HARDER
BETTER
FASTER
STRONGER

Thinner, lighter, longer battery life, same great taste

STOP POSTING THESE THOTS

/thread

hopefully improvised soloing makes a comeback

all Sup Forumscore will become top 40 tier mainstream and this board will writhe in agony as everything it loves is destroyed

someone photoshop a paper bag over her head pls

Sup Forums will just move into RYMcore like Basic Channel, Fishmans, Ramleh, Scientist, CCCP

bleep culture is gentrified by the mainstream and the 70's make another comeback

>notices ur buldge
OwO

nu metal will make a comeback

art hoes are ugly as sin

Hopefully dead
discord.me/pastiche

nice penis

Post nudes

id suck it and im straight as hell

>Millennials start ironically loving prog en mass, leading to millennials "ironically" making prog music, leading to a full scale prog revival that defines the 2020's.
>The top 40 radio sounds pretty much exactly the same with the same names, other than the songs off the Oasis reunion album that will drop around November/December. (Non-Brits ignore the last point)
>Car Seat Headrest goes mainstream.
>While still extremely popular, it becomes clear trap is on the way out.
>Cardi B is officially irrelevant by the summer.
>My Bloody Valentine make the album of the year.
>Pitchfork declares bankruptcy

Only nerdy redditors like prog

>Sup Forums will just move Info RYMcore like [...] Fishmans, Ramleh, CCCP [...]
Dude, are you fucking blind? Or where were you for, oh I don't know, the Last 5 years? Is this your first week here? Jesus

I'll concede Fishmans because they were more so just an example of RYMcore than anything, but how are Ramleh and CCCP at all popular here?

The furthest I've seen them go is they show up in the odd chart thread every once in a while.

I need a flashcore or glitch album that rivals that of undacova's intrusion or xanopticon's liminal space in 2018
why aren't people making electronic music that's so fast and abrasive
fuck

Stay away from girls who look like this at all costs.

CCCP the least of those, obv, but I still saw some discussion of it from time to time. But Ramleh def did come up on the reg a couple of years ago when there was more PE talk in Sup Forums. Given, I haven't visited regularly in like two years. And seeing how things are going rn I really doubt that that shit will ever catch on again to a larger degree

but these are the only girls that i can talk to without sperging out

Who is this person

>Ramleh
Hole in the heart is Sup Forumscore guy

its already begun....

Sucks to be you. Have fun being cheated on soy boy.

>tfw you see their bulge

dungeon synth will explode into the mainstream

who cares?
:^)

the dicc makes it better

thiccer