Stop hating my faith just because of one lone wolf. I don't hate all whites because of mass shootings

Stop hating my faith just because of one lone wolf. I don't hate all whites because of mass shootings.

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/homosexuality.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=DKJwqsSlx0I
youtube.com/watch?v=mC-g5I-QsH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This. This man speaks the truth. Islam is peace

>lone wolf

What should be done with gays though?
Are whites supposed to eventually convert to Islam?

>can't tell if elaborate b8 with proxy or legit retardation

I can't wait until the european barbarians accept Sharia law so that we can have worldwide peace.

same fag

No source? Idiot.
If they don't convert they should be banished or peacefully executed. (Not shot, muslims are not barbarians)

please be real

I hate your faith because out of all the terrorist attacks in the world, 95% of them are committed by people that subscribe to your faith.

GET THEM OUT

>Source is literally in the pic
He's going all out guys

Please let this samefag be real

All religion is cancer. Islam is just particularly malignant.

Whites can't stop being white, but you can drop your religion.

The USA has had 100's of shootings. 2 of which were "Muslim"

Describe a peaceful execution and how it is better than being shot.

Samefagging doesn't work on pol, go back to /b

Your whole religion is a mass shooting

>lone wolf

And I don't hate Muslims, I hate your faith because it wants me dead. thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/homosexuality.aspx
So fuck you

No.

They don't say A religion of peace, they say THE religion of peace

Gas the muslims

Descriptive image

i refuse to believe syria has internet, let alone electricity

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

>samefagging this poorly.

youtube.com/watch?v=DKJwqsSlx0I

Shouldn't you be trying to fix your fucking country instead of shit posting on Sup Forums?

Seriously, what the fuck?

>Not shot, muslims are not barbarians
I gotta say.. they claim muslims are savages because of the beheadings, but they're wrong. I quick, clean beheading is a very humane way to kill someone. Getting shot say in the chest has got to be painful.

Mandatory

>The USA = The World

I actually can't argue with that logic. The sandnigger is correct, technically.

I'm not even going to bother arguing with you, because you know you're wrong, sandcunt.

What a dumbass. Go play in your little sandbox ahmed.

Because only shootings are bad.

Holy fuck youre retarded

>the rest were black on black

[x]kek'd
[x]saved

Sure

Have you seen the beheading videos? Quick and clean are not the words I would use to describe them.

trudeau pls leave

I don't hate your faith. I respect belief in God.
I am Christian. Pic is my church.
Having faith is essential to my religion.
I wish you peace.
May God bless you.

You can do what you want in your home. But get your people the fuck out of mine.

Um. That photo on the right is the same photo each year.

Not even an Islamist sympathizer, just saying this image is of no use if you're going to be so lazy about it.

Why do you guys kill gays when you fuck boys? That's pretty gay in my book.

Pele go do another line

Says ONE of you--
Oh, wow.

If there's two of you in a row saying it, it must be true.

>waitaminute.jpg

>Tfw you abandoned your faith and stop defending every single stupid savage shit sandniggers do

load off my mind op, you should join me

proxy faggot first tunisia,now iraq,try iran next.once is boredom twice is pure faggotry.

>i don't hate all whites because of mass shootings
Why would you?
But then when was the last mosque shooting?

Do you not get the point?

>being this bluepilled
>cuckstralia

I don't care what you think your backwards religion is.

The shooter was a confirmed radicalized american muslim who killed 50 and wounded another 53 american people, so I think I am justified in my belief that your religion is not one of peace but of murder.

This is has been one of many attacks in the past 6 months: Paris, Cologne, Brussels, and San Bernardino and now this. Not including the hundreds of attacks on countries that border Muslim countries.

It seems Islam has a trend for attacks like this. Within the same time frame how many extremist christian groups have done attacks such as this?

And the idea that mass shootings conducted by whites is in equivalence to Muslim mass shootings is a massive fallacy in both degree and frequency.

Why not both?

Yeah but that's not all. Islam is also hate and violence. Islam demands punishment for sin. Is punishment peace? No. Get fucked and fuck off with your delusional religion

You'll still be a lazy corrupted Malay even without Islam.

You're right, I'll hate your faith for destroying 2/3 of Christendom and daring to play victim over the crusades.
I'll hate your faith for being backwards and barbaric while claiming sciences that you haven't advanced in 1000 years
I'll hate your faith because trying to embrace it just leads to you attacking even more viciously than when we left you in your cage in the Middle East

If a given Muslim does not support REFORMATION OF ISLAM then they are part of the 'silent majority'. If you do not PREACH REFORMATION OF ISLAM into a non-violent, non-pedophilic, non-rape religion then you are a terrorist.

You must DISAVOW the pedophilic psychopath Muhammed as the prophet of God. You must acknowledge that Islam is inferior, that Muhhamed is a fraud and a rapist, and that your religion needs to be reformed to be as passive as possible, even more passive and submissive than Catholicism.

If Islam fails to make their reformation, as other religions do with the tides of culture, then it will be abolished. End of story.

>unknown
>tfw people will never know for which cause you were fighting

>if no reformation then it will be abolished
I fucking WISH. How do we make this happen? I really want to fucking help make this happen.

and every mass shooting in the last 20 years is still less than the last muslim attack on US soil. fuck off

You know, sometimes i like the muslims, i want them to erradicate the LGBT.

Then I remember, the real enemy is communism!! the mother of all thats bad in this world.

beheading with a small, rusty kitchen knife, duh.

k keep me posted

ULTRA RARE I FINALLY GOT YOU!! You should be at the Syria general

Kill yourself you fucking Sandnigger, how dare you mock the dead with your lying bullshit.

Why don't you be a good Muslim and fucking go Allah Snackbar on some Serpentine Jews? Or goat fucking the local shepherds flock.

Callate pinochet

stfu or i shoot u

I don't hate your faith just because of """one lone wolf""" (even though it's many, many people who have done shit like this). I hate your faith because it ecourages and justifies this behavior with no evidential reason at all and is a barbaric, cowardly, disgusting sign of insanity and immorality.

>A Jewess used to abuse the Prophet (ﷺ) and disparage him. A man strangled her till she died. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) declared that no recompense was payable for her blood.
>The news about them reached the prophet (ﷺ) early in the morning. So he sent people in pursuit of them, and they were brought when they day had risen high. He ordered and their hands and feet were cut off and nails were drawn into their eyes, and they were thrown out of Harrah. They begged for water but were not supplied water.
>I was among the captives of Banu Qurayzah. They (the Companions) examined us, and those who had begun to grow hair (pubes) were killed, and those who had not were not killed. I was among those who had not grown hair.
> A thief was brought to the Prophet (ﷺ). He said: Kill him. The people said: He has committed theft, Messenger of Allah! Then he said: Cut off his hand. So his (right) hand was cut off. He was brought a second time and he said: Kill him. The people said: He has committed theft, Messenger of Allah! Then he said: Cut off his foot.
>So his (left) foot was cut off
>So he said: Cut off his foot. So his (right) foot was cut off.
>He was brought a fifth time and he said: Kill him.
>So we took him away and killed him. We then dragged him and cast him into a well and threw stones over him.
>If any of your woman are guilty of lewdness, take the evidence of four (reliable) witnesses from amongst you against them, and if they testify, Confine them to houses until death
> When he uttered it four times, the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: You have said it four times. With whom did you commit it? He replied: With so and so. He asked: Did you lie down with her? He replied: Yes. He asked: Had your skin been in contact with hers? He replied. Yes. He asked: Did you have intercourse with her? He said: Yes. So he (the Prophet) gave orders that he should be stoned to death.

White people don't commit mass shootings in the name of being white, they do it because they're mentally ill.
Muslims commit mass shootings because they want to appease their Islamic God by killing gays, infidels, etc. and doing what all Muslims are told to do.

You need to use a different Wifi source, you can't just post from laptop then your phone.

Better dead than red motherfucker.

>trips

>White people don't ALWAYS commit mass shootings in the name of being white

Fixed that for you

Dipshit.

Anyway, your religion is "peace" because you've prophesized yourselves to wipe out all dissenters. But you don't like to advertise that detail.

your own mosque preaches hate

>mentally ill
>islamic

Same thing. Different part of the brain.

Get a hash tag trending, 'reformislam', make it all anti-islam memes. I don't have a twitter, but I'm sure you could at least get millions of trump supporters and europeans to retweet the content.

OP, I found your real picture.

Stay in syria and we have no problems, sandnigger. Not that it matters, come November you can't come in anyways.

I am alright with this 2bh

DEATH TO THE WEST

AMRIKA SHAYTAN AL-AKBAR

Islam is for children, and animals. Dogs. I would train my dog with a Koran and then use it to wipe his dog ass before I ever respected a fucking muslims. Inbred cowards, the lot of you

ayyy

>Um. That photo on the right is the same photo each year.
no shit.. it implies they are stuck in the stone age

Better red than reggeaton

How can you type if you have no head?

Sweden is that you? Say it ain't so

Then how are they able to upload videos to liveleak

ALL RISE

youtube.com/watch?v=mC-g5I-QsH4

TAKBIR!!!!

Please continue OP. Everything you've said so far is gold.