So what will it be about?

So what will it be about?

a diverse band of heroes who challenge stereotypes fighting white supremacists who behave like entitled insecure manbabies

A covenant of aliens probably

Any film that's title is

>TITLE: word ending in -ent/word ending in -ence

is guaranteed shite

space ayy lamaos

About 105 minutes

Will we find out what happened to her? it's my main question. I want to see where she went.

she gets killed by the big humanoids in the very beginning

Why though? I´d rather have a completely new story after the disappointment that Prometheus was.

Because I want to see the engineers home planet. Must be a cool place. Also, I want to see if they have any wommens.

>REEEEEEWWWR

what did he mean by this

Judging by the male engineers they´re gonna SNU SNU you till your hips break.

hot

two hours. maybe about two and a half give or take

How much popcorn could an American wolf down in that time?

Such an awful character and actress.

>popcorn
>not some kind of seafood
You fucked it all up user

Why?

Actually it ends in "-ant"

Its got like eyes, or something.

that makes it look a lot less threatening lmao

it just looks like it's sort of yawning
"oh boy, another boring day at the paper factory"

She's Smallville-tier, brother.

Yeah, compared to the original the design is really nonthreatening and just plain bad. But Giger isn´t around anymore and apparently even with massive cash the studio can´t find a designer/artist as good as him.

I'm 80% sure the "Covenant" part is actually a reference to the Ark of the Covenant, since Biblical symbolism seems to be a recurring theme in this new series of movies (the movie was formerly named "Paradise").

how did the engineers breathe at the start of prometheus if there were no plants to produce atmosphere (given that it was a barren planet and they were introducing life into)

they do need our atmosphere to breathe, as seen from them wearing helmets millions of years later and having atmosphere inside their ship

and why didn't they evolve a bit after millions of years either?

Once you reach a certain level of technology in a society without race you stop evolving naturally as a species.

what about genetic mutations from radiation, like the sun and stuff

or maybe they don't go out much, which is why they're so pale

or they don't reproduce and live eternally, or clone themselves

Oh boy here come the autistic nitpicks about "Realism" for the billionth fucking time.

Just turn off your brain, it's a fucking movie guys jesus chirst

As a technologically advanced species in procession of space travel you would shield yourself from radiation since it's harmful to the body. (I'm assuming here that pale guys are not immune to the damage done by radiation)

Are we 100% certain that the ritual at the begining of the movie served the purpose of creating life from scratch? Maybe simple organisms (including photosynthetic bacteria) were already present, and the Engineers were just introducing their DNA together with the goo in order to guide the evolution of life.

this is not shown anywhere, so i'll go with no unless headcanon, in which case sure

the birth of candlejack of cou-

That's not how the meme works, reta

you didn't even say his name retard, is there a snip

A few more generations of hybrid creation

>tfw you masturbated to the alien birthing scene in Prometheus

>Alien: Covenant footage and trailer screened at 20th Century Fox 2017 Showcase Preview! 20th Century Fox are currently hosting a number of journalists at a special showcase event in New York. Fox have been showing off films from their 2017 release schedule including War of Planet of the Apes and Wolverine. Of interest to us, however, is what they’ve shown of Alien: Covenant.

>To introduce the Alien: Covenant a video of Ridley Scott was screened for the journalists followed by 15 minutes of footage from the film including scenes of Danny McBride, Katherine Waterston, Amy Seimetz, Michael Fassbender and Jussie Smollett.

>The specific story details weren’t provided but Jordan Hoffman mentioned that the Covenant ship itself was shown and he described it as “giant & flat” and that McBride’s character wore a “funny hat.”

>The general conscious was that the Alien: Covenant footage was “terrifying, gore, tense and thrilling.” The Playlist described the footage as “terrifying. Throwback to Alien 1 & 2. Looks like full blown horror.” The Playlist provided further clarification about the Aliens connection, saying that the footage contained “lots of nods to James Cameron’s “Aliens.” Katherine Waterston says there are parallels to Ripley.”

>Many of the journalists made a point of how gory and intense the film was, something that reiterated when Katherine Waterston took to the stage to talk about the film. She went on to talk about the “ultra gory clips.”

>To wrap up the event, the impending trailer was screened for the assembled journalists and it sounds a lot like the recently “leaked” description of the trailer with Kellvin Chavez mentioning that “the shower scene was killer!” Paul Shirley of JoBlo tweeted the following the description: “I think you guys will be happy. I’ll just say this: face hugger. old-school xenomorph.” The Playlist also called it “horrifying.”

>Danny McBride

how the fuck is he gonna make that work

Ridley is a pretty hard guy to come at when it comes to casting. I thought it was bizarre too but McBride already confirmed his character isn't comedic. I'd guess Scott saw Eastbound & Down or something and thought he'd be good for a working class blue collar "bonus situation" crewman character.

Please don't fuck this up Riddles!

Good comedy actors are often the best at drama. They can get the emotions down right.

now that looks like a penis

Man you guys don;t even know how Candlejack works, it's like

I hope they don't go overboard with the gore. This is Alien, not Saw.

feels gud

But they saw the alien.