One of these threads

One of these threads

Perfect

Not one of them looks like black science guy.

Does anyone have the one that goes along the lines of "How many children need to be killed before people start to realise Islam is dangerous?" with the response "All of them"

anyone have the 3 year old son playing with the doll?

fresh oc from today

What does this shit even mean?

Like... What's the joke?

The grammar didn't really make sense. Fixed it

But we're 10000% white.........

what event is the top pic referring to? indians?

The joke is that whites are getting payback for basically killing off Native Americans. desu it's kindof funny

>Win war, loser cedes territory
>This means you should be okay with your country being invaded

Why are liberals so shit at making memes?

So it's cool if we kill all Mexicans, right? Because it'd be payback for them killing off Native Central Americans?

This guys gets it.

The modern democrat is fucking

BORING
O
R
I
N
G

I like this one desune.

>/r9k/ retard
ftfy

bellissima

Also, Hitler was very concerned about the environment. I reject your implication that I don't agree with the greatest man of the 20th century.

10/10

Why don't liberals reply to me?

they've retreated into their safe spaces so they can bitch and whine to their internet pals about how an evil assault rifle got pissed off yesterday and went on a murderous rampage all by itself.

Never seen this one, saved

bretty gud, saved

of all the ones new to me, this one made me laugh the hardest

I'm a liberal

What do you want to talk about?

do one;
"one percent of a race isn't enough to be proud of that race race now hurry up and racemix so everyone is 1% of all races"

and don't make it shitty.
if you cant draw, don't waste my OC

>hah, ignorant slaves

Ive been deleting all my liberal friends who post shit too regularly, I cant take it anymore

but isn't the white man always banging the chief's daughter?

This meme was my salvation. I bought into the MSM and the normie opinions. All it took was to hear my bullshit spewed back at me and it clicked. I muddled with it for a few days but this meme and a few Molyneux videos made me do my research and redpill myself.
I don't know how to live in the liberal wasteland I have built for myself these days now that I know cognitive dissonance is impossible to escape if you chose to have it.

KEK
E
K
Sup Forums BTFO & ON SUICIDE WATCH

>literally me though

requesting the one who says predicting köln rapes are worse than the actual rapes

This is fucking retarded. At least our counter signal memes have a great deal of truth to them. Yours doesn't because it falls for the 'le Sup Forums is one person' meme.

Low energy