Why do latinos deny their amerindian ancestry?

insecurity? self hate? propaganda left over from spanish colonialism?

BUMP

wena hilo

los gringos son el problema

i can't help being whiter than the average amerilard, jose

>insecurity? self hate? propaganda left over from spanish colonialism?
all of the above

Probably because Amerindians are ugly and short

FTFY

>latinos

Brazil, Cuba and Dominican Republic were slavery colonies, not amerindians colonies

>monterrey
kek

Like you?

You still have indigenous ancestry :))

I have been mistaken by Amerifats as being castizo mexican
what does that mean

it means they're stupid

Funnily enough many Southern Brazilians have native ancestry and they use the German meme to hide their native ancestry.

There's not a lot of people with amerindian blood outside the north/northeast. Here in São Paulo they're not common and i assume it's even harder to find one in the south

>There's not a lot of people with amerindian blood outside the northeast
>northeast

This is a crowd of Sergipe. I never see a single native in my life.

ew

>insecurity? self hate?
We're not Americans.

Why rednecks refuse to admit they have mulatto blood thanks to native indians?

Looks like a mix of Saudi Arabia/Yemen/Oman with some white people, without islam and full of degeneracy.

Most Latin American countries play down their Iberian ancestry, not only genetic, but also political and cultural, for the sake of indigenous and African LARPing.

Only Brazilians do that. They worship Spain a lot, you have no idea. Especially Mexico and Peru.

Mmmm no sweetie. Guatemala is 100% amerindian nation and we're proud of it. :))))))

>indianiggers

Only in Brazil people tend to look down Portuguese ancestry and praise German/Polish/Italian ancestry.

In Spanish America they want to be like Spaniards as possible

I'm Native American but have blonde hair and grey eyes

Spics have nothing to do with us

>They worship Spain a lot, you have no idea. Especially Mexico and Peru.
When will this delusional Brazilian who always derails threads with his stupid bullshit fuck off?

Really, you are Brazilian Ikibey.

yeah why do mestizos look so much different than people with Native American ancestry here?

Why would I accept something that's not really me?? I'm white and I'm proud of that as the majority of my country men. We are a white nation, the same could be said by chile, Argentina, Colombia, Costa Rica, and Bolivia. Fuck off shitskin.

What are you talking about? We wuz Aztecs and Incas and shiet

It doesn't. Why the fuck do Arabs always try to latch onto Latinos? Fuck off

Let me guess you also think white people are literally being genocided?

>deny
all that mexicans do is shout about how they were mayans

When will Argentines admit they are pretty much Mexicans?

it probably has to do with societal status/class and physical appearance/beauty standards
I fucking hate puerto rican posters
I'm all for hating on stupid rednecks but mulatto (african/"""white""" ancestry) has nothing to do with native indians

We're descended of low caste Euros. Also, most of the mixed native/white people in the US probably have more white ancestry than your average Mestizo.

Maybe he's talking about how many Native Americans mixed with Blacks and their descendants eventually marry white people?

South American Chris Pratt

>Why the fuck do Arabs always try to latch onto Latinos?

Not the quoted. Because they really look?

I dont do it.

Fuck that. Quite the contrary, politically correctness has led everyone regardless their race to say they're mestizo. I'm med of spanish and portuguese ancestors and in elementary school they used to tell everyone we're a mestizo nation even though the term is inacurate. We're triracial. There are blacks, whites, mestizos and an amerindian minority.

kek no they don't.
If anything they LARP as Indios all the time and shiet like telling other people to go back to Europe.
Hell I know spics that are white as fuck who will say they wuz Aztecs n shiet

It's funny when people teach about "races" when they don't know a shit. You can't group the "blacks" as one race because there are many races in Africa. You can't group "whites" as one race because there are many races in Europe. Hell, the people from Southern Europe are not even related to the races from Northern Europe, so they are not even white. If we talk about proper races, you are like vigintiracial, or even more.