TIM HEIDECKER

>sam hyde spends free time reposting conspiracy theories from Sup Forums
>tim heidecker meanwhile just did this

huh. really makes you think

huh

who's jacob

seems like you're just here to talk about right wing shit come on dude

wrong pic, meant this lol

>oy vey goyim why is your president fighting back he is suppose to take up the ass like every other prez

Looks like Tim's gonna get to bang a shika

>most importantly a woman
Nothing is going to come of this.

that's a man, baby

what do think is going to happen he rejects her pitch as inane unfunny drivel?

the president is supposed to be a unifying figure. it's not good that he scapegoats people every day because he got butthurt you braindead retard

>you can just tweet people to get shows
oh...

>ya sure dm on twitter in a month

sounds like big time stuff

Wow i bet she's funny as shit
Comedy writer AND a woman?! Now that's impressive

This board needs to stop trying to compare Hyde and Heidecker and attempting to pit their respective fans against each other. Besides both being in alternative comedy and both being associated with Adult Swim, what the fuck is supposedly so similar about them?

One is very successful with a big production company, an impressive cadre of collaborators, and lots of work under his belt. The other is a fringe YouTube guy who managed to get a few episodes of a not-so-well-received and ultimately doomed sketch show on the air; one that had no chance of being aired had Tim & Eric not blazed that trail first (and of course they owe a lot to Mr. Show and Odenkirk especially).
You guys on here would have everyone believe they are neck-and-neck peers in entertainment, or worse yet, that Sam Hyde is somehow superior in any way. Just because you want it to be, does not make it so... and never will.
Tim isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Sam is making one-mane cellphone videos in his car. Pull your heads out of your asses.

>One is very successful with a big production company, an impressive cadre of collaborators, and lots of work under his belt.
>Sam is making one-mane cellphone videos in his car
and only one makes me laugh. huh, really make me think

Tim fell off after awesome show ended sweet digits though

(((Jacob Weisberg)))

Please let me suck Tim heideckers cock some more

'Fell off' as in YOU don't like anything he's doing anymore. I liked a few songs off of his last album, With Bob and David is great and Tim's going to produce another season. Bedtime Stories is twisted and great and shooting the full second season. And whether you dig On Cinema and Decker (I don't) or not, they are pretty popular for what they are.

I'm a fan of a lot of his stuff, yes, but even if I wasn't I couldn't ignore that he's really successful.

this is all true. i'd like to add that on cinema is by far mr. heidecker's funniest output. he just gets better as time goes on.

Impressive damage control

we should spam him with the same tweet I'M A WOMAN

Hi Tim.

>the president is supposed to be a unifying figure.

Not anymore. You liberal sub human scum can call drink bleach

the thing is, Tim was funny for a long time, but he's not innovative anymore. he's funny still but time to let the next generation in. he just comes off like a big faggot blocking anyone else from entering into the scene - actually kind of like a lot of other faggots his age. part of life and being old is knowing how to pass the fucking torch to the next generation of talents. these gen x whatevers like TH want to be perpetual children and they forget who made their careers - we did. we bought their shit

we can stop buying it too, and that's what I'm doing. fuck tim. he's not important to me anymore. at a certain point you have to step aside and let other people in or you just seem like a C U N T

I agree with everything you've posted and I am a much larger supporter of Tim than Mr. Hyde. The one thing you're forgetting is that Sam is fostering an underdog narrative which is a very potent thing.

Given Donald Trump's election to presidency I think we should start viewing the world without the agencies of rationalism, logic, and substance. Instead, I believe, favor should be given to the shitposter, the monetized sycophant, and the troll.

You will find more comfort in the rationale of this world.

Yeah, Tim (40) should just retire and stop using all of his power and influence to keep the little guys from the next generation like Hyde (31) down.

How does Tim keep Sam down?

He doesn't. That was sarcasm. People like believe something along those lines.

>the president is supposed to be a unifying figure
HAHA tell that to "ohh that poor dindu could have been my son' hussein obama

stop being retarded. racial attacks didn't spike on his watch. just white butthurt behind closed doors

unlike trumfkin's rednecks actually attacking anyone brown

>unlike trumfkin's rednecks actually attacking anyone brown

Ay yo hol up, you sayin' we can rob a nigga and spray paint Trump onna wall and whitey will think that it's racist???

>Tim lives in an upscale neighborhood and hangs out with celebrities
>Sam is soon to be homeless and cant afford dandruff shampoo

>throughout election and rallies
>kill the niggers! fuck obama! throw the spics off the wall! if it ain't white waste'em!!!

>racial violence goes up after election
>nah these hundreds of cases of racial attacks are fake

you guys really mastered self-delusion

I think you mean after Tom Goes to the Mayor

>most importantly a woman
kek every time

>posting infantile political views on Sup Forums

Can't you retards just stay in your lane

Le sage le out lelelele

you are the first pass user i see taht didnt get his one in 2016