So my wife thought Nightcrawler (2014) was an X-Men movie... even after she watched it

So there we were on the couch, credits rolling. I asked her what she thought. She said it was good and paused briefly before casually asking if it was made my Marvel. I scrunched up my face in puzzlement for a moment. Seeing that this was not the reaction she expected she quietly told me never mind and changed the topic. I then put two and two together with a little smirk and asked her if she thought this was based on Nightcrawler the X-Men character. She started laughing and admitted she genuinely thought it was a long-winded back story of the blue teleporting X-Men. I asked if she was messing with me and turns out she wasn't, she just went in expecting it to be an X-men movie when I mentioned what it was called and didn't think too much about it.

TL;DR - My wife thought that before joining the X-Men, Nightcrawler had a stint as freelance photojournalist.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/5ha6b4/_/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope you're seeking a divorce

cool story, bro!

Time to go rape your daughter OP

That's better than my girlfriend asking if 'Gravity' was filmed in space.

Hitler did nothing

*wife's daughter

if this is pasta it is still funny pasta.

Nightcrawler's origin was with the freakshow not the MSM

This was JUST on Reddit. I'm not even hating, but my god, man. You're not the only user that visits both sites.

would you share your hot lil wife with me? :)

I expect a post in TIFU soon OP

You have to go back

I've been found out! Uhhh... uhhh...

*crab walks out*

What?

Drink a glass of bleach and put a bullet through the roof of your mouth

figures this was a pretty low quality thread

found the autist, hope you're happy because this was a "attract the autist in less than 5 posts" thread, its a new game from reddit

Not even the moon landing was filmed in space.

She is fuckin retarded

Was Gravity actually filmed in outer space or was it another moon landing?

Huh? Oh, my gf thought the movie Gravity was ACTUALLY filmed in space

You have to go back

>durr if you respond to this thread ur an autist! xD

The lack of reflection is hilarious

I asked for the deluxe edition of Superman expecting Batman vs. Superman extended cut but instead my mom bought a BluRay of the original Max Fleicher Superman cartoons.

Why would anyone in their right mind think like that?

I mean she credited my GBP account but that is pretty poor customer service.

kill her

If this level of effort is considered "bait" nowadays, we really need to hit the fucking drawing board.

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/5ha6b4/_/

He didn't even copy the whole thing !

I knew it couldn't have originated on Sup Forums as soon as I saw the word "wife".

Trolled hard

Don't be mean to your mother, what the hell is wrong with you?

your mom is my wife

I wish I had a dumb wife. Where'd you find her?

>Spoke to me

HA! I trolled you.

BLACKED studios

>Sup Forums is getting bullied by reddit

I want out of this life, it wasn't supposed to end up like this.

TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc bought a hot dinner.

I can't even be mad at that.
I took this girl I was fucking to see The Martian the week it came out solely because I had convinced myself that it was some sort of prequel to Interstellar (????). I thought it was going to go into depth about how Dr. Manns (Matt Damon in both films) ended up on that fucking planet, DESPITE it being called "The Martian", not to mention that that would be a pretty shitty movie. It took me until the final act to realize my mistake.

I was such a fucking stoner. And I fucking hated that 2 hour NASA commercial.

>shopping for christmas presents with gf
>hey your brother likes boba fett, get him that
>points to storm trooper mug

SECURITY! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw have an intelligent gf

What's it like being able to just spout bullshit and get away with it? To be able to easily manipulate your way out of anything

That's crazy, this chick I'm banging just texted me telling me she ALSO just watched NightCrawler and she was trolling her husband by asking him if it was a Marvel movie.

pls be real

>My wife thought that before joining the X-Men, Nightcrawler had a stint as freelance photojournalist.
then why would she think it's marvel?

Get out and take your buttbuddy with you

Cool story OP. What did your wife's son think about the movie?

I'M GOING TO SCIENCE THE FUCK OUT OF MY CUM!!!