If ISIS attacked a Trump rally, would the liberals side with the terrorist or the Trump supporters?

If ISIS attacked a Trump rally, would the liberals side with the terrorist or the Trump supporters?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gSHuf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Neither but they would DEFINITELY say

>Well, they had it coming to them!

You already know that answer

Do you even need to ask?

the terrorists. They would all be shot by the trump supporters

>oh no! those poor muslim people shot by evil trump supporters!

The liberals already defend the terrorists, liberals would cheer if that were to happen.

They would blame "Trump's inflammatory rhetoric".

trump already has my vote.

they would say that its a response to the xenophobia and justified because global warming is real

This, liberals are cucks and suck up to Islam left and right even after Islam attacks random gays who liberals use as a pet group.

If Islam attacked a group that they hate the liberals will say they deserved it for inciting hatred.

They're protecting terrorists for killing fucking gay people.
Of course they'd support the terrorists.

They'd say something to the extent that Trump supporters deserved it for hurting muslim feelings

we wouldnt hear the end of the ambiguous "gun control" meme. imagine the guilt

This

>Libtards faces when the cognitive dissonance sets in

That would be the legitimate start of the civil war: electric boogaloo 2

Do you even need to ask?

They've already sided with protesters "driven to violence, provoked" by Turmp. The excuses they are throwing today about this being the West's fault, patriarchy, male culture, etc...

These people are incapable of believing in personal responsibility.

>remember goys, not all Muslims
>but yes, all gun owners are responsible and should be punished

/thread

Liberals are already basically terrorists.

They already side with the Muslims. Why would you think that will change?

mfw bernouts will flock in mass to Trump.

Man, I used to hate Bernie. But now he seems to be way more decent than I thought.

Some 'people' (I use that term loosely) are freaking defending the terrorist for this event. I think we know that answer.

if isis attacked a trump rally, they'd get their dicks shot off.

As a liberal I can tell you I wouldn't delight in a anyone's death. I think it would be sad that the right let their irrational hatred lead to making enemies.

Meanwhile this board praises terrorists like Breivik and Dylan Roof all the time.

Came here to say this.

This was not an ISIS attack it was a Homophobic
mentally unstable ass hat that did it

If anyone went to a Trump rally and did it all they would have to be is pissed at Trump and his people.

He's not great, but compared to Hillary Clinton he's an American patriot.

They already do side with the terrorists. Did you just wander into Sup Forums for the first time?

that's basically saying they would side with the terrorists

>Why the attacks on Trump supporters are heart breaking: and completely justified
>People have died but they died because they violently infringed on a minority
>Threatening them with violence and extermination, if someone was outside your door screaming they were going to kill you. Would you not act to stop them?
>The unfortunate truth is Trump preys on the fears and insecurities of common people and because of his bigoted image he has pushed common sense citizens into spouting inflammatory hate speech that triggered a reaction
>Muslims are not to blame for they are simply victims of a mad man's pending genocidal hatred
>Pity those who are under his thumb for soon they will see the light once calming reasonable minds are in power and Trump has been pushing into the darkness of obscurity

It made me ill but this is WORD for WORD what liberfucks would write.

If isis attacked a trump rally they would just kill the fags outside protesting anyway

Dylan Roof was a psyop you gullible faggot

>Anything that contradicts my beliefs or hurts my feelings is a conspiracy

Wait

Who is that article saying the "real" terrorists are?

This is so true it hurts.

Can we just do a twitter campaign to get leftists to convert to Islam already? It would simplifying things immensely.

Whites, for fighting back.

No fucKing way

TRUMP/GARRISON 2020

Actually, I take that back. Looked up the article. Like a typical Muslim, he blames Jews.

>According to the FBI, 94% of terrorist attacks carried out in the United States from 1980 to 2005 have been by non-Muslims. This means that an American terrorist suspect is over nine times more likely to be a non-Muslim than a Muslim. According to this same report, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism in the United States than Islamic, yet when was the last time we heard about the threat of Jewish terrorism in the media?

archive.is/gSHuf

They would say that the Trump supporters brought it on themselves. But in reality, the Left already sides with Islam regardless of who they shoot.

Also The Muslims would just target the Mexicans and fags outside protesting because they are intimidated by normal white Americans and afraid we're all packing and trained in firearms like Israelis.

This. I've never seen an actual Muslim defend Islam as hard as the average liberal does

It would require publicly denounce gays, blacks, atheists, women and so on. Libtard beliefs are self-contradicting pile of shit which is not compatible with any real world ideology.

This

Fuuuck me. I try to stay impartial but this is true and it makes me fucking angry.

>If ISIS attacked a Trump rally, would the liberals side with the terrorist or the Trump supporters?
Were you asleep when La Raza attacked the Trump supporters at a rally in California last week?

ISIS attacked gays and they're siding with ISIS. What do you think?

For liberals, it's always Trump's fault. Already seen plenty of people blaming this shooting on Trump.