What white people see

What white people see
>"OMG WOMEN IN LEADING ROLES WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR STAR WARS THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING OMG FUCKING GAME CHANGER STOP THE PRESSES MUH GREATEST SCI FI FRANCHISE RUINED/SAVED"

What everyone else sees
>"More white leads in a shitty, overrated franchise."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pDQ45qumVpY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thumbs up bro

>277 replies and 24 images omitted.

there won't be black/brown people in the future

screencap this

top or bottom?

upvote friend xD .

>future

Why is that relevant?

star wars is set in the future far far away

Which one would win in a battle of teeth?

us white people, huh?

Are white women the next white men? They're privileged as fuck, I can't think of a single social group that has it easier than them except rich Jews.

I disagree with the 2 opinions.
SW is indeed a shitty franchise, but it should be normal for it to have white male leads.

Current selection trend is leading more and more towards population mixing.
Screencap this instead, we're all gonna look the same, and I bet you everything we're gonna be reeeally far from being white

What I see

>Another shitty Star Wars film that I won't bother waste my time in after The Force Awakens

>all going to look the same

Doubt it. There are so many variations that can result, with everyone having different combinations of phenotypes. And that's before you account for future science that will basically allow you to remake your appearance and eventually your overall anatomy at the molecular level.

By looking the same I mean we're not going to have distinctively black/white/latino/asian features anymore, that we're gonna have a stabilizing selection trend where the prominent traits are going to be those in the middle. Not 'literally' the same. Of course we're going to have phenotypic variations, but they're not going to be as marked as those we see today, cause we're going to be one bigass population spread all over the world, instead of single, isolated populations.
>future science
I do hope for this, but people are going to make this difficult. Ethics and all that shit.

If everyone thinks its shitty then why does it keep making money?

Wasn't the original star wars about multicultural rebels fighting evil white men too?

Same reason why fat fucks eat a ton a sugar despite the negative consequences.

[Spoiler]Mass marketing[/spoiler]

I'm not white and don't care if the leads are white, but yeah, SW was never good.

In the far future, only whites have survived.

What we look like doesn't matter

What behavior we'll end up inheriting does

Imagine savage Africans, Arabs and South Americans being the dominant behavior for all first world countries?

>cause we're going to be one bigass population spread all over the world, instead of single, isolated populations.

I think your underestimating subcultures. Look how many subcultures a homogenous country like Japan has where literally everyone is the same race. Now imagine what will form from so much genetic variation developing in what will still be population groups with different degrees of diversity and mixing. Asian + Black for instance looks completely different from Asian + White.

>people are going to make this difficult. Ethics and all that shit.

Whose ethics though? Some countries like China give zero ethical fucks about things like cloning.

>Current selection trend is leading more and more towards population mixing.
This 100%

Say goodbye to all races and all cultures

>I think you're underestimating subcultures.
Eh I guess that's true. Maybe we're not going to have the distinctive population features we're used to see today, but we're going to have different ones instead of having a stabilization of those we already know.
That's possible too, evolution is not simple to predict.
>countries like China
The rest of the world does though, unfortunately religion plays a big part in that too. Here's hoping we won't have to go through that shit. Biotechnology/Genetic Engineering is what we should be focusing on.

Haha =D

op is a faggot

When niggers run the show its called basketball
When jews run the show its called sjw masturbation movie time
When whites run the show its called USA

Why are Americans so fucking obsessed with identity politics?

Jesus Christ imagine thinking about nothing but race and gender 24 hours a day

Fuck Americans and fuck this board

I agree as an American.

>in the future
you sure about that kiddo?

The only chance of this being true is if one of the East Asian dictatorships kills everyone else on the planet

What white people see
>"OMG WOMEN IN LEADING ROLES WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR STAR WARS THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING OMG FUCKING GAME CHANGER STOP THE PRESSES MUH GREATEST SCI FI FRANCHISE RUINED/SAVED"

What everyone else sees
>"ayo cracka wheres muh wellfare check" *buys a bootleg from Daquan*

>Jesus Christ imagine thinking about nothing but race and gender 24 hours a day

Welcome to the current year nightmare. Everything is racist, everything is sexist, and you have to point it all out.

If you see color, you are a racist.
If you don't see color, you are privileged and therefore racist.
If you are afraid of getting mugged or raped, you are racist.
If you aren't afraid of violence against you, again privilege and internalized racism.
and the cherry on top of all this is, now if you won't date/fuck a tranny, you are transphobic (in addition to saying "I'm not transphobic" is even greater signs of your transphobia).

>Fuck Americans and fuck this board

I've never seen a rule34 for someone copulating with Sup Forums. Now I'm curious.

Mmmm, more womens as main characters. What? Are you fucking gay?

Yanks are pretty fucking bad bud don't act like this trash isn't uncommon outside of the states

Things are slowly become more and more politically and racially charged by the day where I live unfortunately

In the future we'll have plastic skin we can freely change the color of, like a fashion statement.

how did the old Jedi Order acquire the funding necessary to sustain itself?

>and the cherry on top of all this is, now if you won't date/fuck a tranny, you are transphobic (in addition to saying "I'm not transphobic" is even greater signs of your transphobia).

And if you say you would fuck a tranny then you're just a fetishizing asshole.

This also applies for fat people.

yoda steals food out of lots of peoples backpacks.

damn that's sneaky

let me fix that for you

What people from Sup Forums see

What sjw people see
>"More white leads in a shitty, overrated franchise."

I can bet you the chinese are gonna kill every non chink on this planet then repopulate the whole world with their DNA once we the white race that one and only group of humans who are technologically advanced enough to keep them in check is gone.

They are already beginning their agenda in Africa as we speak building cities for them because they one day plan to claim Africa entirely which will the genocide of the black african race.

Humans will not be mixed in the future fool, this mixed world can only exist due to white people.

What most people see
>OMG MORE STAR WARS PLEASE TAKE MY MONEY JEWS

sjws don't see skin color when it pertains to women.

Arabs are cancer due to islamic inbreeding making most of them batshit crazy and stupid over the millenia they use to be more stable in the ancient past.

all i see is modern day politics shoved in old franchise

Like all cancerous social movements, it all flows from the States

I thought that ignoring race was racist

western feminism and anti-slavery/racial equality movements originated in the UK

Feminism originated from the temperance movement, which originated from the salvation army, which originated from Christianity.

I forgot about that.

I try to keep in mind, most plebs literally don't know this shit is going on. They are too busy living their lives, it's mostly crackpots and kids right now. Thankfully most of these kids are going to go down blind alleys, and acquire neither power nor progeny so their influence will be limited.

>Star Wars writer is a Hillary shill and he tweets about demanding recounts

Yeah I'm not paying to see this movie

This. If I was even a 5/10 grill, a little makeup and I could either bag a decent looking guy or dyke with a good job, and live the good life without the stigma of being a lazy NEET. That said, having balls, no periods, no childbirth, and not ceasing to be 'valuable' to a good percentage of the population as soon as my looks expire is a pretty good consolation prize.

the American feminist movement was inspired by the success of the British feminists who had won the right to vote in ~1890, and imported a lot of british activists across the pond to help set up the American movement

Fresh OC, roll it out.

>Kat Blaque
ayy lmao

But you will see it

which is irrelevant because niggers will still obviously be niggers regardless of skin colour

What everyone else sees:
>Look what we did. We put a young, white, female into this movie. Pretty daring move, isnt it? ;) Not many studios has the balls to put female on the lead, but we absolutly did it. ;))

What i see:
>I wonder if the movie is good.

>What everyone else sees

You mean what a small a handful of entitled annoying cunts see.

>What everyone else sees
>"More JEW leads in a shitty, overrated franchise."
Hollywood is Jewish, top to bottom. Stop blaming Whites.

some people are black
some women have penises

get over it ffs it's 2016.939726027397260273972602739726

well I've never had looks or intelligence :( I'm a guy tho. if I was a chick this ugly I could see it going either direction

bigger Adams apple than me

What I see:
>We couldve had ridley but instead all we got are fanfiction tier characters that doomed is into discussing gender/race politics.

Why does Felicity Jones look ten years older than her age?

in the beginning of every SW it says "in the not too distant future in a galaxy far away" or do you fast forward that

>le what are you gaaaay broooo? don't want to see a cute girl run around? XD
Do those "men" not understand how a mousey cute girl in the role of a motivational war hero only takes away from the tone?

>mfw Sup Forums doesn't get to enjoy Star Wars anymore

they literally cucked themselves

I see.

It would just be nice to have a "strong" woman character whose only problem isn't just to get over her daddy-issues whatever, and then be flawless at everything else.
Take Sarah Connor. Gets tormented for the entire first movie before she starts getting her shit together. And when she starts "kicking ass" in the second one, it's because of both her mental and physical change, yet she still has numerous flaws that make her interesting. Also note that Linda Hamilton actually bothered getting fit for the role unlike most of these womanlets.

you dont need to be from Sup Forums to not enjoy borewars by the toys

>Sup Forums enjoying star wars
Back to tumblr with you.

>implying we haven't already had the perfect female lead

>shitty movies
>shitty/no games

Why WOULD I enjoy Star Wars anymore?

>KotOR2
>shitty

>spamming that clickbait in every thread

I'm convinced you're the one who wrote it.

I'm obviously talking about NuStarWars you autist. Even if you thought the prequel movies sucked there were still amazing games. Now there's shitty movies dancing on the OT's grave and shitty/no games. Are you stupid?

What normal people see
>The new Star Wars protagonist a girl? ok, that's cool
What SJW see
What Sup Forums sees:
>FUCKING WOMEN AND NIGGERS RUINING MY MOVIES THIS IS THE JEWS FAULT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

that won't change the gettho attitude

Sorry, Mickey. Everything about this looks even worse than your first one. youtube.com/watch?v=pDQ45qumVpY

Look at Blake Griffin. Nigger genes are weak.

His kids will be white.

Not him but I'm literally only seeing negative feedback from Sup Forums. Everyone else is either excited to see AT-ATs and classic X-wings again or just neutral.

>Everyone else is either excited to see AT-ATs and classic X-wings again or just neutral.

Pretty much describes me. I'm off to see it with friends once the crowds clear a bit, but I'm not particularly hyped how I was for TFA and already am for Ep8. Neutral is a good word. That said, I'm looking forwards to see the Classic era done with modern effects, and some new imperial war-machine shots.

And Jyn r34. So many Stormtrooper gangbangs.

Ok? I know people are brainless faggots. I don't know about you but TFA got rid of my weird junkie like need to see Storm Troopers and Xwings. Did you watch the video I linked?

>Minorities should be the lead in everything

>What everyone else sees
>Oh, it's a spin-off? When is the next episode coming out?

>minorities should be the lead in nothing

Strawmanning is easy.

>doesn't drink

why am I not fucking shocked?

Another european with tunnel vision, go prep your wife's child refugee bull.

What white people see
>"oh, another star wars movie? That's pretty cool. I might see if it gets a good review"
What almost everyone else sees
>>"oh, another star wars movie? That's pretty cool. I might see if it gets a good review"

What retards on Sup Forums see
>WHITE PEOPLE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Epic meme dude! Meanwhile Europe is 80/90% white while the US is 63%

Demographics aside, the US is fucking obsessed with race and that's just a fact

Current trend is massive unrestrained population explosion in Africa, which together with Europe and Anglosphere refugee and migration policies will spell doom for Western Civilization

I hope this blows up in Disney's faces.

Also hilarious how the media is reporting a little on the boycott of Rogue One for being anti-white and diversity schlock when they ignore this kind of shit from the very writers on the film

Jokes on you, the best part of the new Star Wars for me are the new figures not the films themselves

they're great for virtual window shopping

Why do trannies think their opinion on anything matters and deserves to be viewed?

Hell that's all youtube is these days almost isnt it

>implying by that stage politics in europe hasn't shifted to the right dramatically.

We're already seeing the shift to the right over the migrant crisis.. trump, Brexit, Lepen, italy..

Whites are over 1 billion people.. i don't know if it's people just trying to trigger Sup Forums but they're not going to go anywhere.. 1 billion people aren't all going to have kids with another race. it would literally take thousands of years to dilute races into one brown slanted eye mush of a populous.

i'm a Korean american and asians will never mix with africans.. maybe with europeans because we have a similar standard of living and cultures are close together.

>Whites are over 1 billion people

I thought it was just around 800 million, either way I hope things do change cause the current migrant/refugee crisis is nothing compared to what might be in store in the future with the fresh water crisis and potential water wars in the Middle East and North Africa.

If EU denies Turkey membership then I will know attitudes are really starting to change.

I see jews pushing their agendas.