Why don't we just nuke all middle Eastern countries and kill all Muslims?

Why don't we just nuke all middle Eastern countries and kill all Muslims?
What have they done to better this planet past the middle ages?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OOECyf3_zTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dunno - maybe because the US, despite having access to nukes, is too weak of a shithole to press the button?

>we
Fuck off, I like Muslims.

You faggot edgy right wing Jew servants are the ones trying to divide people up.
Neck yourself.

Buddy, I know you put at least some effort into learning some buzzwords and such, but it's a bit too obvious. Please try to tone it down next time.

Did I get my point across, friend?

I pray for this three times a day.

Damn, where did you find this webcam?

oil

you forget American government is now run by Muslims

Dubai

I like arab food and some of its music, and architecture. Muslims ruined Muslimia.

We'd have no enemies to fight anymore and it would get boring.

No my friend, there is still one enemy: communism!

The US already has no real enemies.
>inb4 50 people in a night club or a road side bombing a million miles away

kek. classic texas

>faggots
>people

THAT'S. WHAT. ISRAEL. IS. FOR.

I can't stand yids, but they're right about one thing: Islam has to fucking go.

I'm sure you would love them doing this to you and your family.

Thanks for proving my point pham, I doubt you've ever even spoken to a Muslim in your life.

Yeah you can tell because he's still alive.

Go suck muslim cock commie faggot!

>nazis
>people

damn that shit came of real clean

is that instant blackout death for that guy?

what did they do, cut this fucking guy's head off? Didn't feel like watching that shit.

i have. they're bros until he cross them on ideological lines. then they run you out of town or slit your throat because by that time you're just a fucking dog to them. try it sometime.

Yes, though he died quick, so it was a good execution. State sanctioned, likely saudi arabia. They have the skill and blade to do it in one hit.

Is it still divided if you love patriots,gays,jews,hindus,buddihst?

yeah, and in one cut too
mudslimes finally figured out how to sharpen a blade

My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?

how cute, you think we are only on middle earth?

we should. nothing good ever comes of them. we could all live peacefully if it weren't for these fuckers. i value my dog more than the lot of them.

This is ISIS not Saudi Arabia fucking retard

Same difference.

same thing tbqh

If you hate anyone yes

kek. this.

No eres blanco puto, callate

it would be better to spread a vectored disease to kill them off. they don't have medecine and they live in dense cities.

best not to spark a nuclear war.

Reminder that everyone wants to remove kebab
youtube.com/watch?v=OOECyf3_zTg

Yes, because it's very easy to control diseases

Why can't Israel nuke muslims?

an uncontrollable problem is the best way to put things in order.

for the same reason that idiots couldn't realize that muslims kill people until the problem was rubbed in their face, the problem of good governance, good decision making, and the necessity of killing off subhumans remains.

we need some sort of crisis to force our hand. it can be economic and end up with 90% of dying, or we can engineer a disease to at least kill our intended targets.

we NEED an out of control problem.

>Why don't we just nuke all middle Eastern countries and kill all Muslims?
>impling all muslims live in the middle east
There are about 3.3 million muslims already living in the United States alone, user. Fag-killer Orlando guy was born in the United States.

israel is so small that one rogue nation could easily destroy it entirely.

almost certainly they threaten france and the US with nukes, if france or the US allows israel to be nuked, which forces our hand.

jews are slimy fucking crooks.
it would also explain why saudi arabia is defending israel at the moment. israel threatens to nuke SA if SA doesn't take care of the rogue nations that pose a threat to israel.

They had their chance, if not for the Great Murica hunted down every single leader going secularism(save for Assad, he's not dead yet thanks to the Russians) because "dictatorship bad!"...

Not if the rogue nation is comprised of brown or black people

Should really blast the shit out of that weird black cube they worship. Rather curious if the most radical ones are particularly devoted to that. I would assume most 'moderates' don't give a shit.

I imagine it'd really only take 2 nukes to destroy israel completely. one in the capital and one in tel aviv. egypt, turkey, SA, Iran, etc would all simultaneously invade if even just one major city was nuked. one nuke would evaporate their entire military.

pakistan has nukes, and it's plausible SA has nukes, and now we just delivered Iran nuclear capability.

It could happen.

anyone know how many nukes israel has?

honestly, if we eliminated paris, new york, and israel in one fell swoop it might actually be good.

I keep saying it: vector disease

they'd spread it to every corner of the globe with muslims, killing muslims and forcing europe and america to shut the borders

are you mad?
there are enough immigrants spread around other countries to start a huge retaliation against the white man
not to mention all the leftist sympathizers who are going to legally enable them to turn Earth into Hell itself

fuck off Achmed

this makes me achmed how?

look at my posting ID you idiot

>sticking up for Israel
YES, GOOD GOYIM

I still hate this fucking country for helping Israel out in the 60's

I said mad, not achmed.
check the ID