The shooting at the gay club was a false flag conducted to justify obamas push to ban people on watch lists from owning...

The shooting at the gay club was a false flag conducted to justify obamas push to ban people on watch lists from owning firearms prove me wrong
>protip you cant

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/monsanto-bill-blunt-agriculture-006/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Honestly this is the best reason I have heard for the false fag theory.

If it was false flag they wouldn't use a Muslim shooter you fucktards. They would use whitey mc Aryan

I think OP is right.

The morons in this country will support a no-fly list gun ban if its a Muslim more easily.

Then they will just put all the white people on the no-fly list.

Naw dawg. The attack was meant to justify emergency powers. The government will take any path to total power and martial law.

>If it was false flag they wouldn't use a Muslim shooter you fucktards. They would use whitey mc Aryan

It is more believable that a kebab would be on the terror watch list though. Peoples' natural reaction would be "They KNEW he was a radical Muslim ISIS sympathizer and let HIM buy a gun?"

This.

The only thing false flag was the LA pride parade """"would-be shooter"""". That story is complete horseshit any way you look at it. It was just something they threw together on short notice to say "WHITE PEOPLE DO IT TOO LOOK".

>massive lost of life in america

idk sounds like business as usual

No you fucking retard they used a muslim because they could say "look we told you terrorists on watch lists can get firearms now we need to ban them from owning those scary killing machines"

>be american
>say that "muslims will never integrate into american culture"
>be suprised when in fact they do

Can't ban a Muslim from blowing himself up.

yeah they banned drugs too but degenerates can still find, buy and use drugs without much trouble.

No way would this guy have been allowed to buy a gun if all current legal safety checks had been enforced properly.

I notice you have a thread up about this as well. Mine is hereIt could be for what you said, but it could also be to cover up what I said

>rt.com/usa/monsanto-bill-blunt-agriculture-006/

>Obama signs 'Monsanto Protection Act' written by Monsanto-sponsored senator

>With the president’s signature, agriculture giants that deal with genetically modified organisms (GMOs) and genetically engineered (GE) seeds are given the go-ahead to continue to plant and sell man-made crops,

>“the USDA [US Department of Agriculture] oversaw and approved (or denied) the testing of genetically modified seeds, while the federal courts retained the authority to halt the testing or sale of these plants if it felt that public health was being jeopardized.[...]”

With the Monsanto Protection Act in play Monsanto can now poison all our food without fear of federal court order to halt and be tested. They are now immune to the law now even with tons of evidence that they are poisoning people and the environment.

BTW,Monsanto also owns their own private paramilitary group, aka mercenaries. Aka Blackwater. Yes, that Blackwater, the same one that shot innocent bystanders in Iraq for fun back in the day ON CAMERA. They got away with it. Now that same paramilitary group works with Monsanto. The same weapons all these people used in all these events this weekend are the same weapons of military capability. That white guy in Santa Monica even had explosives. Where would he get those? Its possible from the Cartels, the Russians, the Polish Mafia, etc. But the most likely source would be a paramilitary group like private mercenaries, CIA, and Mossad.

Monsanto even has a department dedicated to propaganda and discrediting individuals around the world. Lets help each other out OP.

Quality post user

It wasn't a false flag and it's retarded to assume so.

The better question is why didn't the FBI catch him sooner, especially with his family relations and the fact that he was under surveillance.

>EVERYTHING IS A FALSE FLAG! WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!1!!!11!!
>Or maybe it was just a pissed off Muslim, son
>SHHUT UP MOOOOM, REEEEEEEEEE!!!!

t. edgy underage aspie-autist

Banning guns is the most important step to weaken USA.

With obama's last year and a promising election for Trump they are getting desperate and can't be picky about it.

Nigger.
Delete your Sup Forums gold account

>The better question is why didn't the FBI catch him sooner, especially with his family relations and the fact that he was under surveillance.

Maybe because they helped him? The FBI has a history of helping people commit stuff like this, you know.

No. If that were the case, they would used a white christian to do it, not a muslim. That's why the bisexual cuck got picked up just because he had guns in his car.

If it was a false flag, the shooter would have been A FUCKING WHITE MALE.

One thing I did pick up on was how few times he said "uh". He usually says it after every 3 words.

It was as if he had been through the speech for a long time before.

i believe the second white dude w the bombs is a false flag plant

Ohhhhh, shut the FUCK up.

At this point, I'm convinced that everyone is so blind with hatred towards Islam that they refuse to believe that the government would hire actual "Muslims" to do these false flags. In the other thread, one fag accused the OP of trying to discredit Islam by claiming it was a false flag.

It seems you guys reject the possibility that the Homocaust of 2016 was a false flag because it doesn't fit your narrative of an independent Muslim acting of his own religious accord.

I'm sorry, but you guys are going to have to accept the HUGE possibility that the government or special interest group or elite hired an actual Muslim to do this.

What happened to the old Sup Forums that I new and loved that would blame 9/11 on Jews and would fight shills to no end. 9/11 was supposely the greatest modern day Muslim attack but even all of you accept that it was a false flag by the Jews, Israel, Mossad and arguable the CIA.