>accused of rape
>denies it
>comes out with a diss track against the accuser

Is she finished?

>Accuses random DJ of butt grabbing
>Creates a concept album about the experience

>Lick your friend out
>She accuses you of rape years later

Who needs enemies with friends like these?

She should get a Kodak Black feature on her next single. That might revitalize her career a bit

>Get fat
>Create a concept album about the experience

Some day....

I blame her latest love interest

She's fucking Lorde?

I sense a whole lot more butt-grabbing (and/or worse) coming up...

>reviewbrah will never review your taco
music for this feel?

>"I was surprised at the creaminess of Taylor's taco" - Brah

What if it was
>Gets falsely accused of rape by good friend
>Denies it
>Everyone shits on her
>Gets mad
>Makes a diss track
Sounds reasonable if that's the case
>Makes a diss track against the accuser

>she

Holy shit that track was bad compared to the entirety of Cry Baby. Did they let her write her own shit or what?

>comes out with a diss track against the accuser
wait actually?

lmao she's done

>falsely accused
no such thing

did women ruin the world?

like seriously someone fucked you and you didnt like it so you're gonna ruin their entire life?

you wouldn't want to ruin the life of a man who forcibly stuck his dick up your butt against your will?

Damn, I actually checked to see if that was real

Not really. I'd be bad for like 20 mins and then just forget about it. Unless he had an std

HERO.

I bet you would my man. I bet you would.

The problem is that some women try to conflate conesnsual encounters with rape, especially when both parties consent whilst drink is involved.

She's not although the accuser is a woman, so is the alleged perpetrator. So it's sort off a stalemate where we simultaneously feel bad for both of them and should maybe just throw some random dude in jail anyway idk

faggot
I bet you also wouldn't mind if the person that did it was someone you trusted and did it continually over a long period of time?

I thought women were incapable of committing acts of rape.

I can agree with you on this
Regrettable sex isn't rape

>someone you trusted and did it continually over a long period of time?
>did it continually over a long period of time

Idk about you, but i feel like this rape trauma thing is being blown out of proportion for political reasons and people are already getting numb to it. wahh he grabbed my bum, like it's worse than going fucking vietnam or something. In the future, all positions of power will be occuppied by 'sexual harrasment' victims, which i feel are one of those groups that don't get shit on ENOUGH. We are due for a creep uprising imo.

you know what I meant
nitpicking

i like how people when talking about this are just like "no, it's literally impossible for someone not to feel the exact same way as me about this"

Sure rape is evil and should never happen. I'm just saying if I was, i wouldn't let it ruin my life, and would probably only tell anyone f i knew they were going to do it again.

>Is she finished?
Possibly, but this is actually her best shot at keeping a career. Recent events (Michael Gira for example) have shown that it *is* possible to stand up against rape allegations and survive with your career intact. Whereas if you admit to said allegations and/or choose to stand down, you're finished. Give them an inch and they'll take a mile.

The only argument I see against this is if people were advocating for going back to the Victorian era where women had little agency so if she and a guy boned and she later decided it was regrettable for whatever reason the guy could get done for sex outside of wedlock essentially and be the responsible party. Somehow I doubt feminists are advocating for that though, I mean it is about equality right. If so they have to take responsibility like men do.

Why would she lie user?

Because some women are prone to embelishing the truth for emotional reasons, often because they have been genuinely abused in the past and project that onto future encounters.

Silly user. Women can't rape.

You're alright user.

women can't rape

Those fucking teeth shouldve been the end of her ages ago.

They can rape other women.

how can u rape someone without a penis? I wonder how lesbian rape is like, did that chick forcibly pin her down to penetrate her with a dildo or something. sounds hot.

w-where can i find those men

shes finished if anyone else accuses her
if not she might get away with it
>rape is hot xDddddDDDD
kys my man

>some women
Oh like Melanie?

Women can't rape tho

lesbian ''rape'' is hot, and i don't feel guilty getting of to it, because as we all know it's not really rape

Did you know that penetration can be done by something other than a penis

I mean I know youre just memeing but its dumb regardless

lesbo rape is delicious
fucking faggot off yourself

t. Soyboy

kys

if I post insincere opinions on sensitive topics on the internet that I would actually disagree with if you questioned me in person will people think i'm cool and edgy?

No it would make you BASED we loove Trump

It's pretty fun desu you should try it

Name at least seven (7).

nothing insincere about a fetish. and you write like you have a stick up your butt

Literally any phallic object that's small enough to be put an asshole

its about the nihilistic free play of signifiers, dude. the fact we edgelords still manage to get a rise from you soyfed sjw consumer sheeple PROVES our edgelord discourse is still relevant, and it will remain so until capitalism collapses under the stress of TOTAL SEMIOTIC BREAKDOWN brought on by our shitposting compulsion

Women literally cannot rape in any way whatsoever

>ywn be raped by a womeme

i'd let her ''rape me'' , if you know what i mean

does anyone else like to fantasise about rape? not even about specific scenarios, but about rape in general and in the abstract, the platonic ideal of Rape, Rape with a big R, thus finding the aformentioned ideal EXTREMELY AROUSING?

i find humiliation overall incredibly arousing, whether it would happen to me or to others, and yes, that includes rape, objectification, etc.

Who is this chick?

Go to bed, Jean.

I thought that girl claimed she went down on her, not penetrated?

yep, and Sup Forums is stupid as usual

You know, something that never seems to be brought up in these discussions and that is very relevant is that sometimes people just simply misremember things, for a variety of reasons. And yes, this includes extreme cases like believing you were abused when you were not. Eyewitness testimony is known to be unreliable and has been for a few decades already, which is why I doubt many people are going to jail based on false accusations alone. Whether their careers float on is another matter.

A brutal rapist with a diaper fetish

shes still my uglyfu
she can rape me anyday she wants

>false rape accusations

Who rang?