Gays are massacred by an islamic terrorist who legally bought a fire arm

Gays are massacred by an islamic terrorist who legally bought a fire arm.

So whos to blame

Guns or Muslims?

Other urls found in this thread:

bizpacreview.com/2016/06/12/orlando-nightclub-horror-shooter-strapped-with-suicide-vest-leaves-mass-casualties-hostages-351438
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

Gays

Muslims

>blaming an inanimate tool

America the Great Satan and all her whoredoms, insha'Allah.

Muslims have been killing homosexuals long before they had guns. And in their own countries they kill gays with rocks not guns. So guns have nothing to do with it.

Obviously fags. If they weren't being degenerate the guns and muslims would not have blamed them.

The Jews, it was an obvious falseflag

The kikes, duh

Obviously this is the fault of the inanimate piece of machined metal and not the backwards religion that told this man that homosexuals deserve death a just punishment.

Insufficient racial profiling is to blame.

Well I for one would like to see one muslim kill 100 gays with a rock senpai.

In all seriousness, this just hardens the fucking reason to have a gun on you at all times.

For any ameribros arguing with betas about guns on this point in the near future:
Tell them France - and Paris especially - have the toughest gun control laws in the entire world.
Brussels has tough gun laws as well.
Europe in general has next to 0 guns.
Ask them in what fucking universe do they think "banning muh guns" is gonna solve the problem of muslims.

Gays are ran over by an islamic terrorist who legally bought a car.

So whos to blame

Cars or Muslims?

Guns should never ever be sold to brown people, niggers, Asians or religious nuts. Omar was at least two of those points.

So what's really to blame are American gun laws. Also the FBI: They knew he was ISIS and didn't confiscate his killing tools.

Also ask how many mass shootings Europe has compared to America

>let muslims legally buy guns in your country
>Isis member performs biggest American mass shooting
t. Orlando

White people

This black-and-white finger pointing is a red herring. It's not one or the either. It's both.

Non gays were massacred with an illegal firearms here. Twice. Who is to blame ?

ask the logical part of your brain

>Muslims stop degeneracy
>Sup Forums gets into a fit

Government imported the muslim. So basically democrats

Blame the inanimate fire arm. After all, it's not like the gunner decides who he will use the gun on.

Are you saying that if I buy a knife and stab you in the eye you're gonna blame the knife?

If he could not have gotten a gun, he would have made a bomb.

H2o3 + acetone @ -10 degrees C.

People kill people, any way they can.

The sand niggers.

See in Texas I can open carry. I can profile whoever the fuck I want. Towel heads don't exactly go unnoticed.

>terrorist
>legally bought a firearm
>legally bought
>legally
????

I always liked you Canada

Didn't he also have a suicide vest? The gun was for his own amusement, he could've blown them all up.

Gays

Actually he was born here. His parents immigrated... from Afghanistan.

>Acetone peroxide
That's very dangerous stuff. It literally goes off if you squeeze or tap it. Stupid muslim that he is probably wouldn't even have made it to the club but been blown up at the first pothole in the road.

Pretty sure not.

So Muslims are 3% of the population, but commit one-third of the mass shooting deaths? Damn. Trump was right - ban Muslim immigration.

So is there a better proof that these fucks will never integrate?

Video games.

this

Most if not all managers who run clubs at least carry. I know a muslim who ran a gay night club who wasn't gay and fucking carried.

It's way more stable when formed @ -10C and packed in water.

Close the fucking borders while he's at it

Ha

Well, in my country the leftists on facebook are blaming white cis men. Like, they didn't even hesitate. I'm really impressed, that was a whole new level. Also Trump, they are DIRECTLY blaming Trump.

Can't get mad about that, tho, it's my fault for being a normalfag and having a Facebook.

Yeah ask Sweden how that sand-dick is feelin right about now

Well, Sufis are pretty cool.

muslims. we should ban islam. you can be anything but islamic.

Bad workmen always blame their tools.

This guy was already a terrorist suspect before all this happened so there's nobody to blame but the government's failure.

Niggers shooting up their fambly isn't a "mass shooting" retard. Take your faggotry elsewhere.

Fags

that was exactly what I was thinking, but I'm not fit for this kind of advanced statics and econometrics

Again, Sufis are cool.

Fucking p0wned. hah

Jesus christ it amazes me so many people don't consider the answer of 'both'.

I am a liberal in favor of gun laws but I'm not so stupid as to deny a link between Islam and terrorism

As long as you have at least a room-temperature IQ, you should be able to come to this conclusion just by eye-balling it. It's not hard... unless you're Australian, of course.

their OUR degenerates god damn it

>Early Sunday morning the shooter, strapped with what looked like a suicide vest, killed 50 victims inside the Pulse Nightclub according to Orlando Police Chief John Mina.
bizpacreview.com/2016/06/12/orlando-nightclub-horror-shooter-strapped-with-suicide-vest-leaves-mass-casualties-hostages-351438

One of the faggots said he had a suicide vest but police didn't confirm. Maybe it was an assault vest?

Obviously the kebabs

>As long as you have at least a room-temperature IQ
lol I'm going to write this one down

Muslim terrorists don't need guns to carry out an attack.
The fact that he was a democrat means he probably wouldn't mind getting the gun control talk going.
Explosives would work better but there's a political edge to the attack too.
It's too easy to make explosives.
It's easier to attack a disarmed populace.

>looked like

Police found no explosives.

Probably was an assault vest, maybe a Molle system with magazine pockets.

#banassaultvests lol

>t. Fag

Bullshit stats.

Wow. Just fucking wow.

I'm a mod of reddit and every fucking hour I have seen constant and persistent fucking Islamaphobic spam all over our site from piece of shit Drumpf supporters for hours now. They are blaming the entire shooting on the muslim community which is wrong. I asked where they're coming from and someone mentioned this place.

I cannot believe my fucking eyes, what the fuck is this place? Are you all being fucking ironic?

I seriously hope you assholes are being ironic because 95% of the posts I'm seeing here are blatant hate crimes. I've logged all of your IDs and am putting together a report for the police.

I'm shaking with fear and anger, I cannot believe this place is allowed to even exist. I hope you all burn in fucking hell.

Stay the fuck away from my reddit.

Nice copypasta you've got there.

Ooh I'm Sowwy we huwt Yu wittu feewings.

Fyi a Muslim killed 50 people Sunday morning.

have le upboat xD

How many of these dead and injured are from JUSTIFIED self-defense? Take away the "nigger/hispanic factor" from crime and education stats and you'll see that the US outperforms the whole world

fuck off vladimir

Jews apparently
>forcing and liberating gay pride
>mass immigration
>selling guns for shekels

says a lot coming from you, uzbekistan

/thread

Oh those damn Jews. Selling an in demand product. How dare they.

Terrorists run legally owned planes into two skyscrapers.

So who's to blame

Planes or buildings?

This. Americans on American soil. Fuck that noise.

Boolets.

you the gay as well?

What did you expect?
THEY STEALING OUR JOB

It was the guns fault, when I wasn't looking these 6 totally full auto assault rifles killed like, so many homos.

Planes were stolen therefore you are wrong edgy cunt

Edit: Wow thanks for the gold kind stranger

Jetfuel

Tell whoever made this that Muslims are responsible for almost 1/3rd of gun-related deaths despite there being 1 muslim for every 24 gun owners

Probably Muslims since they pulled the trigger.....

Look, obviously killing people is wrong, but there was clearly a great deal of insensitivity in holding a pride event during Ramadan.

"Wrong" is qualitative and relative. There is no right or wrong, good or evil. There is only what is. Benefit is in the eye of the beholder.

white males

This Leaf knows.

For example, killing Muslims is good, according to my perspective, because by killing free open minded people they inhibit the progress of growth of all known extant sentient life. My opinion does not make me correct.

Here, have some Brazilian white males.

The singular individual who perpetrated the crime of murder

Oh wait I forgot where I was. My apologies.

FUCKING FAGGOTS I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL. FUCK THAT MUSLIM PIECE OF SHIT. I BET THE JEWS ARE BEHIND THIS. NIGGERS

But it's only Ramadan in Middle East hellholes, not in the USA.

If muzzies mind they should get back to wherever they fucking came from.

It's Ramadan everywhere for all Muslims.

America is to blame

I like sexy horses. Arabian horses are the sexiest.

Muslims fuck goats
Rednecks fuck Muslim horses

Only in your warped mind.

Ramadan has no, and should have no consequence for public life in the West.

go find me a Gay club in a muslim nation, I'll wait right here.

Jews who manufacture and sell guns.

Consequently, it killed 50 people in Orlando.