Remember when France was attacked and people around the world showed pictures of a french flag for support...

Remember when France was attacked and people around the world showed pictures of a french flag for support? Why isn't anyone showing a American flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

ilfattoquotidiano.it/2016/06/12/usa-spara-gay-club-orlando-50-morti-53-feriti-killer-ucciso-il-padre-arrabbiato-per-avere-visto-un-bacio-tra-omosessuali-miami/2820723/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that allowed? We're a bit afraid of your flag desu. If we accidentally mishandle it, are we at war? What if the CIA didn't want the american public to have a sympathetic opinion of us, are they going to kill us for it?

You're 'Murica, show some pride son. Do you demand a garland of roses everytime someone hits you? No, the eagle answers to no one and needs no one. (except shekels and russians)

Israel did.

Because the French need to be exterminated like the jews need to be thrown into an oven

'murrica

>tfw Isreal really is greatest ally but you still know about the Jewish NWO
it sucks man

Everyone is saving their American flags for when November rolls around and God Emperor Trump starts a-liberatin'

You mean the LBGT flag

They are, m8

Is that also Milton? How hung was he?

Heavy is The Head That Wears The Crown.

Because this was the result of toxic American gun culture and our flag is a symbol of that according to dirty liberals.

I think because initially everyone thought it's just another American shooting and not an act of terror.

why is it toxic american gun culture here but when twice as many people are killed in Paris it's the result of extremists who were in the wrong place at the wrong time?

You're america, you're supposed to stand up and do something about it.

Nobody cares about the USA. And the gunner was muslim, so no foreign countries will discuss it.

Because you caused this to happen. You fucked up the Middle East so hard you created terrorists, and you fucked up your kids so hard you created the SJWs who defend them.

And now you want sympathy? Because you're finally facing what you unleashed upon the world?

Fuck you.

they don't sympathize with us because we're too powerful

They want to blame guns, not terrorists, so withholding support is an act of criticism.

Nobody fucking likes America, and rightly so.

Even fucking Russia cares more about us than the rest of Europe, like on 9/11 when Putin was a bro to Bush

master giving blaster a pat on the head.

Israel is like 60+ Trump support. Good ally, I suppose.

They don't care. I'm telling you, if we were invaded and occupied by an evil foreign force nobody would storm the beaches of our country to come save us like we would do for them.

came here to post this

I guess people were more interested in surrendering when they thought normal people could get hurt.

Don't be a little bitch, we don't need the pity of lesser countries.

>save us like we would do for them
hahahahah
your country has done nothing but weaken the sovereignty of european countries

>tfw the two most hated countries in the world are the best of bros

It's kind of weird how that turned out

'Cause we haven't taken everyone's guns away (yet). This is how liberal logic works.

>You fucked up the Middle East so hard you created terrorists
>Terrorists never existed in the Middle East before

Excuse me, sir, your dropbear is making shitposts again.

That's right. It's almost time to liberate Europe when they realize they've made a huge mistake. Germany and Sweden are like a cat that jumps into a full bath tub. By the time they realize they fucked up it will be too late.

>Why isn't anyone showing a American flag?
I am...

lol is it bc France doesnt give a shit abt you, Quebec? No one does.

>US saves Israel from almost certain death
>surprised when they like the US

Israel was a mistake

Makes you think huh

God bless

dude what u lookin for a bj and a reacharound?
we set the tone and our tone under onama has been to fucking ignore it.they dont know how to react,get over it.
plus they were faggots not regular people.

sure

>Saudis did 9/11 because USA invaded Iraq in the 80s
What?

If we were invaded we'd beat them back in an afternoon. Unless it was Russia or China, and then the other would come help out because neither wants the other getting our oil reserves. Only bad situation would be if BOTH invaded us in some unholy Chinese/Russian alliance. Literally no military on earth could counter that. But no one wants to invade the US, the occupation would literally have to pacify every single city town and suburb because gunowners are everywhere, even commiefornia. And the gangs in chicago have plenty of illegal firearms.

>what is a trophy

Its reported over here as a mass shooting. barely no mention of a mudslime, not this close to brexit.

you mean the white flag after the belgium attacks?

͏ ͏ ͏

Because the media never talked about islamic terrorist attack, only mass shooting, so people don't really perceive it as anything too much out of the ordinary

nobody cares about gays being killed

all of the pro-american political parties are also SJWs and open borders shills

I read a news article about this shooting on an italian mainstream news source today, they go in detail how he was a democrat, an aggressive husband, how he was a supporter of afghani talibans and how he was investigated 2 times before by the FBI. I wonder, do your mainstream news sources even dare to say all those things? there's not a shadow of doubt this guy was brainwashed by islamic propaganda and was most likely affiliated to islamic extremism. I watched Obama's speech yesterday, he blatantly lied about it not being a case of islamic extremism. Why is a person like Obama, the president of the United State, allowed to shamelessly lie like this to millions to americans?

Thank Texas, nice dubs.

>no qt Russian or Chinese soldier girl will ever dominate me and stomp on my cock

T.Lousianna

Because Israel knows what you're going through. They have to deal with these locusts on a daily basis.

Remember when commies were complaining
>YOUR PRAYERS ARE USLESS
But now they are all like "NY prayers go out to the brave gays who died because of gun culture and trump"

americans and gays are despicable people so american gays...

Gulf state contempt is probably more to do with propping up the Saud royal family and supporting Israel. The Arabs link US involvement in the region with declining military prowess and weak 'decadent' elites in the region not being ousted for some puritanical caliphate situation to replace the ottoman empire.

>I read a news article about this shooting on an italian mainstream news source today, they go in detail how he was a democrat, an aggressive husband, how he was a supporter of afghani talibans and how he was investigated 2 times before by the FBI
Hum, where exactly? All I heard was muh mass shooting, muh possible terrorist but definitiely not islam, muh evil gunz

>Why isn't anyone showing a American flag?
Maybe because in your case it was a homegrown terrorist, not a foreign one?

So if people would show the American flag, they would show the flag of the terrorist.

We stand alone user. We're the best country in the world and as such we're the envy of the world. They are happy to see us bleed. It doesn't matter, we don't need anyone else. Everything on this Earth belongs to us.

amerifats deserve it

Because the media implues its your own fault because of your gun laws.
Also because it wasnt clear from the first moment that it was a muslim. People already blamed trump and 'dem christians'.

Plenty of amerucan flags here after 9/11 and there would be if it was a a suicide bombing involving a feq terrorists.

You just have lone wolf attacks no more isis controlled terror cells, tbqh famalam

What?

Is this like a penis envy thing but for a country? So like you pretend you actually never even wanted a large penis anyways, after all the average vagina is only two inches deep, right user? haha
But for a country? Like, who'd WANT to live in America? lmao And have the biggest dicks on earth? Totally pointless, two inches is all you need.

it

USA "created" terrorists. When will this meme end

"Australia" When will this meme end?

Liberals hate America and only liberals use social media cancer.

We're a crumbling nation user, it's not the 50's or even the 80's anymore

A FUCKING LEAF

oh yeah man its been reported and get this shit,a former co worker complained about that fuckin guy to the security company they worked for multiple times.for making racist and bigoted remarks but also he told co worker he wanted to kill people.the co worker was an ex cop and quit his job there after he complained because that fuckin dude was stalking him.25 text messages a day and 15 phone calls.said company never did jack shit because he was muslim.
way shit is getting here that incompetent,worthless and outright dangerous people keep their jobs because of their skin color.reverse racism now,companies are terrified of lawsuits or bad press.its a fucking joke.
shw liberal policy ,in this case,allowed that dude to fuck up 103 people.

ilfattoquotidiano.it/2016/06/12/usa-spara-gay-club-orlando-50-morti-53-feriti-killer-ucciso-il-padre-arrabbiato-per-avere-visto-un-bacio-tra-omosessuali-miami/2820723/

I always look here when I want to know details about happenings, it seems to be doing fine.

truly our greatest ally.

I don't know what to think anymore.

Because you're just a golem for the Jews, not deserving of empathy.

Plus, you only had some faggots so why do you even give a fuck?

Even pretending this is true, you realize the rest of the world is crumbling faster in this scenario?

We're not a weak country that would instantly collapse without everyone's support.

Anglos are almost as bad as the Jews, it's a no brainer.

No, China and India are becoming more powerful.
Nice fairytale you live in user

America has to many shootouts and too much violent crime for us to care anymore, it's only a statistic now!

all your base are belong to us huh?

This is the real American flag

cuz no one likes u guys geniunely

Good one Tyrone, mixing things up a little from 'muh dick!'
Classic.

Because shit like that has been occuring every time in the US (sandy hook, 9/11, San Bernardino, Micheal brown, Virginia tech, etc); sadly no one is really surprised anymore. In first world European countries, like France, where guns are mostly banned (except for hunting rifles and antique revolvers) then everyone is shocked due to its rarity.

similar to like how no one cares about the latest baghdad bombing right?

>complained about that fuckin guy to the security company they worked for multiple times
>he wanted to kill people
>25 text messages a day and 15 phone calls
>still allowed to roam freely
Political correctness is really getting out of hand, this is beyond madness.

Not nearly as many dead.
Targeted a specific group instead of general populace.
We hate ourselves more than the rest of the world does combined.

France is a symbol for progress, rationalism and human achievement. America is a symbol for capitalism gone too far, retrograde views and imperialism. We don't like you.

I am also wondering why this attack isnt getting more coverage and outrage. Might be because exclusively gay men were the victims of the attack.
People have very little empathy for men, but gay men. Hoo boy.

we are good people just have shitty leaders like everywhere else.suckin us dry for their benefit.

>the Middle East was an awesome, fun, safe place before 2001
Steve, stop

Oh right, China which is about to go into a recession and India the 'Superpower by 2017'

Totally forgot about them, thanks user.

t. savage cannibal

every French poster is Muslim

just letting you know

it's just treated as a nother murrican mass shooting. even obama looked tired of it all.

Exactly, it's to be expected now.

HAve a flag in support.
always remember...the jews did this...lol

people are getting used to it i guess
he's right tho.

It'll be like pentacost, put the flag above your doorframe to not be visited by the cuck-remover

The red pill Sup Forums doesn't want you to take:
Israelis are based

well theres about a zillion gun deaths in africa and brazil and no gives two shits about that.South america has more mass shootings and gun deaths than we do.