This show makes a lot more sense once you realise that Felix is Nolan's self insert

This show makes a lot more sense once you realise that Felix is Nolan's self insert.

It makes sense when you realize (F)elix and (F)ord are two sides of the same coin, both infatuated with a race incompatible with humans.

I love how she palpably thinks she's aged well, when she's of no intrinsic sexual interest now.

Yea, there's a couple scenes where they're trying to act lie shes super hot. Like when they're trying to figure out why her popularity is down among guests, and the one guy basiclly can't wrap his head around it because she's "so hot"

we really need more straight men in the casting department

I'd make maeve be really pretty with huge boobs. It would look great especially lying naked on a table when they're removing bullets and stuff

she's already pretty with big boobs
they aren't ginormous or anything, but they are a decent size

>fantasy theme park where you can create anything you want
>"""""decent""""""

seriously Jurassic World and almost every show and movie these days has hotter women in it

Now that i'm thinking about it it would make alot of sense if the hosts working at the brothel were absurdly hot. On top of that the least attractive one being in charge makes no sense

he said "I'd fuck her, what's the problem?" or something along those lines. Fucking cringe

yea, that's exactly it. I really hope her story line is going somewhere interesting next season, because the scenes with her are slowly ruining this show

She's already significantly more attractive than the stereotypical brothel madam should be.

she is, the cunts she oversees aren't

Calm down ladies, she's not going to steal Hector from you.

Also it's for immersion, the brothel owner who's been running it for ten years (according to narrative) shouldn't look like some 20 year old. Also have to cater to all tastes, maybe some guests want to fuck a mature black woman.

>This show makes a lot more sense
sadly no

>she's not going to steal Hector from you
she fucking canonically did
HE'S MINE GOD DAMN IT
I'M GAY NOW I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS

>NOW

>horrible fucking moles
even I have standards

i want to suck maeves tits

But think about it. The whole point of Westworld from most guests view is wish fulfillment, so why wouldn't the brothel workers be all 9's and 10's. She's good looking but nothing special

Since Nolan is a redditor do you think he's a 4channarian as well?

New Clem is like 10/10 when old clem was a 6

I agree. That does explain a lot of the show. Felix must be the creator's hero, but everyone else just seems to see him as a tool of the bots, who's sentience is doubtful to say the least. i think they are at best very good human mimics, that happen to have an organic body.

>this guy is actually argentinian