Who has the worst fanbase? Pic related

Who has the worst fanbase? Pic related.

MCR.

What's wrong with the Gripspilled Generation?

21 pilots

Radiohead

They think they're so special for having a "unique" taste in music but they're normie as fuck.

To add to this I doubt half of them truly enjoy the music and aren't just saying they do.

Take the gripspill

who the dude that sings he loves jesus christ?

MAH NAMAH JEFF
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ICP

any women artist or band that has a woman in it
sorry LAAAADIES

I just feel bad for them

you're very out of touch if you think anything past tms is "normie"

By normie I mean not as woke as me

Death Grips fans can be kinda gay with all the "dank" meme shit or whatever, but thats about it. I never see people who think they're special for liking them and the Death Grips fans I've spoken to have been pretty chill.

Probably this. Beyonce or Taytay got fucking insane fans.

I have a feeling Gerard Way is laughing at these people at this point

It's the memes mostly that make them suck

The Sup Forums board Sup Forums

If you think this board collectively forms a fanbase you are absolutely retarded

They're officially a gang now

?

The memes are really gay and I don't like fags use your brain moron

If you think this board is the fanbase and not the subject of the fanbase you are absolutely retarded.

If you think anybody is a "fan" of a Sup Forums board you are even more retarded.

Who the fuck is a fan of Sup Forums

It's not for everyone but I legit love DG, especially The Money Store. I've heard tons of people say that ppl only like them ironically but it simply isn't true

mac de marco

brockhampton has the worst fanbase

Tool

Slint...soyboys...fucking idiots. Oh, and qotsa fuckheads.

beyonce

no

I never singled you out

They're really not that bad, normies like him but nobody is obnoxious about liking mac demarco.

Isnt that just a meme at this point? Can't remember last time i saw an obnoxious Tool fan.

I know just one Tool fan irl and she is pretty chill, but on the internet dude, they are fucking insufferable, go on a Tool music video on youtube to see

all fanbases are annoying

All fanbases are raw cancer, one will always be worse or more obnoxious than the last.

Every fanbase has bad fans and the bad ones typically stand out naturally.

it doesn't count if they're comprised of children desu

No ones singled out, the point was there are plenty of legit fans and the whole idea of pretending to enjoy something is kinda silly