If mayweather is a shit boxer, how is he undefeated with 49 wins and 26 knockouts?

If mayweather is a shit boxer, how is he undefeated with 49 wins and 26 knockouts?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13416698
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because of 23 wins by (((Decision)))

I could beat the shit out of this skinny bitch

Because boxing is not real fighting. I. 6'0" weigh bout 175 lbs and I could literally make this manlet suck my dong

Hes not shit hes one of the greatest ever. Dont listen to trolls user

Remember when Roy Jones Jr won like his first 36 fights in a row because he only picked shit opponents?

Thank you hungry skelly

its not like mma, if you're in trouble you just hug the other guy and you get reset

Of course you could honey...

Well, I don't think i ever heard anybody talk shit about whether he is good or not it's just that his style and the way he makes those wins is so damn boring. One of the GOAT defensive boxers ever. His offensive qualities are close to non-existent though.
As someone said after his domestic violence-case: he should hug his wife and beat his opponents - not the other way around.

>watching manlets fight

You're better off watching women fight tbqh

it's easier to win in a fixed fight 30 out of 49 times

>One of the GOAT defensive boxers ever. His offensive qualities are close to non-existent though.
Being an accurate puncher at a >50% clip at a power level of about a 7 out of 10 is non-existent offense? Ok.

>One of the GOAT defensive boxers ever.
That's like calling Steph Curry one of the greatest shooters of all time. Wow. Thanks for pointing that out.

Mayweather only fought the likes of Corrales, Gatti, Oscar, Hatton, Marquez, Cotto, Mosley, Canelo and Manny.

Mayweather beat 24(twenty-four) world champions, more than anyone else in history

> Mayweather dodged Manny until he was passed it

Nigger I wanted Pacquiao to win and the shoulder tear is a huge shame but at the end of the day the cunts younger than McGregor so copping more punishment to the point of turning to shit just makes Floyd that much better.

reminder that pacquiao dodged mayweather, not the other way around
>muh pacman is scared of needles
>muh teaspoon of blood testing 2 weeks before the fight will drain my strength

Because he always ducked guys who were hot or in thier prime and then fought them eventually when they were basically washed up.

Tomato cans

He has tiny wrists with no pectorals or lats. I'm surprised he has ever managed to knock anyone out. Anyone with 5/4/3 lifts would probably btfo him in one round.

t. chubby """powerlifter"""
how many weeks for starting strength are you on?

Five years.
Don't underestimate the usefulness of leg drive in upper body strength. One 100kg punch to his head and he's RIP.

strawpoll.me/13416698

VOTE VOTE VOTE

because some fights were rigged as fuck

Floyd has beaten great fighters, and everyone basically in his weight class over his 20 year career. If people think he isn't great, They don't know shit about boxing.

floyd may have beaten big names, but let's see in what stage of their careers they were.
i'll take his 10 last opponents
andre berto (30-3) goes 1-1 after floyd and retired [late in career out of prime]
pacman (57-5) goes 2-1 [late in career out of prime]
maidana (35-3) fights floyd twice and retires [late in career / prime/outofprime is debatable]
canelo (42-0) goes 7-0 [best and most legit win so far, but canelo was 22 years of age]
guerrero (31-1) goes 2-3 [late in career (out of prime?)]
cotto (37-2) goes 3-2 [late in his career (out of prime?)]
ortiz (29-2) goes 2-3
mosley (46-5) goes 3-4-1 [late in his career out of prime]
marquez (50-4) goes 6-2
hatton (43-0) goes 2-2 [late in his career]
de la hoya (38-4) goes 1-1 and retires [late in his career out of prime]

all these fighters combined have a record of 438 wins and 29 losses (93.3% winrate) before fighting floyd,
and have a record of 29 wins and 20 losses (68.9%) winrate after floyd.

disregard prime speculation, what do these numbers tell you?
floyd may have a very impressive resume but when you look closer it's not as impressive as it seems.

you look like a faggot and floyd would kill you

Almost everyone except Floyd himself thinks he lost to Castillo.

It tells me Floyd ended their careers. McGoobs will be back to picking potatoes out of the dirt by year's end.

think about it all you want, he still has the W

nobody thinks he's "shit". boring, yes. lucky, maybe.

if it was that easy to charge forward and knock him out someone would have done it by now

>Goatweather trolling the IRS

Get fucked federal faggots

racism, probably

Nice diaper m8

that pic is johnny candito.

his fights are boring, and admittedly he states he doesn't want to sacrifice his long term mental health for being admired as a brawler.

straight up, look at some of the brain damage boxers suffer, it's awful. this guy plays the boxing system to a fucking T. he scores points and waits out his opponents, watches the clock...

people like to see morons like the Diaz brothers, or Gatti, who go in there and slug it out. look at their faces after a fight... he wasnt called pretty boy mayweather for nothing.

also he's black, and people hate seeing black people on top, unless they're complete uncle toms.