How can you be so smug about losing? I cant believe I used to love this cuck

How can you be so smug about losing? I cant believe I used to love this cuck

Remember when grown adults had dignity?

>when you kill your wife and take the time to talk about star wars race politics

That's not what the word "smug" means. He's having a passive-agressive hissy fit because he lost the ability to adequately perceive reality and self-awareness.

this

I still love him. He's more intelligent than you and I.

speak for urself, numbnuts.

>numbnuts
caise in pointe

That's not smugness. Patton is losing his goddamn mind. His wife died earlier this year and now a meme president has been elected and he can't fucking handle it.

I'm just trying not to let his embarrassing public meltdown ruin my fond memories of his old material

Eh, I still like him more than any of you ugly losers.

How can you be more intelligent than yourself patton

What's Patton even known for

I honestly know him more for being someone that has let Politics take over his life more than I do his acting work

Speak for yourself uggo

Sup Forums's secret weapon is almost complete

Soon Malik will be let loose on the world and he will genocide cucks like Patton

Friendly reminder this wife killing manlet shilled for Ghostbusters.

trump is a fat, orange, angry, bald baby

He's laughing because force-fed feminist propaganda isn't being accepted without question. What a homo.

stand-up comedy and memorable bit parts in some TV shows and movies. Also he was the main characters voice in Ratatouille

What're his best sets

the entirety of Werewolves & Lollipops is pretty good if you want some pre-twitter crybaby Patton

boring thread

Thanks senpai I'll check it out and try not to let his current shit-tier status cloud my enjoyment

He's not intelligent at all. Its embarrassing you even think that

The caps aren't fooling anyone. All the sarcasm in the world can't cover up those massive levels of frustration.

Also this. This man is literally a middle-aged father and he is still acting like a 20something.

Thank you for your contribution you boring faggot

>Trump won
>Dr Strange underperformed
>Moana didn't perfom at all
>DC still at large

anything before he had his kid

There are anti-Trump what?

Does he mean They're anti-Trump?

I AM SO CONFUSED.

Who is this guy? His account is verified. I am confused.

Is there some hidden irony that he's pointing out?
I don't get what he finds to be so funny?

What did Dr Strange get then? I'm sure it made massive bank, but didn't break $1bn.

Obama's Kenyan step brother on his father's side

When will these morons learn that they keep these hashtags that a few coordinated trolls spread alive and make them into "news". They always fall into the same fucking trap.

I don't understand what this tweet is even supposed to be saying or implying.

Obamas brother is a shitposter.

Do you really think Patton and others actually give a shit about "trap hashtags"?
This is how they stay relevant, fabricated outrage is an industry.

>How can you be so smug about losing?

So he's actually legit? How did he come to our side?

It's just fucking baffling how far this outrage shit has come. We've gotten to the point where the places that spread this drivel are also the ones freaking out about "fake news"

Holy shit. It's real

Holy shit, he's been assimilated

Why are so many young people contracting advanced Parkinsons?

Fuck off with your twitter thread.

Obama was cruel to Malik and snubbed him constantly for years.

Malik found a new friend in Sup Forums after he announced he was going to vote for Trump.

Barely 200M domestic, probably less than the production budget. Not looking great with our chinese friends either

Box office: 634.9 million USD
Budget: 165 million USD

Even if we do the double budget, it's still made $100m even after theatre cuts.

Really? This seems like a clever troll by Sup Forums. How did he even find Sup Forums? Not the guy I'd expect to be on here.

baffling.

King of Queens is a great show

Sup Forums got to him via twitter.

They injected him full of military-grade memes and now he's a weapon of meme destruction.

Meme magic is literally real and libcucks don't know how to wield it.

This is glorious.

I would see if Sup Forums could get him to tweet the Independent twitter over their comments that Trump was 'Hitler' because they both won Time's Greatest Person of the Year Award. When Obama and Stalin won it... TWICE.

Guess Obama is Stalin then!

>trap hashtags

They will simply turn blind eye. I listed other US presidents and even Merkel for pete's sake.

This kind of humour is what led to your wife killing herself, Patton.

>Assuming every person who voted for Trump is a giant spastic man-child obsess with children films

Killing your wife really takes a toll on your psyche

>actually crying about some fat comedian that let his wife die because he disagrees with you

what do you mean by this?

No, what do you mean by this, you write like a third-worlder

If he's so intelligent why is his wife dead?

I can't wait until the electoral college fixes your mistake.

>implying you voted
>implying you're an american

If you're stupider than him, that's pretty sad

what

God, I can't imagine how much free time one must have to get riled up over stuff like this. To take a serious and large interest in it.

Must have well over 12 hours of straight boredom leisure time a day.

He got away with his murder.

In what world is he not right that this is hilarious

You people won, and you've now cried over a) a stage play and b) a movie being mean to you

You never, ever get to mock people over "safe spaces" ever again

Just get 222, it's his first stand up album with a bunch of material that pops up on the next one, and it's more cohesive because it takes place at a single venue. You can also hear him get more drunk throughout the set.

But the adults on Sup Forums have just as much dignity as Patton here.

Just because you're probably wasting hours here everyday doesn't mean everyone is.
Some of us have limits

[insert differing bait comment here]

if this post reaches 1000 (You)s will flash boypussy on cam.

>Must have well over 12 hours of straight boredom leisure time a day.
>can't imagine how much free time one must have to get riled up over stuff like this.
.......is he dare I say /ourguy/?

I can still remember when comedy had actual intelligence and thought put into it.

We live in a world ruled by low-brow satire and fueled by moronic self-deprecation irony being passed off as a joke.

>haha aren't I pathetic lmao HAHAHA MOM HAHAHHA MEMES
>rotflmao this is so ironically bad while being aware of things that are unironically this bad, comedy GOLD!

It must be so relieving for idiots that they can pass themselves off as intelligent and funny by just making fun of themselves and other bad things, or pretend that their irony is wit.

I'm calling it like it is, either this is a sea of underage crying retards or adult crying retards

>hurr durr ur da reel ess jay dubba-u!

Nice slave morality. Sorry Justin, but killing your enemies = winning

They clearly have more, since they don't do this shit publicly
think a little before you post user

If we are to "Dump Star Wars", it should actually be due to Disney's Star Wars story ideas.

>Episode 7 was a rehash of 4 (I really liked Kylo Ren but was hell pissed how JJ made it exactly like Episode 4 so we couldn't be shown any backstory of Snoke, Kylo)
>Another death star
>A young Han Solo movie

THIS is what you guys should be fucking telling Disney that you hate them for not because of race and then maybe Disney will shape up their stories instead of you making it 100% race related and thus making you all look like idiots.

Can you imagine the Star Wars stories that we could get if Disney used their imagination AND used content from the prequels?

>A pod racing movie
>A prequel set before the events of Phantom Menace where it stars Qui Gon as he is assigned to track down a ruthless Sith
>A Darth Jar Jar movie set after the events of Episode 3 where Obi Wan must return to Coruscant after learning that Jar Jar is a Sith and has been mind tricking everyone at the Senate to get Sheev elected
>A movie set before the events of Episode 4 about Obi Wan living as a hermit in the outskirts of Tatooine
>A prequel set before the events of Episode 7 where we get the full detail of Kylo Ren's backstory and how he was seduced by Snoke, get to see Luke's temple and him training Jedi
>A Blade Runner like movie set in Coruscant where a Jedi must uncover the whereabouts of a secret Sith cult which lurk in the shadows
>A prequel centered around Darth Plageuis, the creation of Anakin and a younger Palpatine

I hope Disney and the media somehow reads these ideas and that Disney hopefully does something with them because I believe they would make fantastic Star Wars films.

I remember that had some dignity before they all hopped on social media

Twitter is facebook is Sup Forums is reddit is tumblr. Just whining and tootin

reported

The internet was a mistake. Only good for pirating

>Get offended by everything and anything
>"Y-you've got a slave mentality!"
It's not about being SJW, it's about being a bitch

Sup Forums memers are either 15-18 or autistic. They don't actually understand what they are doing. They will never understand.

All of your ideas sound absolutely retarded
>Darth Jar Jar

Into the trash and please go back.

You now realize that 'alt right' posters and sjws are the same

If you lose, you win.

The Star Wars universe has so much to offer and you managed to come up with the worst shit i've seen so far.
Congratulations you're worse than Disney.

And your complaining about other people complaining about other people. So, by your own standards, are worse than both sides combined, retard

Really makes you think

a couple of his ideas are actually good tho and a given like an obi wan movie and who doesnt want a coruscant movie. better than what we have

Sorry to ruin your neutral safe-space. All you guys ever do is cry about both sides! You're literally just as bad baka

It's a great fucking idea.

Every one wants Jar Jar to be a sith (would make up the prequels incredibly and would be great to see)

Sup Forums Trumpshits are literally the same as the SJW blue-haired feminists and their cucks.

This is a fact.

One is held to a board on an anime image website

The other is actually visible.

Not even comparable

No one wants to see more Jar Jar except prequel apologists. Get fucked you moron.

>pointing out hypocrisy is bad
Ok

Initially i dumped EP7 because it was a rehash but the more i saw the smug self richeous horseshit coming from those leftist retard femenist retards social media the more i was put off any further movies.

i cant stand them.

I really tried to like ep7 too i went to see it again and it was even worse the 2nd time, the timing was all off and the comedy fell flat.

>pointing out hypocrisy is bad
>while also being a hypocrite

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PATTON OSWALT MAKES THIS GUY LOOK LIKE A FUCKING AVANT GARDE BLEEDING EDGE OF COMEDY

PATTON OSWALT IS A NEOCONSERVATIVE OLD GUARD FAGGOT

LOL

STEP ASIDE, FUCKING GRANDPA!

>being a hypocrite
From a certain point of view faggot, a bad one

he's shitposting