Would there have been more dead or fewer dead if the shooter had used 300 blackout?

Would there have been more dead or fewer dead if the shooter had used 300 blackout?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6Nh1JzR5V2s
sadefensejournal.com/wp/?p=1093
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Take your meme cartridges back to /k/

He would have been dancing in the club if he uses that shit.

Less because he could have only afforded 20 rounds.

Yes they'd definitely be more or less dead

>blackout

It was Latino night op not African night

>le meme caliber

Spbp

Probably less, since he wouldn't be able to afford as much ammo for his meme caliber.

there would have been operator-levels of homocide

this
blackout only matters if you're using subsonic w suppressors, otherwise it's meme tier
keksanity

>tfw 9x39 will never be released to the public

This is far from a meme calibre. NATO does not have a calibre equivalent to the 7.62x39 (ie. a sub-sonic, assault rifle sized bullet). Most people don't realize that 5.56/.223 cannot be silenced effectively and will produce a supersonic "crack" regardless of what suppressor is used. IIRC Dutch SF are already using .300 Blackout assault rifles.

Suppressors on semiautos sucks.

More, because using 300 blackout makes you an operator, and operators are good at killing people.

... nigger what?

would there have been MORE
or LESS dead if the shooter had used a 10kt nuclear fission explosive?

a subsonic 223 is basically a very heavy 22.

that's what blackout is for

more. in a loud ass club, suppressed (the only real reason to use the meme caliber) 300 would be practically silent.

Precisely.

If they used black talons there would have been at least 8000 casualties

they are the most baby-seeking of bullets

I hear Navy SEALS even fear those.

hickok45 here

>blackout only matters if you're using subsonic w suppressors, otherwise it's meme tier
It's for SBRs too you fucking retard. 5.56 pistols are meme tier.

I have on good authority God himself is fearful of the black talon

You count the dead, so it's fewer.

how short are you looking to go?

300 BLK was made for a nominal barrel length of 10 inches. 5.56 was designed for 20, you're sacrificing alot of velocity if you're using it in an SBR.

What if he was using this round instead?

How do you know all this? Gun dealer or ex military?

Florida would get castrated from the continent.

The Good Friday Agreement was especially good to me :)

idk m4 is 14 right? Seems to be pretty well received, even the marines like it now

If only the gunman has a Taurus

fucking lol mate

fucking kek

there would only be a list of casualties if he used that

youtu.be/6Nh1JzR5V2s

No, dummy. 5.56 works just fine as long as the barrel is >10.5".

sadefensejournal.com/wp/?p=1093

>He would have been dancing in the club if he uses that shit.
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiit.

>deep penetrator
>black talons
>deep penetrator
>black
so these will cuck your target?

300blk also gets around minimum caliber hunting laws with maximum parts commonality to 5.56. A bunch of people use it for deer.

Is there something sadder than G2R's memeround and it's complete failure to live up to BT's hype?

Not that BT's aren't overhyped themselves but maaaaan...

Nope. Nothing will ever top the rip in the sad please buy our bullets guys department

I don't get it

>have two rifles in .300 memeout and planning on putting together a third pistol
>also am homosex
Y-you too

Dat Barnes 110 though.

He's saying only a faggot would shoot 300 blackout. Therefor he would have been dancing in the club because he is a faggot

How do those work?

>Nope. Nothing will ever top the rip in the sad please buy our bullets guys department
What's sad is that even from the very start it was kind of PAINFULLY obvious that what you're shooting is basically flechettes arranged on a central round.

It shouldn't have lasted this long.

CDIfags are the fucking cancer.

Why would using 300 blackouts make him a faggot?

I-I'm from California

GTFO faggot

Anyone that pays close to 1$ per round that has less fragmentation than a .223 and less penetration than a 7.62x39 is a complete faggot.

With that shape?
The gays would have a blast.

I doubt you could could the dead if the bodies were vaporised by a thermonuclear explosion, so it would be less.