Why is this board so nice?

Why is this board so nice?

that's nice.

It's not, this place is dogshit.

>tfw to smart for anger

This board convinced me to come out to my friends/family and my life couldn't be better.

all thanks to Baneposting..

Come out as what, autistic?

nice dubs

fuck your stupid ass hat, fag

Than why are you here?

Sup Forums has the most crossposters who don't have any interest in the subject matter. They only come here to post about trump and which celebrity said something mild that they disagree with, talk about cape shit, or meme post.

Half the topics at any given time are not about film or tv. It's actually disgusting and one of the worst boards on Sup Forums. Some of the threads with the most posts are

>about botched celebrity surgery, posted as soon as one is deleted or archived due to autistic munnfag
>some random flip star marrying a titcow
>a guy making a false thread about kisosks when he really wanted to post jlaw pics
>MDEfags being butthurt
>another actress thread, this one explicitly about nudes
>thread about how diversity in spider-man is bad

This board is fucking terrible. No one talks about film or television. Every thread devolves into Sup Forums shit or waifu spam. Or worst of all, capeshit brand wars.

This is a nice album

I haven't seen this image in months, what happened to it?

there, there. want a hug?

redditer gave up and went back to r/cuckold

shut the fuck up kike

Sup Forums is the epic meme board where we discuss memes and actresses feet.

it isnt

how did we do that?

Sup Forums is self-aware autism incarnate which is why it's so great

contrast that with Sup Forums, where people are not only autistic but unironically hypnotized by the smell of their own farts

What Sup Forums character do you guys play?

I'm the guy that shows up in serious film discussion threads and acts like a redditor.

>le Sup Forums bogeyman or bogeymen!!

>self aware
It really isnt, crippling autism doesn't perceive irony. This is a rarity

Sup Forums is anti meme. I've been banned for posting pepe. What's the point of using imageboards if you're not going to be an autistic memer?

Sup Forums is actually the nicest board go figure at least to me.

Sup Forums is the worst

Sup Forums, and mostly their mods, like to think they're above other boards

I can confirm Sup Forums is the nicest board, unless you're a nigger or a kike or a spic. No offense.

whitefag here none taken brother