youtube.com/watch?v=2MRdtXWcgIw
youtube.com/watch?v=vc6vs-l5dkc
youtube.com/watch?v=I2l2FR5uA1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you grew out of it
the scene was actually just as cringe back whenever you liked it

Faggotry. That's what happened.

What is an OTP?

One true pairing. Interpret that as you will.

Google exists for a reason, newfag.

Did this sound more like food and wine to them or did they think Significant Other was too weakly worded?

It's actually not about SOs, it's about their ships of characters from TV Shows/Cartoons

One tiny penis

So it means waifu?

Not actually waifus tho, the weird thing is that they don't want _themselves_ to be with these people, they actually just want two characters to get together and pork. For some reason, Tumblr really loves shipping characters and thinking who shall fuck who.

i must have forgotten about the time emo wasn't faggy teenage shit, when was that again?

Oh. Well drama television is for the mentally feeble so I'm not that surprised.

It means that you think harry and snape from harry potter should get married

obtain the production

fuccin commies

Imagine being in high school with actual emotional problems like I was and seeing people like this turn emotional issues into a trend and let it define them instead of just keeping it to themselves and people sharing their stories of depression and how they are broken and having fun while talking about it like it's a pride thing.
Yeah I have a problem with so called emos

I just emotionally and socially stunted myself throughout high school with escapism.

Came out on the other side with way more trivial knowedge and a more bombastic lexicon than most people.

>bombastic lexicon
We're so proud of you, sweetie.

Bombastic is already a self depreciation, silly.

wow, self-deprecating humor, just like in my late-2000s nerdy comedy sitcoms for geeks! That's soooo cool!

actually not true

emo is a soundcloud trap culture now

>listen to midwest emo and screamo
>don't know what any of this dumb shit is
feels good man

Just admit you had to google the word and that's why you're angry lmao

My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, and Panic! At The Disco, were all great bands. Sup Forums just enjoys shitting on them because they got big

Midweast Emo is garbage
Screamo is great though

Hahahahahhahaha
No

>My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, and Panic! At The Disco
My Chemical Romance and Fall Out Boy I agree with, but dear lord... P!ATD did not need to exist.

the absolute state of Sup Forums

Panic! is what post Hiatus FOB should have been

/emoe/ died

LEXICON 2 STRONG

PATD sucks

I only listen to tru skramz and emotive hxc

>Mention to friend in car I like emo music
>They say "So do I"
>Put on A Picture Postcard
>user the fuck is this
Fucking normies

Emos ruined half the shit on my chart

Are there any more greatly misunderstood genres than midwest emo and skramz?

>ToP
>FoB
>MCR
>P!ATD
>Emo

*clears throat* "Real Emo" only consists of the dc Emotional Hardcore scene and the late 90's Screamo scene. What is known by "Midwest Emo" is nothing but Alternative Rock with questionable real emo influence. When people try to argue that bands like My Chemical Romance are not real emo, while saying that Sunny Day Real Estate is, I can't help not to cringe because they are just as fake emo as My Chemical Romance (plus the pretentiousness).
Real emo sounds ENERGETIC, POWERFUL and somewhat HATEFUL. Fake emo is weak, self pity and a failed attempt to direct energy and emotion into music.
Some examples of REAL EMO are Pg 99, Rites of Spring, Cap n Jazz (the only real emo band from the midwest scene) and Loma Prieta.
Some examples of FAKE EMO are American Football, My Chemical Romance and Mineral
EMO BELONGS TO HARDCORE
NOT TO INDIE, POP PUNK, ALT ROCK OR ANY OTHER MAINSTREAM GENRE

not even emo

>It's bad to be white
>If you're white you can't be sad
Fuck off faggot

fucking white dudes ruining emo

as a born and raised midwesterner i find the idea that anyone would wish they were midwestern hilarious

I don't get this. There's all of ONE black guy in Emo (drummer from Merchant Ships). How can white guys ruin a genre that only contains white guys?

reddit made it not me. the emo subreddit is just whining about politics and genders. also posting the same modern emo bands ad nauseum.

same

BEFUCKINGCAUSE THEY DISCOURAGE PoC FROM STARTING THEIR OWN EMO BANDS. also the singer for the ground is lava is black. good band.

I'd rather Dan & Phil to Shane Dawson or whoever was YouTube trendy a decade ago

>being a fucking redditor

where the fuck else am i supposed to go for new music? Sup Forums only likes soyboy music.

>calls others soyboy
>posts on reddit

kill yourself

why are you complaining about Sup Forums being soyboys but then going on the emo reddit? fuck off moron, go literally anywhere but here

>still can't name a good site for new music
as expecting. fucking grimesfags.

Pretty accurate, actually.

u did dhat shit to yourself bro

>he needs a website to discover music

grimes sucks btw. again kill yourself

>This entire post
You're lost

Well that's too bad, because indie rock and alt rock are simply an advanced forms of DC hardcore, therefore indie rock does have a larger claim to emo than hardcore, especially as hardcore is now pretty much a form of metal. Capn Jazz is indie rock, Rites of Spring is fucking old, stop being a gatekeeper

I don't normally say this but,
you have to go back.

RYM automatic recommendations
shoo shoo redditor, shoo

>when somebody on the most soy board on this site thinks he's better than you
lmaooooooooooooooooo

fuck no. reddit is a shithole. not much better than /em you/ though.

rym doesn't have obscure bands.

emotional issues have always been a trend, though. I'm a depression denialist. it's not real, it's just a ploy to push SSRIs (ZOG emasculation pills) and teen lifestyle brands such as 21 pilots.

Cultural marxism is a jealous god, SJWs tolerate no competition, everything has to be degraded into the endless praise of the marginalised lgbtpocwoc victim(though we all know it's white women and jews who are really reaping the rewards). May I recommend to you the book SIEGE by NS revolutionary James Mason? Helter Skelter my man, it's the only way.

youtube.com/watch?v=oo64nlKdA0k
youtube.com/watch?v=fLe2muuJ9fs
youtube.com/watch?v=vjY0synjmvs

>Being a wingcuck

>Groveling before blue haired transgenders

Self depreciation is a late 2000s thing?

>anyone I don't like is a blue haired feminist dyke tranny 600 gender

imagine being this fucking delusional

i also remember being 15

Your chart's an abortion, man. I try not to shit on people for their taste, but you have the taste of a 15 year old from 2006
>All-American Rejects
Sup Forums is definitely better for music than any part of Reddit, which says a lot about both. Reddit can't be a good facilitator of music discussion as long as it has any kind of Karma system. The UI is the general problem there, and is directly correlated to their Karma system, but the subreddit system is great.

There should be way more boards here. Why should I have to use Reddit and 42Ochan to talk about disassociative abuse, their populations are pretty annoying. Makes me wish Sup Forums 2 actually amounted to something.

fall into a ditch lol

>Sup Forums is definitely better for music than any part of Reddit
Yeah, if you listen to the handful of genres Sup Forums actually likes.

Hey, i didn't want to become a NEONAZI charles manson worshipping Race War advocate, but the sjws gave me no choice. They wouldn't leave my music and my vidya alone. You could have prevented this.

youtube.com/watch?v=q_8WwX6P26Y

I feel a visceral hatred towards the person who made that meme, as well as towards it's targets. American culture is a fucking sewer. BLAST emo numales, BLAST ''queer'' sj white girls obsessed with the inclusion of their pet POC in depraved suburban lab rat post teen subcultures, BLAST midwest twinkles. BLESS the neutron bomb and the active shooter.

america is a joke

>the worst Pink Floyd album
>All American Rejects
>Lil Pump

Yo you guys remember the band Pity Sex? I thought those guys were about to become massive in 2013 but then they just kinda fell off the face of the earth. What happened?

Yeah dudes, i'm hipster too XD

Didn't make an album for 3 years and then Britty Drake broke off

this
time to embrace the real youth culture of hiphop

shitty fucking tumblr band. fuck off.

they were shit

remmeber dads?

Pucillanimus.

Emo was always like that, you just grew up a little.

When I think emo bands there's like 3 big ones that come to mind: joy division, the cure and Bauhaus.

Out of the "new emo" I can only listen to fall out boy because their lead singer does have quite a nice voice (check out his cover of life on Mars if you doubt me.) It's really too bad Fall out boy turned into another one of those weird synth pop rock edm(?) Bands. When I heard Folie a Deux I really thought the band was starting to mature and we'd see an alkaline trio Esq evolution from generic pop punkish emo to a genuinely introspective, genre defying band. Too bad everyone wants to sound like a mix of muse and MGMT nowadays. At the end of the day pop- bands will always do what's pop, regardless of what genre follows the dash.

21 piolets are fucking Cancer and their tweenie bopper fans are even worse.

>When I think emo bands there's like 3 big ones that come to mind: joy division, the cure and Bauhaus

half of The Summer We Went West are black
but yeah it's pretty silly to act like there's something wrong with a genre being predominately white men, sometimes different people just tend to prefer different things

late 2000s: self depreciation and unironic narwhal reddit bacon ninja pirate zombie humour

early 2010s:muh irony, muh ''irony'', muh post-irony. dank memes.

NOW: numbness, derrealisation, mass psychosis

Next: K-Hole, Dissociation, Detachment of worldly form

Can't wait

Am I the only one who finds mall emo better than ''real'' emo. You can't deny it when blink 182's hit I MISS YOU drifts in through your ears. ''real'' emo tries to escape from it's suburban lab rat roots, unsuccessfully. the boys from blink 182 make do. ritalin britpop from the discount bin. suburban feelings numbed by tv and weed.

youtube.com/watch?v=s1tAYmMjLdY

NOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT FUCKING SAY THAT YOU HAVE TO LIKE REAL EMO LIKE MEEEEEEEEEE AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This is more emotionally poignant than your oh so precious indieh favs (from that car commercial).

youtube.com/watch?v=2MRdtXWcgIw

Great fucking god, so appalled is too freaking good to make a freestyle dissing somebody, i would do a one dissing all the tumblr autists, and maybe Pete Wentz

early emo was good first my chemical romance and first 2 fall out boy albums were good they weren't exactly emo more pop punk but still 6-7/10 albums, but early emo was great sunny day real estate, cap'n jazz, weezer's pinkerton, braid, etc. the genre came to shit like what it is now because of shitty pop/pop punk albums were labelled as emo because nu males with long hair made a 5 minute song with nothing but minor chords and lyrics about how they are such a failure boohoo self pity

if it's not true now, it will become true in the future when those Blue haired PC freaks get their way. YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED. You need to take in high doses of redpills, that's what the doctor orders: redpills. I've seen even the toughest skinheads succumb to ZOG propaganda. They weren't strong enough. I only listen to 00s mall emo and G-UNIT bangers. that's how you keep your noggin' clean.

youtube.com/watch?v=vc6vs-l5dkc

youtube.com/watch?v=I2l2FR5uA1A

The late 80s.

oh and one last thing, if you are trans FUCK YOU! if you are gay FUCK YOU! If you are a woman FUCK YOU! if you are one of those PC numales who haven't gone full NS yet then FUCK YOU! this board is the white man's turf, you are not welcome in here, snowflake.

fuck dads
but unironically, not like their brainlet fans say because of the cover of their first album. the only good song they ever made was shit twins.

someone gets it

you realize mike from capn jazz started american football?

This is my sister to a T minus the Tumblr feminist part.

>tfw buy tapes from Orange Milk
>tfw can't talk about tapes because I'd look like one of these numales
>tfw Snowing are my favorite band anyway

if you are under 56% white FUCK YOU!

do you realize that's a pasta?
do you realize that capn jazz and american football are very different bands stylistically?

emo is so dead jfc