Tfw well-dressed, well-paid...

>tfw well-dressed, well-paid, and even-tempered black gentlemen like myself are called niggers by uneducated white plebs because theyre too dumb to understand cultural subgrouping

Any other minorities know this feeling?

Nigger

nigger

Why would you even care about the ramblings of stormweenies?

Just let them bark like the subhuman dogs they are

Don't see any niggers here. You must be mistaken

nigger

Nigger

I do

I find it droll

I find it especially funny that they think people they admire like Trump are actually retarded racists like them

checked

>>tfw well-dressed, well-paid, and even-tempered white gentlemen like myself are called cracker by uneducated black plebs because they're too dumb to understand cultural subgrouping.

I can play this game as well, and you fucked up "they're".

I personally don't believe that if a black man is hard working, dresses nice, and have a good family is a nigger in any since. Yet I hate lazy niggers

hows it feel to be a product of white civilization?

your people are animals

>implying 75% of this board doesn't feel this way
Just call him a nigger and be done with this b8 thread.

>any other minorities know this feeling
Yes. I don't even give a fuck anymore desu. When I was in middle school and high school it sucked, going to school in the South wasn't fun but you just deal with it.

Let me know when blacks actually have a society above third world that they created, instead of making money at institutions created by whites because they qualified for affirmative action.

Please have a happy, productive life and influence others to be like you.

why do you care what some uneducated jiggaboos care about you?
That's why we call poor dumb and black people niggers, because we don't care about them.

It's like caring what the garbage thinks about you when you throw it out on the road. Lol

are you carrying a purse?

>mfw I and my ancestors have never faced persecution because I'm white
>mfw the potatoes are gone too

Nignoger

Black goo
Black slime
Coal
Chained ape

That's why you listen to what these idiots say with a grain of salt. If well educated black men are going to be treated the same way as ghetto gibs me data black men. Then why bother trying?

>Here's 20 bucks, wear this suit and pose for us

nigger

If I saw a black person like OP the last thing I think is nigger.

Actually niggers for me only exist on the internet. The local blacks are all from Africa directly and haven't really been tainted by that culture. They don't even like rap.

That's not true and you know it.

I am glad I live in the west. My ancestors helped build this country and I'm proud of it regardless of the circumstances

White people as a whole didnt do shot though. It was certain cultures that made us great, such as our Anglo one

Happens ALL the time, boyo.

>well-dressed, well-paid, and even-tempered black
That's cultural appropriation.

>black intellectuals

Lmao

>Posting to Sup Forums for self-validation
>Thinking that you as an exception are the rule

I respect any self-serving and independent man. But the way you come off makes me not like you. And that's judging by your character, not your skin color.

Bait. Poor bait

>Just let them bark like the subhuman dogs they are

I wish we could do likewise with you.

And people say segregation is a bad thing.

>tfw blacks complain about slavery 200 years ago
>mfw the slavs in my tree were enslaved 100 years ago

no one gives a shit how you feel about being a fucking nigger, friendo

I like telling whites whose families have been here for

>My ancestors helped build this country
You mean picked cotton
Stupid ass nigger

There's a difference between blacks and niggers.

Blacks in portugal are redpilled as fuck about this.

>wears traditional clothing from European culture
>calls it "well dressed"
>"you don't understand culture sub-grouping"

You mean "niggers with identity crisis"?

A
>well-dressed, well-paid, and even-tempered black gentlemen

Is not a nigger.

But yeah, you are on Sup Forums

Nigger.

If it bothers you that much then deep down in your heart you're probably a nigger.

Oh man please dont get me started

I go to business school and work in a corporate office and often have these blacks in my classes and office. Well groomed, in flashy overly-slim fitted suits, but when they open their mouths, alas - NIGGERS! Loud, incoherent - same as any ghetto trash.

Quite literally monkeys in suits. Nice diversity hiring job, bro.

I do not care for wasting my time on low class whites who may hate me for not being white.

What I care about is stopping the Jews from entering this country in another war for Israel. I see that most whites are stupid cattle, but are necessary to our cause in toppling world jewry.

what kinds of suits to they wear?

I am surprise that they arent baggy!

>i may be a well-dressed, well-paid, and even-tempered black gentlemen but i still get my feelings hurt by what people say mean stuff and refuse to disown or bring up actual niggers in "my people". please treat me special!

Had some legit diversity hires in my MBA that got in with under 2.0 GPA, thought they were better than all the other blacks but we're obnoxious aggressive assholes.

Putting on a suit doesn't turn you into Don Lemon.

only black people who dont share my opinions are niggers
and the white people who dont share my opinions are niggers too