australian

2 out of 3

australians

all three

2/3 xDDD
btw im a girl and from reddit
can i get some upvotes?

i couldn't find the upvote button so i just reported and you

And yet I am more successful and fit than most of the beta male types here. I enjoy putting down losers when I see them for about 10 minutes of my free time-- keep staying in disbelief that a male can actually take care of his life instead of being an estrogen-ridden loser like most of the guys on this site are. Take you, for example, probably an overweight or scrawny loser who cares enough to dig up a person's profile history to make a point. Have fun putting a ring on an overused slut, though.

you working out some issues, bud?

I've got an awesome buzz, and I'm a 32 year old virgin, but I have to work tomorrow

THE JOKES ON YOU, FAGGOT OP

Reporting in

WoWZErS iS iT SumMEr AlrEaDY?

me on the left

Yuropoor

unemployed and angry, to poor to buy alcohol

You need to be over 18 to post here.

yes

Underage b&

I'm an alcoholic posting from where I work alone.

the friendless underaged australian

Why are you projecting so hard? Kek.
I'm not sure what's more pathetic, trying to convince a board full of strangers that you have a life or trying to convince yourself.

I think the most pathetic thing is you eating that bait.

kek

None of them.

>feel bad about spending all night on Sup Forums
>get a normie roommate
>he spends all night on facebook and reddit

>realize we're not that much different

Savage

My uni's quarter just ended and I'm on break for the rest of December, so unemployable I guess?

The difference is I'm going to call you a faggot and nothing will happen. Sup Forums is open discussion without nanny rules and desires for likes and upvotes. You say whats on your mind and if people don't like it they can go fuck themselves because your post isn't anymore valid than anyone elses.

PS: You're a faggot.

Wow, so aged and matured!

>"Dad, do other countries exist?"
>"No, son. Those are dangerous thoughts. Only America exists. Now go upstairs, sing the national anthem, say the pledge of allegiance and pray before going to bed. Tomorrow is a big day, you're turning sixteen and enlisting onto the army. Love you."

*into

Fuck SwiftKey. It corrects correct words.

European.

Well and the latter two.

>???
Didn't mean to accidentally trigger you

ex alco, ex unemployable, ex loner but still here after midnight

>getting married

And the real loser here is you.

DUDE YOU'RE ONLY MAN IF YOU CHAIN YOURSELF DOWN TO A WOMAN YOU'LL HATE WITHIN 5 YEARS, HAVE 3 KIDS THAT'LL MAKE YOUR LIFE MISERABLE, AND SIGN A 30 YEAR MORTGAGE