Cenk LOSES it

Turkroach at it again
youtube.com/watch?v=A4MC0vZgwfM

>It's the culture that's the problem
>we taugh them that culture
>so our culture, whether it's christian, muslim, jewish, we said don't tolerate the gays
>and then we're gonna be surprised when someone acts out violently

>"show me Christians killing gays?", okay
>our American Christian fundamentalists went to Africa and had them pass laws to execute homosexuals

I wish Cenk would just start a comedy show, his reasoning is hilarious

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3Y1LIAE8FlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lt_vIxdo9cM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests_on_the_Indian_subcontinent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Hindus
youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>watching this absolute shit

>here let me just listen to what this turk muslim is saying about muslims

get fucked faggot, I will not be bumping this

Take out the Turks already

he's right, you know that?

>let me ignore our nemesis and hope people won't fall for his trap

Tyt whether we like it or not, has become huge on the internet and especially important on the far left. They are it. They are the "intellectual bastion" of free progressive thought.

If we let them be and do not ridicule them and shame them and expose their flawed logic, they will keep indoctrinating more idiots and before we know it, the cancer has killed us all.

has he admitted the genocide yet

This video is so funny. It always comes to mind when I see him freaking out over something

youtu.be/3Y1LIAE8FlQ

Can anyone actually refute the points that he's making?

Christians taught (((Muslims))) how to kill millions of Armenians. When will those evil Christians apologize for the Armenian genocide?

>here let me promote their garbage by linking it, thereby providing this turd fuck with views and pushing his video higher in the youtube rankings so that more people can see it, all in the name of preventing more "idiots" from being indoctrinated

you really are fucking retarded

What points?

>i'm scared that there is one guy out there who's lonely and crazy and he's in your neighbourhood. you might be next and as long as we have guns we'll never be safe.

liberal logic everyone

>it's culture that is the problem

Nah it's just islam

kill turks

What did he mean by this?

Can we at least keep Koksul Baba and Anzu? Those are two Turks that me and the rest of Sup Forums like.

I wish he'd die of heart disease already.

Fat, mudslime apologist Turkroach.

i think you're retarded if you believe ignoring them is the better way. you know you can downvote a video and beat them at their own game right? i would say these kind of threads help people turn away from tyt, because it exposes their hypocricy and flawed reasoning. but sure, go ahead, stay in the cave.

>Koksul Baba

He's been dead for months now

meant for

He really makes you think...

So what if you ban guns? Then the guy would've probably driven a truck into the club, makes no difference. You can ban guns, knives, or whatever you want, people will still find a way to kill, we've been doing it since the beginning of time.

I can never understand what he's saying. I think it's the accent. Link is the closest thing I can find that he sounds like.
youtube.com/watch?v=lt_vIxdo9cM

P L A N E
L
A
N
E

ALL THOSE NIGGERS AND QUBECERS TALKING SHIT ABOUT ANGLOS IN THE COMMENTS I SWEAR TO GOD WE SHOULD OF EXTERMINATED EVERY LAST ONE YOU

No don't worry user, you're over thinking it. Once the guns are gone, it'll be paradise. The bad guys won't be able to kill anyone! We'll all live in harmony and once people just have hurtful words left, we'll make sure hate speech is censored, that way nobody gets hurt mentally either! It'll be utopia!

pic related

I won't watch the video, but how far in does he make it before he starts blaming guns?

I summarized some of his insane points and here as well He makes to ~5 minutes before he goes on about guns needing to be banned

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests_on_the_Indian_subcontinent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Hindus
>According to historian Will Durant, "The Islamic conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history". By the estimate of Koenraad Elst the population of Indian subcontinent reduced by almost 80 million between 1000 and 1525. In course of their conquests and rule in India, the number of Muslims in India increased through Immigration and Conversion.
>bloodiest story in history
>BLOODIEST STORY IN HISTORY

Right, it's surely the influence of the Christians (not even the Catholics, but CHRISTIANS kek), that caused islam to become an ideology for autistic and sociopathic inbred arabs.

GLASS TURKEY NOW
FFS.

Blaming Orlando on guns is like blaming 9/11 on box cutters.

Also, pic related. I will never listen to someone seriously about gun violence unless they bring up the differences in white vs non-white.

Wow, I've actually watched the video and he doesn't tow the apologism line.

He still drags Christianity into it as a kind of muddying the waters/deflection, but there's some rare honest reflection about the religion of peace in there.

Very pleasantly surprised.

I'm not going to watch it, but from the OP post:

>it's the culture that's the problem
Yes, Islamic culture is the problem.

>we taught them that culture
Who is "we"? If "we" is Western civilization, then no, we didn't. Hating on gays is a part of Islamic law/culture.

>so our culture, whether it's christian, muslim, jewish, we said don't tolerate the gays
Moral relativism at its worst, christians and jews tell gays to fuck off and muslims fucking murder gays, there's a huge difference.

>and then we're gonna be surprised when someone acts out violently
Nobody with a brain is surprised that some islamic jihadist blew away a bunch of queers. ISIS/Islamic Terrorist group x has been brewing for a long time now, many muslims have been let into the West via legal and illegal immigration, so it should be no surprise that some of them attempt to turn the West into an Islamic "paradise".

>"show me Christians killing gays?". ok our American Christian fundamentalists went to Africa and had them pass laws to execute homosexuals
So you're telling me that these people were so backwards that they had to go all the way to fucking Africa to pursue their anti-gay agenda? I guess I am now a #CenkMissile
fuck leftists and fuck anti-westerners

He needs to hurry up with his pyschosis and kill himself

MUSLIM TERRORISTS

>I see it coming. You know why?
Because radical Muslims and other psychotic people are allowed to walk freely in our society. It's not the guns making people into psychotic murders, idiot.

Friendly reminder. This guy (pic) is allowed to preach islam in american (Orlando's) mosques:
youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ

COINCIDENTALLY.... this video was recorded in April. In April Omar was triggered by a gay couple kissing in public.

Anyone else get excited when they hear about a new mass shooting purely for the angry videos from all the youtubers? Molyneux having a teary episode, Cenk losing it, it's all just fucking gold and I can't help but smile when I know the videos are incoming.

ugly face ugly mind

>Oh how merciful of you
Yes, Cenk. The difference between Christians and Muslims is that Christians hold up signs with bad words on them and say bad words to the gays and decline to make their wedding cakes, and Muslims murder them.

PUSH THE ROACH INTO THE SEA

RECLAIM CONSTANTINOPLE

>It's our culture
>we taught him that culture

how the fuck does this guy live with himself.

>We taught him that culture
Don't lump me in with Muslim teaching children to hate the gays, Cenk.

Cenk looks like he smells bad

Really makes you think.

too enraging. closed video at 3 minutes.

SYRIAN REFUGEES

MUSLIM TERRORISTS

>Show me Christians wanting to kill gays
>Our christian fundamentalists went to africa and passed laws to let them kill homosexuals
Holy shit is that actually your example of Christians hating gays?
When a Muslim hates gays he throws them off a roof or shoots up a gay club, and when a Christian hates gays he goes to Africa and passes laws?

Literally the first interaction the western world had with the Muslims was them invading us, they've always been savages, but until recently we treated them as such and won.

I summon Serbia to this chat

Yes Cenk, he hates gays because he was taught to by his religion.

You're wrong to think that other religions are on the same level of hatred towards gays as Islam here, but at least you're on the right track.

>It's partly the religion
You just said it was entirely the religion. He didn't come up with the idea, he was taught it by the culture, which in this video means the religion

>>It's the culture that's the problem

Nah. I'm pretty sure we can blame the magic book written by an admitted pedophile who promises seventy-two virgins to any follower that murders dissenters.

>But that Christian book says some bad things!

Christianity was tempered by the Enlightenment. The Islamic world has never had one. Ever.

I have to admit, this is the closest I had to an agreement with him. Based Cenk

>blaming "the culture" as in "all religions" for this guy hating gays
If you instead used "the culture" to mean "the culture", you'd see how you're wrong as American culture has become very accepting towards gays in just the last 10 years.

>What did he mean by this?

that's it was actually an Armenian, Greek, and Assyrian Holocaust

it was not so narrow an event as an Armenian Genocide, it was much broader, much bigger, and so much more evil

now, ask him about whether smuggling stolen Syrian oil through Turkey took place to fund ISIS/ISIL?

progressivism is a mental disorder, the funny thing is that Cenk used to be a die hard Republican but somehow he ended up on the far left. If that's not a sign of some mental deficiency then I don't know what is.

>In his college and law school years, Uygur espoused socially conservative views. He wrote a column in The Daily Pennsylvanian criticizing Penn's practice of affirmative action. He supported the pro-life position on the abortion issue, criticized feminism, and argued that Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas was treated unjustly during his Senate confirmation hearings.

Cenk come home.

>Islamic culture is the problem
he talks about the reality of violence in islam in the first half of the video actually

someone must have red-pilled him

>Christians killing faggots?
>Well let me tell you how a bunch of christians had to leave the US because they couldn't pass their murderous agenda here

>It's the guns!
>America is the only society in the world that arms all of the madmen and psychos!
It also arms all of the non-madmen and non-psychos you fucking dumbass

You know why you're able to make this video? Because, AS IS ALMOST ALWAYS THE CASE, the shooter chose a place where the victims WOULD NOT BE ARMED.

The bar probably didn't allow weapons inside and even if it did everyone is taught in CC courses that you never take your gun with you when you expect to drink or do drugs, like you do at a gay bar.

He did manage to defeat at least one armed person who tried to stop him but sadly failed. Once the 'good guy with a gun' was killed, nothing was there to stop the 'bad guy with a gun'.

Your solution to this is to remove 'the gun' from everyone, so good guys and bad guys both don't have guns. Life doesn't work that way Cenk, you can't just remove all the guns. And criminals will be able to acquire them illegally as they currently do, while law-abiding citizens will not. Even if you succeeded, you've just turned it from 'good/bad guy with a gun' to 'good/bad guy with a knife' or an axe or some other weapon. Removing the gun doesn't unmake their murderous intentions, but it does remove the best ability innocent people have to defend themselves and their loved ones by those murderous criminals.

B A S E D
C E N K

>legalizes gay marriage
>gays always portrayed in a somewhat positive light on TV
>pro gay lobby dominates academia to the point where a contrary opinion would have you lose your job
>IT'S ANTI-GAY CULTURE REEEEEE NOT ISLAM NOTISLAMNOTISLAMNOTISLAMNOTISLAMNOTISLAMNOTISLAM

Jesus fucking hell.

> When you realize you causin the downfall of Europe

>"The FBI investigated him twice and he was still allowed to buy guns, still allowed to buy an assault rifle"
Yes dumbass because he apparently did not commit any crimes. If the government were ALLOWED to take away his RIGHT as a US citizen to purchase a gun merely because they suspect him of being a terrorist, it would be in violation of the 2nd and 4th Amendments and probably more. You cannot strip people's rights without them going through a fair trial. He wasn't charged with a crime. Whatever he did - going to radical Islamic websites and talking with radical Imams, whatever it was - is not a crime.

For your and Obama's beloved Government-Approved Suspected Terrorist Can't-Buy-Guns List to work, you'd have to repeal the 1st Amendment and make talking with certain people illegal based on their ideas.
>and kill 50 people with it
No dumbass he wasn't allowed to kill 50 people with it, don't act like that's acceptable

>paying attention to Chink Wiener

It's a pretty great example of grasping at straws. Just shows that they've got fuck all to argue. Islam is violent. Christianity is not. It's as simple as that.

I'd bust a nut in the spokeswoman's titties.

>our culture
The vast majority of the world's cultures are homophobic, while Western culture is one of the few that's mostly accepting of it. So you're blaming the actions of someone who comes from a culture that despises homosexuality on the culture that despised it decades ago but fought for its eventual acceptance

It's pretty hilarious.
>b-but one time someone called me a faggot on the internet

It's almost like ISIS wants Trump to be president

Can't stand that Turkroach, would love to punch him in that big ugly face of his someday.