three black United States Marines had allegedly been visiting the village around that time and every time they violently took the village women into the hills with them and raped them. When the Marines started to confidently carry out their weekly ritual unarmed, the villagers reportedly overwhelmed the men one time and killed all three. Their bodies were hidden in the nearby cave out of fear for retaliation against the village, a village secret until 1997.[1] Since the killings, the cave has been known as Kurombo Gama, meaning "niggers' cave".[2]

their crime is existing and hiding behind the veil of feigned innocence.

tolerating this bullshit is why america is a fucking third world nation. if you tolerate it, you should die too.

I served with nogs so I'm an expert. Blacks will even rape oth service men not women but service men. In packs like dogs. I can't imagine a trusted nog in the country side sticking his dick in anything he can hold down to fuck. Been like this for many years now.

Only about a third of them are marines. Anyway, marines are hardly known for being choirboys off-duty.

You think you get America's finest young citizens for short-step-above-welfare salaries and no promises about not being sent to their deaths?

Kick us out and build a strong military.

Japanese women are basically like Elven women in fantasy settings, they exist only to be raped.

Board\

american men rape everyone even kids why are you surprised they like little asian women

Do Japs have a saying for "around blacks never relax" considering they can't exactly "see a nigger, pull the trigger"?

>Nigger
>Rape
No surprises here!

>the million japanese manage to do it without committing any crimes
Yes, Japanese natives have a perfect zero crime rate. That makes absolute sense.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta

>niggers
>disciplined

wew lad

>they put 75% of their bases
>they

Okinawa was under the control of the US until 1971, that's why the bases are concentrated there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1971_Okinawa_Reversion_Agreement

His electricity probably keeps cutting out and resetting his modem.

>Fled to China, fucked more girls

Lucky he got away with it, China doesn't fuck around.

1 murder out of 140 million over 40 years vs dozens per year from a mere 50k US soldiers?

fuck off, leaf. if WE don't have the dignity to kill our own rash, then WE don't deserve mercy from the victims of our negligence.

WE kill our trash, or the victims deserve to kill us. you're deliberately trying to obscure lines of fault, you nigger.

choose one.

>eyo its ya boy jaykwon I'm saaahry I raped dose asian wimmen an sheit we cool now right dawg?

>What's wrong with American culture?

You mean niggers.

>1 murder out of 140 million over 40 years
>herp dee derp dee derpity doo

When you're dealing with more than a few dozen people, it's always a crime rate, not a question of whether crimes will be committed or not.

There was the rape/murder/dumping her in the mountains that triggered the no-off base drinking and curfew, then the dtunk driving that triggered the lock down and no alcohol order.

This stuff usually happens in clusters, so give it a few weeks.

honestly I'm surprised they sewed it back on.
the only times I saw niggers in china they were either talking to OBESE girls, literally obese, or getting arrested.

I'm 95% convinced the chinese have a plan to genocide blacks off the face of the planet.

yeah, and americans commit more. specifically, niggers especially. and americans DEFEND CRIMNALS.

and if you're stupid enough to defend criminals, maybe you should hang too. care to publish your address?

>either talking to OBESE girls, literally obese, or getting arrested.

Genetics win in the end, I guess.

>I'm 95% convinced the chinese have a plan to genocide blacks off the face of the planet.

Shhhh...

Truly our greatest ally.

You're retarded.

soldiers aren't scum by necessity. soldiers are scum because of the process by which america selects and promotes them and then proceeds to defend the criminals.

you think I'm unpatriotic? go fuck yourself. I love this country.

if we had GOOD soldiers who didn't rape our allies, and then defend the rapists, I wouldn't have the problem I do.

american soldiers are retarded, violent, 80 iq welfare niggers. FUCK THEM. out of the necessity of defending our stupid nigger soldiers we've endangered, WORLDWIDE, our position as a global power.

go kill yourself

>if we had GOOD soldiers who didn't rape our allies, and then defend the rapists, I wouldn't have the problem I do.

The few USFJ I've met have always expressed how much they hate those guys, if just because of the shit they catch because of them.

Most of them usually doesn't cause any shit, it's a shame.

the institution is rotten to the core. they select utter thugs on purpose, which wouldn't be a problem if these niggers were actually getting shot and killed like in vietnam, which is when current policies started.

the ones who are claiming to be good just haven't gotten caught yet. they select and promote utter trash on purpose, like any government agency.

because americans are filth, rape is a culture in their country

I've run into some who are straight booga grunts (all colors), and some who are trying to the learn the language and be behaved when on leave/off base.

I helped straighten out a misunderstanding with train tickets once and the two of them gave me a 6-pack from all the booze they had.

If most of them were bad, there'd be a lot more crime by them.

you're not very smart are you

this is a running theme in life

the worst niggers are the ones too stupid to fear punishment

the "nice" niggers are simply smart enough to fear getting killed in retaliation.

>Flag
>Found the muzzie shitskin
Get back to cleaning those graves you fucking frog

*african american

>14"
Yeah no

That's because Americans may be the Americans of America, but when they go to Asia, they're the niggers of Asia and so they behave like niggers.

They seem pretty easy to rape. They are tiny and giggle.

Pretty sure the Philippines are the niggers of asia

Give Japan back Okinawa and withdraw the stationed personnel. As the troops are returning, keep an eye on China and Russia.

Three wrongs don't make a right. ^_^

No, but two Wrights made an airplane.

When was the last time a Filipino raped a Japanese, Koreans, or Chinese? You never hear that in the news. Meanwhile, When we go to America, we don't rape. When you go to Asia, you rape the women.

So I'm pretty sure it's the Americans that deserve to be called the niggers of Asia.

Japan should just ban all niggers from entering their country

Fillipinos and Vietnamese are generally pretty decent, hard-working people who do their best to integrate and advance them selves. Breddy gud tier people.