Alright senpai

alright senpai

so what's next for sam?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He needs to start a Jim Jones style cult.

Going bald

nobody cares about your autistic spokesperson Sup Forumsreddit

keep it in one thread you crybabies

unemployment line. medical debt

Raping Tim Heidecker's newborn Serbian style.

He realized that media is full of shit. Now he will go full madman mode.

I see this uggo posted around here but still have no idea who he is? Is he some youtube memer? Is he some figurehead for the alt-right? Why should I care?

>the way he alphaed tim "I'm a cuck" cuckdecker so hard he was on the verge of tears during that phone call

sam is not only tim's physical superior but also his intellectual and comedic superior as well

hey reddit

>implying these Sam dicksuckers didn't trickle from pol and r/thedonald

you alt white tourists and shills need to fuck off

hopefully this

I guess give him his own version of the daily show on Fox News. I'm not a fan of his but whatever he do can do his thing there and I don't care.

maybe if he makes a funny show AS wont cancel it

being found dead with a suicide note and five gunshot wounds to the back of the head

He will get an Alt right talk show on Comedy Central

extremely painful suicide i hope

Low budget World Peace webseries or just sketches that really make you think

>THERE WERE NEVER RACISTS ON Sup Forums BEFORE Sup Forums
The real tourists are the faggots spinning this narrative.

Public meltdown followed by suicide on webcam.

Been here since 06. Yes people said nigger and made racist jokes but they also shit all over stormfags too. Now you can't even crticize stormfags without a bunch of (yous) calling you a shill.

>implying the grandpas that watch fox news are interested in an alt right edgelord for edgy teens.

Because this place has no real opinions other than opposing mainstream beliefs. Surely that is an important viewpoint to have but the way it's manifesting itself right now is retarded.

wageslave job at Ross

>After being blacklisted and realizing that he would never work again, Hyde went on an alt-right rampage.

>People shit all over stormfags too
And they got a bunch of (You)s too. People still do this here but label everything Sup Forums or "alt-right" instead.

>without a bunch of (yous) calling you a shill.
That should only bother you if you're a shill. I bet you post in capeshit threads about your favorite capeshit flavor.

He's a youtuber who got an adult swim show that got cancelled and Tim Heidecker got him blacklisted.

>alt-right rampage.
As hissyfit in his mom's basement.

nobody is crying except for you baby

>comedic superior
His humor is literally copy-pasted Tim & Eric humor.

Like I thought the show was by them until I looked it up.

>pol boogeyman
nice, epic, i like it

>nobody is crying except for you baby

And Sam Hyde, kek, did you see his twitter?

Klan meeting

>woohhh trust me guys, i've been here since '06

I'm getting real tired of his schtick just like the goons from reddit leddit memeia

sam is fatter than tim at this point but at least he has a little bit of muscle from the short time he lifted to support his skeleton while tim is basically a pile of jelly. NEVER quit lifting you fat fucks

whose twitter? Tim's?

Hopefully suicide.

i literally cant take anything said online seriously. i feel like online communication is totally artificial. clothed in irony and all that

hope that faggot troll gets a knock on his door from the fbi

welfare then he'll be home crying about le jews with the rest of Sup Forums

he will continue to trigger the absolute piss out of redditors browsing this website

Look at the ones in this thread ohhhh soo cringey

these threads are started by leftypol

the best response you will get out of them is buzzwords and a passive aggressive rants

more butthurt tweets

>gets cancelled
>spergs out on videos and twitter
>h-he's alright

lmao he's an unfunny hack who got btfo for stealing material from a racist cesspool like pol too much. it was inevitable

Hopefully, suicide.

He needs to push a little more. Catering to the aut right is profitable enough for everyone.

> between sentences
go back to Sam was too weak.

except he had a similar style before tim and eric in power of yellow, if he'd got into the industry earlier he could've bet em to it

Do you want him to stop spreading HATE?

Genuine interest.

>donate to my e-celeb Patreon

top cuck

>sargon
>AS
>cernovich

these people have imploded once or twice already showing that they're shills out for themselves. how can anyone still listen to them

being a sack of shit

there's a reason I like and relate to him

>Sup Forums likes a show on AS: "Epic red pills! This is not just dumb and boring, this is anti establishment red pilling the masses!"
>guy who is working on the same channel says "I don't like that show! They shouldn't get another season."
>Sup Forums in tard rage starts to harass people in charge with death threats, gas chamber nazi pepes, "da jooos! Gas them, race war now! Day of the rope can't come soon enough!"
>Sup Forums thinks "this will surely succeed and let this guy have a second season!"
>naturally Sup Forums is wrong.... again

Funny how Sup Forums is having a hissyfit and acts like it is somebody else's fault other than theirs

Is that the infamous hacker known as Alt Right?

>check out Sup Forums
>its the same as any other board with different topics

you got me disappointed

I don't really think Ben Garrison belongs on that list, mate.

haha thanks for telling em a new way to trigger autistic redditors
so a space between sentences gets you all riled up huh. Must be such a simple life you live then.

>go back to that place full of winners that blew me the fuck out at every turn

i mean sure but i was there anyways sooooo

>unfunny hack

>projecting this hard

redditors are flipping the fuck out on here i love it, probably be at least 15 more sam threads before the day is done.

youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI
V E R T I C A L
E
R
T
I
C
A
L

V I D E O S
I
D
E
O
S

Jesus christ who is this fugly dude everyone on this board is ranting about all of a sudden? Never heard of him before i heard that conversation with Tim Heidecker, which was clearly a badly disguised joke on both parts.

some cuck whose gay fans have been shilling on this board for months. i just hide every thread to do with it

...Max?

>2016
>probably learned Darwinian evolutionary theory in highschool
>isn't a race realist

Why are you so butthurt?

>been here since 06

lol kys

Lots of damage control shills in each thread trying to demonize sam hyde. I bet tim the cuck is paying them too.

There is a cultural war against us, people who put facts over "opinions" builted on feels and brainwashing propaganda. Liberals, SJWs and leftists always did that, they love censorship, they love to silence the voices they disagree with, it was more subtle in the past but it's getting out of control and they are literally on a witch hunt against any dissonant voice.
They try to ridiculize people, and when it doesn't work they start to make false accusations, like "pizzagate is no real dudes look at these cherrypicked factoids!" and when it doesn't work they just use insults and nothing else, even if there's none to little insults from us to them, but people are waking up, redpills start being everywhere, MDE: WP was just avantgarde, the kind of stuff that we will see in the future as something that started people's revolution, when everyone finally realized what was going on, and surely Sam is pointed as an escape goat but he'll be fine, with the government getting rid of Obamacare he'll be fine.
Tim Heidecker usual cheating lying weasel peace of shit that he is and always will be, fucking butt crack face
I LOVE YOU SAM I LOVE YOU CHARLS I LOVE YOU NICK, Everything you guys do is fucking beautiful, your comedic timing is absolutely immaculate, you have a way of making your ideas really flourish into amazing shit with a minimal amount of material, love everything these guys have ever done MDE NEVER DIES, RIDE OR DIE LOVE U

Should these threads and their OP's start getting banned? This has nothing to do with Sup Forums anymore. Go back to your alt-right hug box on Sup Forums.

As annoying as some of Sam's fanbase is, I can't understand why everyone else is so butthurt about him...?

Its leftypol anda group of neets on skype making this thread constantly

jesus christ

>i literally cant take anything said online seriously. i feel like online communication is totally artificial. clothed in irony and all that
that sounds dangerous, it means that you don't take yourself seriously on the internet either. you could end up being one of those threatening "stalkers" that celebrities talk about and report to the police. maybe you'll end up posting cp ironically like other dumbasses.

internet and real life is the same to me.

Kek. The irony

they got btfo so hard in the election this is the first little "win" ((((theyve)))) had in a month.

imagine if Tim Heidecker made a show on adultswim that got shit ratings and cancelled after 1 season. Imagine if he blamed this on Sam, called him up and called him a cuckold, his friend a money grubbing jew and then started crying and begging for his job back.

Do you think you'd just ignore that? Or would you have a good laugh?

Stop making conspiracy theories to defend your idol, it's pathetic.

this, to be quite frank

>all this damage control

There is a clear conspiracy here, you have to be Tim H. to not see it.

>all of a sudden
I want all new visitors from reddit to commit suicide.

>shit ratings
It had good ratings and was only cancelled because it was 'too controversial'.

At least that's what Andrew Ruse said Adult Swim told them when they told them they wouldn't be renewing the show.

I like Sim and Tam pretty much equally. That sperg out is obviously staged my man

>shit ratings
it didn't though. nice try, tim.

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THISSSSSS

i've been on this board for almost 10 years. Probably more than you. I'm just not at all into this retarded alt-right piss that's blasting across the US atm. Norwegian so probably something to do with that.

It's in Yurop too, friend. Didn't your nation just send some criminals packing?

On the surface it may seem alike but europeans aren't nearly as black/white as burgers. For example it seems like many americans unironically see Trump as a good president because Hillary is a lying cunt whereas we care less about people and more about the ideas that "leftists" front and what's wrong with them. That being said Norway is a much smaller country and your system for election is downright retarded. I understand i'm coming across as very elitist and arrogant but there's something off about the general american mentality.

Pic related

he is probably going to ask his fans for donations so that he can make his own show

no idea if his fan base is actually big enough to pull this off though

>he is probably going to ask his fans for donations
I mean thats one of those things thats good these days, you can directly support the content you like. Id rather donate to some small group of content creators then have them survive off ad revenue alone.

apparently they've made more money off the book than they did with the tv show so maybe

if only there were personal devices you could use to record things and then perhaps some place you could go to upload them

shit if only sam knew of these things for years, if only.

I'm inclined to agree with you. America is just too big and too diverse (in both the literal sense and the "its 2016" sense) for any proper form of government to exist.

I envy your smaller population and cultural homogeneity I feel as if the destruction of the "American Dream" via modernism and postmodernism has removed any sense of fellowship or cultural identity between Americans, and so few individuals are willing to extend a hand for their fellow man without simultaneously bashing others. Just look at the anti white/male rhetoric on the side that is purportedly for social equity, and unabashed racism on the other.

America really has boiled itself down to Red vs Blue and popularity contests because of the grim reality of lacking any sense of cultural identity besides obesity.

Sorry for the Sup Forums rant.

> America really has boiled itself down to Red vs Blue and popularity contests because of the grim reality of lacking any sense of cultural identity besides obesity.

Yes I think it's this form of reactionary mentality that's crushing the political debate you're having at the moment. On one hand, it's clear as day that you have a heavily leftist media that can't shut up about how Trump is the devil and everything that is wrong with everything, and they're really pushing it with a kind of pseudo-humour that makes more right-winged people understandably furious. On the other hand you have these furious right-wingers that just basically fights fire with fire instead of using the reason and logic they think they're using. Nobody seem to realize the "truth" is somewhere in-between and that's a more logical place to look.

Hes fine. He made more money on his book than the TV show.

This.
>Mercy mercy , my back is in pain, please have mercy
>Sam, your fans are hurting my feelings!

Please kill everyone in this thread except for me

politics is ruining comedy

>He doesn't know about nu-comedy satire humor
We pretend to fight for the opposing person just to humor ourselves.

the comedians are on full blown Character Assassination mode

Tim has all of his friends digging up tweets and shit

now they're not disputing that they pushed MDE out, they're just trying to show that Sam was 'too mean' to deserve to have a show

They are actually making death threats bevause of this shit ?
They are literally retarded and beyond salvation at this point

Sup Forums will fucking fight for what's right, if that means saying to the jews at adult swim we won't stand for the censorship of Hyde's comedic genius, then so fucking be it