If we are to "Dump Star Wars", it should actually be due to Disney's Star Wars story ideas

If we are to "Dump Star Wars", it should actually be due to Disney's Star Wars story ideas.

>Episode 7 was a rehash of 4 (I really liked Kylo Ren but was hell pissed how JJ made it exactly like Episode 4 so we couldn't be shown any backstory of Snoke, Kylo)
>Another death star
>A young Han Solo movie

THIS is what you guys should be fucking telling Disney that you hate them for not because of race and then maybe Disney will shape up their stories instead of you making it 100% race related and thus making you all look like idiots.

Can you imagine the Star Wars stories that we could get if Disney used their imagination AND used content from the prequels?

>A pod racing movie
>A prequel set before the events of Phantom Menace where it stars Qui Gon as he is assigned to track down a ruthless Sith
>A Darth Jar Jar movie set after the events of Episode 3 where Obi Wan must return to Coruscant after learning that Jar Jar is a Sith and has been mind tricking everyone at the Senate to get Sheev elected
>A movie set before the events of Episode 4 about Obi Wan living as a hermit in the outskirts of Tatooine
>A prequel set before the events of Episode 7 where we get the full detail of Kylo Ren's backstory and how he was seduced by Snoke, get to see Luke's temple and him training Jedi
>A Blade Runner like movie set in Coruscant where a Jedi must uncover the whereabouts of a secret Sith cult which lurk in the shadows

I hope Disney and the media somehow reads these ideas and that Disney hopefully does something with them because I believe they would make fantastic Star Wars films.

>>A Darth Jar Jar movie set after the events of Episode 3 where Obi Wan must return to Coruscant after learning that Jar Jar is a Sith and has been mind tricking everyone at the Senate to get Sheev elected

I forgot the other idea:
>A prequel centered around Darth Plageuis, the creation of Anakin and a younger Palpatine

It's a great fucking idea.

Every one wants Jar Jar to be a sith (would make up the prequels incredibly and would be great to see)

Darth Jar Jar doesn't exist outside of your reddit fanthories

OP is a cuck

Jar Jar just vanishes at end of Episode 3.

Lucas already showed Jar Jar in the Senate in Episode 2 and it would make sense to just make him a Sith, have a battle where Obi Wan fights him and kills him and be done with Jar Jar.

I'd rather see this than a young han solo flick

>A Darth Jar Jar movie set after the events of Episode 3 where Obi Wan must return to Coruscant after learning that Jar Jar is a Sith and has been mind tricking everyone at the Senate to get Sheev elected

Neck yourself

>based on no evidence
>hatred of white people tweeted out by the films writers

No just have people tweet star wars is uninspired rehashed garbage that is trash on a stick and thats why we are boycotting

Where are they getting this horseshit from? I thought people were boycotting SW because of the white empire tweet, not because of this drivel? Ironic that they are mocking fake news when they are making it up themselves.

>no evidence

Also this happened months ago why do they care now?

>No just have people tweet star wars is uninspired rehashed garbage that is trash on a stick and thats why we are boycotting
then fucking do this for fuck sake!

Then Disney may listen to us and change their story ideas

It's no evidence meaning there is no evidence Disney changed the ending of Rogue One to be anti trump

Im not on twitter

How about more female villains?

I don't think any of the people in that picture actually cared about their cause. Look at their faces.
Whatever the thing is on the left is completely dead eyed.
Guy in the middle is hoping this will get him pussy.
Asian girl agreed to take a cutesy photograph and is going to forget about it ten seconds later.

>ham4her
a little small to be a hamplanet

>A Blade Runner like movie set in Coruscant where a Jedi must uncover the whereabouts of a secret Sith cult which lurk in the shadows
>I hate that Disney rehashes the previous movies in the franchise!
>So they should rehash other movies in other franchises!

this whole #dumpstarwars thing is stupid, it's only based on rumors with no evidence and a tweet by one writer

the fact that people feel the need to go out and protest a space adventure movie for children because of a dumb tweet is baffling, who gives a shit

That's sexist, user.

I don't want to see Leigh Alexander in Star Wars.