When will Americans learn that they're fucking stupid for making guns legal? How many more have to die?

When will Americans learn that they're fucking stupid for making guns legal? How many more have to die?

You fuckers are so stupid it's not even funny.

Other urls found in this thread:

panampost.com/valerie-marsman/2015/08/12/whimsical-gun-control-leaves-colombians-defenseless/
mises.org/blog/theres-no-correlation-between-gun-ownership-mass-shootings-and-murder-rates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good. Stay on your shithole island fuckface bogan cunt. I hope a stingray stabs your heart.

Epic post sir! Please don't get agitated lol, wouldn't want you to shoot up a school, haha.

>making guns legal

Guns were never legalized.

Why the fuck would I listen to an Auscuck?

>making guns legal

Fucking aspie doesn't realize guns were never illegal

Probably because every time I walk outside my fear for getting shot is significantly lowered, silly amerilard.

>making muslims legal

>How many more have to die?

Everyone

It's hard to be afraid of getting shot when you're the one carrying the gun

A fucking kangaroo

I bet the gun/guns used in Orlendo was not bought on legal way..

This. All of them.

All of them.

Fuck off, cunt. The problem is people don't have the right to carry their own weapons to defend themselves.

I think metric is better for most things but I prefer month/day/year over day/month/year because month's go to to 12, days to 31, and years are much larger. 6/13/2016 vs 13/6/2016 -- I think the former is more appealing

But ISO-8601 specifies year-month-day!

But if you're working on that logic of range, why would you not do it YR/MTH/DY or DY/MTH/YR since days are subset of months which are subset of years, i really don't care which way you go as long as it's consistent.

Based leaf

panampost.com/valerie-marsman/2015/08/12/whimsical-gun-control-leaves-colombians-defenseless/

>People will defend this

>pic
remove browns, crime goes down

In Switzerland, fucking everyone has a gun. And they have a super low crime rate and nobody fucks with them.

Why do Australians fail to realize we're different countries?
If you ban guns in the US you lose many jobs.
If you ban Vegemite in Australia you lose all the manufacturing jobs.

Oh, and the laws don't exactly stop you if you're intending to do illegal shit anyway. And more laws means more nigger imprisonment.

>they have no negros

why isn't time minute:hour?

That, and most of the time faggots know the year, so it is sometimes added on for the approval of some employer or ornery bitch teacher.

No they are like canada still owned by a monarch see the money of the countries.

If Jill Meaghar had had a gun, Adrian Bailey would be dead and she would be alive.

Fuck you, that's how many

Except everyone with a gun is actually properly trained to use and respect them properly, no accidentally allowing their kids to play with them or shooting their kids when they come home late.
As i said, set wise ie smallest set to largest set or in reverse is fine, so hours: minutes: seconds, etc gets a pass.
Not sure what your second line is on about.

>"I'm a Green voting retard who sucks at maths"

Take out non-whites and suddenly the USA has the same gun crime as Switzerland.

Many acts of gun crime are done with illegal guns.

Australia banned guns, it did fuck all for the murder rate.

The USA counts a "mass shooting" as 2 or more people being shot. So our cafe incident would be a "mass shooting" to them.

You're a god damn moron.

As long as it keeps us from becoming a nanny cuckhole like you.

Everyone. Freedom isn't free you kangaroo fucking faggot.

Making guns legal? guns have never been illegal here

I know right xD!!!!!!!

Boy I sure do love my freedom wall

>France bans guns
>over 200 killed in Paris at a night club

am I supposed to think your logic has any basis in reality? at least we gave the gays at that club a chance to keep a piece on them for things like this, but they were too busy sucking cocks to save themselves. That is their fault, not the law's.

>I'll try and dodge the facts and all you a name!

You've refuted nothing, your points suck, you have no moral highground.

Stick to shitposting on facebook with "just got off talking to those cishet bigots on Sup Forums".

If every FREE man would carry a gun - like in the past they would carry a sword - none of this would have happened.

When will Americans learn that they're fucking stupid for making muslims legal? How many more have to die?

You fuckers are so stupid it's not even funny.

BAN ASSAULT MUSLIMS

And it's 2 or more people "shot", not "killed"

Darken the city, night is a wire
Smoke on the dancefloor, club is afire
Do do do do do do do dodo dododo dodo
Faggot, you want me, give me a sign
and catch my breathing even closer behind

In touch with the ground
I'm on the hunt I'm after you
Smell like a goat, I'm lost in a crowd
And I'm hungry like the Mateen
Straddle the line in discord and rhyme
Mouth is alive with juices like Qaswa

Stalked in the gaybar, too close to hide
I'll be upon you by the moonlight side
High blood drumming on your skin, it's so tight
You feel my heat, I'm just a moment behind

In touch with the ground
A scent and a sound, I'm lost and I'm found
And I'm hungry like the Meteen
Strut on a line, it's discord and rhyme
I bleat and I brey, I'm after you
Mouth is alive, all running inside

Hungry like the Mateen
Hungry like the Mateen
Hungry like the Mateen

Burning the ground, I break from the crowd
I'm on the hunt, I'm after you
I smell like I a goat, I'm lost and I'm found
Strut on a line, it's discord and rhyme
I'm on the hunt, I'm after you
Mouth is alive with juices like Qaswa

Isn't it brown people that cause most of the crimes and gun homicides?

also, the left side has landed on the moon, the right side has not. BTFO

Are you fucking retarded? Fifty people were just murdered in a place where it's legal to carry firearms?

Except that's wrong, nigger. The club, just like every other place where the past 60 or so mass shootings have taken place, was a no-gun zone.

Maybe the problem is that, whilst guns are legal, not enough people in the US are exercising this right. Maybe it should be mandatory in the US to own and carry a gun at all times, and the US government should give people guns free of charge.

The gunman could have walked into that club waving his gun around, but he would have been met with over a 100 people, all armed with guns themselves. He would have been quickly and efficiently neutralised.

Guns aren't the problem. Pic related.

We all know OP is just a shitposting cunt but trust me, Aussies that aren't poofters from the city love their guns as much as anyone. Spent half an hour plinking beer cans with my 7 year old nephews slug gun yesterday until he brought out his .22 Ruger Junior and we went riding around looking for rabbits and foxes. Cute little gun, shorter barrell than most shotties so easy to swing around.

Just ignore it

from where is this data sourced?

I would like to share this but not without a source.

>The club, just like every other place where the past 60 or so mass shootings have taken place, was a no-gun zone.
That's NRA propaganda and you know it

mises.org/blog/theres-no-correlation-between-gun-ownership-mass-shootings-and-murder-rates

>When will Americans learn that they're fucking stupid for making guns legal?

You seem to underestimate how stupid the average burger is. They believe the earth is six days old and Trump is the GOP nominee.

so you're saying the NRA wants more gun laws and gun free zones so mass shootings happen so that they can sell more guns?

So the NRA are the ones that won't let me legally carry a gun into venues that make good targets that sand niggers love. Gotcha.

This. This basically illustrates why mentally ill and angsty teens or sandniggers blast up schools and malls instead of police stations or shooting galleries.

>month/day/year doesn't make sense compared to day/month/year
>June 13th, 2016
>13th of June, 2016

how does this work, exactly?

11/12/16

I wonder if that's the 11th of december or the 12th of november! I wouldn't know because I'm an american fuckwit.

it's your own fault for being wrong not us.

Fuck man no one reply with anything else rude, this cunt might shoot up the place...

>scared of guy shooting up the damn place
A gun would probably come in handy, wouldn't it?

the metric system is communism