Doug Flutie
John Stockton
Kirby Pucket

*smacks lips*

Both of those manlets would fuck you up with one finger

yewl do nothin

>Kirby
>athlete

Fuck off Sup Forums, this shit was too far and you know it.

I'd just hold his head back like the 3 Stooges and they'd never be able to punch me duh.

don't get it

>being racist is exclusive to Sup Forums
t. Coastal faggot

not if I put myself on the top shelf

this became wwe real quick

I like it

Floyd is shook

as though Irish people would know or care what is 'racially insensitive' to hyper-sensitive American libruls

are you fucking retarded even an untrained manmore would kill the best manlets in the world

fuck off manlets anything below 6 foot is literally nothing

>Messi

Conor has always been low key racist. He crossed the line vs nate Diaz a bunch of times but nobody really cared. Against aldo he tested the boundaries too.

What's wrong with being racist?

fuck off nigger

because HITLER

still waiting for someone to answer this question

Floyd fucking rekt him

Conor will be doing the chicken dance when Floyd lands a clean one on his chin

Pretty sure this wasn't serious, but they actually know what to do when someone does that. Just slip inside or to the side. Counter him in the body since he's open there.

That's what my coach taught me at least

I believe you since japs tend to be manlets

Not jap im on vacation

>Thomas Edward Patrick Brady Jr.
>manlet
does not compute

>Floyd
>KOing anyone
lol

Source?

>hey Floyd you're a mumbling stuttering little fuck, you know that?
>come on Floyd, bring me my fucking check
>dance, dance fucking check over here boy

bad for business

McGregor will be the worst boxer he's fought in 20 years

Oh so you're a weeb gotcha

I'm actually travelling with my family but I'd be lying if I denied that

Floyd has more KO's then McGregor buttercup

A fucking Malteser® with eyeballs

He grew up in Ireland for fuck's sake, the lucky chap probably never even met a black till he moved to the US. Nobody outside the racial clusterfuck of America could possibly think "dance for me, boy" was racist unless it was explained to them.

>actually believing this

Kek you are a special kind of retard. If you really think any untrained fuck over 6 foot can take on world class manlet fighters you are delusional.

>all this race-baiting from black boxing fans

Is there anything more pathetic in the sporting world?

You Americans have no fucking clue about the world.

Black people were a mistake

>flag

lol

>my training will stop physical leverage, strength, reach

make sure you carry a stool you small minded and bodied faggot

How bad is Mayweather gonna beat Connor?

[spoiler]how bad would Connor beat Floyd if this was an mms fight?[/spoiler]

Does it matter? Floyd is going to win because it's boxing. Why are people even for this shit?

I don't know how fast Connor can text so I can't answer that

You'd have a point if Mayweather was 5'0

Unironically yes. He is ourguy and hes always been ourguy.

>mfw a lanklet thinks he can beat anybody under 6'

lol i forgot i wasnt allowed to kick tyson with my leg reach

we have to box right? thats the law of nature?

It's 2017

you are basically a turk as far as real racists are concerned
maybe you aren't aware, but racists think of your kind as third rate europeans, even worse than the irish
>inb4 it's the gyppos
gyppos are not southern european and aren't considered
anything not-croatia on the balkans is basically considered shit and not really white
you, serbs, greeks(especially greeks) are considered as a cautionary tale - what happens when whites mix with non-whites. You see greece got browned and that's how it faded into obscurity, you guys got turk'd and so on
that's just entry level race realism for you, no Sup Forums memes involved - just look at iq maps of europe, serbs sometimes have a sub 90 value next to their name
on top of all that all the brightest are leaving the region leaving behind a bunch of dysgenic mutts and gyppos

i'm not sure i believe that entirely, i believe some parts of it, BUT you being racist is laughable
The above things aren't really being talked about or even mentioned too often, because it's just bad race politics right now to make too many enemies, you guys are kind of useful right now etc.
besides even racists like to respect some people's feelings

but i agree with you, nothing wrong with racism

Odds are the same as McGregor winning in boxing.

Mayweather is the fastest fighter of all time so he has a chance

t. Mahmoud

>the non mma fans dont realize conor has

>called a german opponent a nazi
>called a mexican opponent a crackhead esse
>told a brazilian opponent if it were olden times he would ride through his favela on horseback and chop off the head of anyone unfit to work
>asked whether he would rather Miesha or Ronda tweeted "One riidin d–k, one lickin ma toessssss.” (a dr. dre reference)

only one he apologized for was the last one

pleb detected

conor isnt from america he cant be racist against african americans

ha

Really nothing, as long as you're not a supremacist terrorizing people or a/the major face of a business. I'd also say that even the most liberal of people keep stereotypes in the back of their minds when considering life-or-death situations.

Madman.

he's /my guy/ at least if not ours

The most liberal of people come all the way back round the horseshoe and will go out of their way to treat you like a helpless baby if you're on their list of pet races

Yeah, also true.

Yeah, it will especially when someone is trained in something like judo and jiujitsu. There is a youtube video of a skinny manlet jiu jitsu fighter vs a roided up giant and he wins.

In untrained fights size will win, if you go up against someone who knows their shit they will fuck you up

no one got mad when whothefuckisthatguy can't remember his name called conor a leprechaun isn't that racist?

You can't be racist against white people because muh feels

>calling someone out on Irish stereotypes
>racism

nah, that's being a nationalist

Exactly. You can only be racist against third world shitskins because MUH FEELS. Friendly reminder that liberals unironically believe Africa would be paradise if euros had never colonized it

Not even a great athlete.

Oh the ironing.

>you don't say that to black men in america

or what, you beat the cunt in a fight and he makes millions of dollars

Lotta assumptions for a free shitpost.

He's irish, he can pull the oppression card as well

>tfw immune to niggers

State of Floyd's head: GOTTEN INTO

Just finished watching the press events. Floyd and his team are indeed the niggerest.

He's taking a fight because, as all niggers do, he's blown through every bit of cash he's ever held. As all niggers do, he's trying to create a situation that best suits his handicap, yet will talk mad shit the whole time as if he hasn't created a fight that's savagely tilted in his favor.

I might involuntarily blow a load when this niglet gets his shit knocked to the back of his skull.

could someone explain to me how this is racist?

Anytime a nigger needs to gain the upperhand in a situation, they will pick any minute detail and cry out "muh dick" and "raciss" in any order.

"Boy" was used as a racist term by white American slave owners towards their slaves, so now you can never ever ever call a nigger "boy". Yes, it's literally just that.

>He's taking a fight because, as all niggers do, he's blown through every bit of cash he's ever held.

Sauce?

racist much?

stupid, and they expect an irish to know such stupid little detail? Jesus fuck

Somehow everyone is expected to follow American cultural sensitivities, it's so fucking stupid. I didn't enslave niggers, why the fuck can't I say "nigger"? Niggers.

>t. Foreign student

oh man I wish you told me your name and school so I could personally slap the fuck out of you and get you deported back to your shit hole

t. Inbred redkneck with 12 fingers who think his skin colour makes him superior to anybody

>ooga booga bix nood AYO HOL UP WHERE U LIVE HOMIE!? LEMME PULL UP N SHEIIIIT IMMA WHOOP YO ASS NIGGUH HOL UP

t. NEET faggot who stays at home, partakes in no physical activity and waits for mummy to bring up his lunch

Yet Floyd called Conor a "white boy" and nothing is being said.

>mfw a racist mick is going to knock out 40 year old Mayweather during his 50th fight and destroy his legacy and cause cataclysmic dindu buttrage globally

t. literally a manlet who is seething that he can't out-train a hand that keeps him at bay

anyone found this hoodie for purchase yet?

If I care about the dignity of my race, I would consider you an embarrassment. But you know that. You know you're a failure at the only thing that counts. In a way, I have to respect your ability to cope. Most would kill themselves out of shame.

I learned another small thing that anally devastates the negroes. Odd race!

>implying Laimbeer was white

fuckk off, your list of shit you can't do or say to niggers is endless

shut up airman. nobody believes you

>has no argument or logical response to
>keeps bringing up the nonsensical "manlet" meme
way to keep proving that you have absolutely zero fighting experience, other than watching #trending videos circulating on cancerous social media platforms, you fat NEET cuck
i've seen firsthand some well-trained short manlets at gyms successfully spar against newcomers who were taller and had longer reach. the burger i quoted above also provided some examples, of which you have failed to refute thus far

Ausfag here. I've known about the "boy" sensitivities for decades. I think Conor knew, but that's ok. Floyd's prolly ok with it too. They got a fight to promote.

/ourpotato/