David Bowie or Kendrick Lamar??

strawpoll.me/14699743

Imagine the absolute state of someone who would unironically vote Kendrick Lamar

David Bowie by far and I think he is massively overrated. Hilarious how Kendrick Lamar and his 20 producers can't compete.

THE EUROPEAN CANNON IS HERE

Whip out your bowies boys.

HELL GOD BABY DAMN NO

This this this

>This this this

racists le wrong generationers choose bowie what a shock

they are both talentless hacks but at least bowie could write lyrics that weren't a caricature of le intelligent black rapper over tediously done-to-death 90's jazzy hip hop

This. I bet none of them even support BLM.

i haven't actually been on this board since 2010-11

someone please tell me these ledditors are being ironic

Probably. It's hard to tell with this board sometimes.

David Bowie:
>made maybe three good songs
>rest are boring as fuck
>can't even rap
>talked about how much he loves Nazis
>racist
>not even alive

Kendrick Lamar:
>made four classic albums by 30 years old
>supports racial equality
>has never talked about how much he loves Nazis
>alive

>LOL he dresses up in funny costumes!!!
>so randum XD

Spider Kendrick gets my vote every time.

DAMN. > Blackstar
I’m not even joking.

I enjoy both but I'm going with Bowie for all his variety.

K Dot's next album might be his In Rainbows though so that's something to look forward to.

>DAMN > A non top 10 Bowie album
Wow

>Pierrot
>random
kys

This. I've listened to section 80, GKMC, TPAB and DAMN. countless of times and i think Kendrick is one of the greatest rappers of all time. His musical background with Terraca Martin, Robert Glasper, Bilal, Flylo and a like and the new "intellectual black jazzy music" is to me a bit try hard but still very capable of producing great music.

EVEN with this knowledge. AND despite the fact that i've known about David Bowie all my life, and that i as late as 2 years ago when i was 22 really discovered his greatness David Bowie is by far, overrated or not because he also made alot of shitty music, he reaches far deeper into human existence with his music and being than Kendricks rap and being blind to the deepness of Bowies ideals and lyrics and way of being in the world must be so fucking sad i can't believe it.

Wow that's really cringey

the 90s were a mistake