Sup Forums btfo

>get ordered to turn in the illegally acquired firearms I use to do illegal things
>don't

Trumps > Hiltons

>do as I say or you are a racist!

>someone who exploits celebrities trying to be moral about something

We've been enabling homos and look where that's got us now.

wow a left wing gay being a limp wristed moron. who would have guessed?

you heard the richfag your all sick fucks !!!!!!!!!!

thats why i use a #watergun
#gunreformyes

Perez Hilton will do anything for attention as nobody cares about him anymore

>By a faggot I don't even know, let alone follow
10/10 mark, will stalk house and family for dat easy cash, shit, and pucci. Thanks for the tip, OP.

im fine with gun reform... go ahead give the left what they want.... then watch this shit still happen.

>see Paris

>gay says turn your guns into the government that wants to import muslims who murder gays

>perez hilton still exists

Look at these homophobic bigots trying to disarm gays.
Especially after what happened yesterday.
They are more vulnerable than ever due to the toxic ideology that is targeting them due to their lifestyle, and now leftists want them to be defenceless in the face of murderous violence?
It really makes you think.

Who?

>caring what this faggot has to say about anything

and hes not even a good faggot. Hes a vapid shallow piece of rubbish

hey mexibro!

But they don't care about that. All they want is for you, the free, normal, law-abiding citizen, to become a criminalscumlord the second you so much as think about touching a gun. When they succeed, it'll be, Yeah, shit still happens, but at least those Weapons of War™ will be off my--errr, Our Streets™. B^D

You don't want to be a criminal, do you?

I hope the Pink Pistols help fight this nonsense.

It's too late to ban guns.Only law abiding citizens will turn in their arms.

SAGE AND REPORT ALL PLEBBIT BAIT THREADS user

TOGETHER, WE CAN DRIVE THEM BACK TO WHERE THEY COME FROM

Who?

the Pink Pistols think you're a faggot

Hiltons>retarded fags who call themselves hilton and gossip about celebrities

YOU did this
O
U

Who?

I'm at the point where I want them to do it. Ban all of the guns so we can see them try and rationalize the blood bath that comes once the cartel and gangbangers realize they have all of the power then. Or to watch them squirm when we find ourselves trapped in a police state straight out of Ferguson's nightmare. I wanna hear them mutter "What have we done..."

this is borderline victim shaming

>Person does bad things because a specific ideological motivation using a particular means
>Try to get rid of the means instead of the ideology

they wont, theyve already fucked our second amendment when they banned full auto weapons in most states. which is why they are still pushing for gun control while now also pushing "WELL ITS A CULTURAL THING" despite even most republicans being fairly liberal by normal standards