Scientists finally found embryo of real Dinosaur tail and it has feathers on it

Scientists finally found embryo of real Dinosaur tail and it has feathers on it.

I really really hope we see feathered Dinosaurs in Jurassic World 2.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/beta/news/technology/feathered-dinosaur-tail-amber-1.3885813
imgur.com/a/BEz4r
imgur.com/gallery/ldiHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

source:
cbc.ca/beta/news/technology/feathered-dinosaur-tail-amber-1.3885813

Did you pay attention? They covered the scale plothole
how they use frog DNA or w/e and keep them with scales since "feathers look lame"
it was the scene were Pajeet Hammond was talking to Lu Changonlyreturningcastmember

What's funny is that, in retrospect, that kid at the beginning of Jurassic Park who called the raptor a giant chicken was surprisingly right.

Wait a second,
if they found an actual tail and feathers of a dinosaurs, that means it has DNA on it,

we can create real dinosaurs motherfuckers!!!

photos from the source

I ain't no biologist but I have the feeling it isn't that simple.

are you ready for the real Jurassic Park bros?!

do you think the government will allow that to happen?

the chink doctor actually addresses this in JW saying that they could have made them more realistic

I doubt it. Muh bioethics and so on.
Btw imagine the christian butthurt if they actually resurrected dinosaurs.
>prehemptive kek

wow I hate the chink doctor now.

Dinosaurs died millions of years ago so how the hell are we to know what they exactly looked like?

We never will

There are several newer interpretations of dinosaurs that show them as being much more birdlike, and as a result they look a lot more natural.

I mean, there's a lot we don't really know about dinosaurs and how they looked. Can you imagine if someone tried to re-create a baboon without ever having or being able to see one? It'd look like a creepy naked hairless dog thing.

>There are several newer interpretations of dinosaurs that show them as being much more birdlike, and as a result they look a lot more natural.
I thought Evolution taught that Dinosaurs and birds are related

I'm calling it.

in a few days some crazy old scientist will steal that feather and breed real Dinosaurs on a deserted island and invite real life Dr. Grant to check out the shit.

DNA has an expiration date even when sealed off
The DNA from any dinosaur is past the expiration date.

are you stupid by any chance?

>imgur.com/a/BEz4r
Pretty fun exploration of your idea

>DNA has an expiration date
What the fuck, since when is DNA like the milk I buy. It's not a product.

I don't care,

I will mix it with frog DNA.

what if dinosaurs were prettier than humans?

All you'll get will be a frog with autism, at best.

or pic related.

Here's a few more
>imgur.com/gallery/ldiHQ

>not a hunter
one job, user

raptors and utahraptors and deinychius (cant spell) were 100 times more terrifying with feathers.

google some pictures of drawings

that shit is terrifying. fuck why no R rated Jurasic park spinoff flick

That bird dinosaur is older than Jurassic Park, it just didn't have any real confirmation.

Just imagine a very large emu and you have a dinosaur.

don't greentext links, it's stupid

sorry

Here it is

My question is how do they know it was from a dinosaur?

>on a deserted island
I suggest Africa

I'm not sure, by the age of the amber?

>finally
Isn't that old news? I've known for the longest time dinosaurs had feathers
Or were those just theories with no experimental proof?

That's not funny in retrospect, it was funny at the time because it was literally scientifically accurate
The physiology of a chicken isn't dependent on whether or not it has featers

Finally I can get a job.

Are they going to George Lucas feathers onto the dinosaurs in the old Jurassic Park movies now?

i hate science, they ruin dinosaurs now

still, the confirmation of feathers makes them even closer to chickens

soon we gonna make a lot of money my jewish friends.

>Muh bioethics and so on
i think that mostly applies on humans

We've had imprints in rock before I know for sure.

As far as the scientific community has been concerned for at least over a decade now, avian theropods didn't go extinct. There's enough of a documented family lineage to be fully certain of it. Birds are just the descendants of t-rex's cousins.

Also, we've been able to determine feather coloring based on pigment fossils as well. IIRC the one an article on I saw was black, white, and red.

we've known dinosaurs were feathered for decades now, this isn't news on terms of feathered dinosaurs, but it is really cool nonetheless.

nobody wants "real" dinosaurs.
They are just giant chickens.

Either way, probably not a road we want to go down. Neither scenario seems like a win, and the chances increasingly point to frog-with-autism result.

it's not news on the matter, but it's the first specimen found with feather on it, which is the cool part.

one thing is fucking around with a sheep, another is trying to resurect a t-rex.
there would be debates about whether we should resurrect extinct animals or not for ages

>muh lizard master race evolved into birds it didnt die.

Yes well done birds, well done birds

However...

This shit in a tropic or any environment would be scarier than anything youve cooked up Henry

DNA has a half-life. There's literally nothing left but rock to extrapolate.

We'd have to develop a technique that looked at the physical shape of the fossilized rock and determined what chemicals they correlated with. Which would rely on DNA even fossilizing like that in the first place, which if it does, would be insanely rare.

There is nothing left to clone. We're better off reverse engineering modern theropods.

I think the most we could get from doing those researches would be AT BEST some genetic enhancement for soldiers, but nothing too extreme
B.O.W. are still sci-fi tier

I hope you all realize that this is the closest any human being in history has ever come to seeing a live, actual dinosaur

Gives me shivers

It's literally there, real to the touch

This nigga looks like a real dinosaur if you ripp out all his feathers.

Oops
I know its amazing

is this a jojo reference?

I have an idea. Take this bird, mix it's dna with a snake+frog+that dinosaur feather and we got it.

>Trump decides to build wall around San Fransisco instead of on the border
>populates San Fransisco with Dinosaurs
>it's a vast improvement

BUILD THE WALL

no

We'll get dinosaurs some day, but it won't be from DNA frozen in amber, it will be bio-engineered from birds and lizards that are the descendants of the dinosaurs.

In the very first movie the point was that they are not really dinosaurs.

fucking madman right here

PLEASE NO MORE NIGHTMARES!

I USED TO BE JUST LIKE ALL OF YOU!

BUT ONCE YOU SEE THOSE BASTARDS IN REAL YOU JUST WANNA GTFO AND HOPE THEY ALL DIE!

>sea bass without chili

What the fuck?

Holy shit, these actually look amazing and frightening.

Why the fuck didn't we have any feathered Dinosaurs in Jurassic movies?!?!?!

What was Henry's problem with feathered dinosaurs?

I don't like feathers. They're coarse and rough and irritating and they get everywhere.

Just think of how interring getting eaten alive by those would be

Speaking of I hope you get disemboweled in JW2 but i know you wont get it as good as the book

If only there were some way to make money from all of this. All the chili and seabass one could dream about.

how terrifying getting eaten*

>i know you wont get it as good as the book
lol what happens to him in the book?

He gets his spaghetti spilled and by a raptor one cuts his belly open like Alan says they do and eats him alive

oh don't worry about that.

>It's right up your jewish loving ally
Really never thought about it before, for the time it was subtle

Dinosaurs wouldn't be able to capture the public's imagination for close to a century if they're just giant chickens

But bipedal lizards, some as big as mountains, some with teeth as big as bananas? That's awesome

So even if feathers are correct, good luck seeing that on the big screen. Maybe it'll scare some Australians, but the rest of the world will laugh.

the lawyer dude

>it'll scare some Australians
what did he mean by this?

>they will never remake Jurassic Park Operation Genesis with updated graphics and additional dinosaurs from Jurassic World

still a damn good game

Not the most convenient time to decide you need to visit the loo.

be honest bros, would you fuck a dinosaur? if she was giving you the look?

Why are there no good dinosaur video games?
Why are there no games with dinosaurs anymore in general?

Are they too hard to animate?

The actual reason is because feathers are harder to CGI and to make lifelike puppets with.

this

no what the fuck is wrong with you?

>i'll make feathered dinos look cool by just putting the feathers strategically so it'll look like a rock star's hair!

hate this kind of bullshit drawing. feathers on dinos will just look silly

ark
you raise capture ride and hunt with dinosaurs online.
even build bases.

this
now if HE was giving me the look? You bet Jurassic.
Tyrannosaurus cock probably feels amazing.

That game is shit though.

I want Dino Crisis HD remake.

>Early Access
no fucking thank you

Fag.