We need the fucking flags on Sup Forums. Just think about it...

We need the fucking flags on Sup Forums. Just think about it, I bet at least 50% of Disney/Marlel/Netflix shills come from third world cesspools like India, Algeria, London etc. They swarm these sites from their hivey little call centers, it's painfully obvious. The flags would bring some transparency to this place. Just imagine, a "DC BTFO" and "K I N O" thread with pajeet flag.

No we need passport verification to remove the underage

I don't have a passport though.

Can I post pics of my dick instead? I think we'd all agree it's a 24 year old dick.

I agree, we need to weed out the degenerate shitskins from the patrician posts

Some sort of virgin detector would be better

It just leads to retarded country-baiting and adds nothing to the discussion.

how the fuck do you not watch disney now, they make everything

star wars, pixar, marvel... I mean, you have to like at least ONE of their movies every year

I reckon all these little shits calling The Godfather and 2001 boring come from le France, Swedistan, Australia, Favelas of Brazil etc.

>star wars, pixar, marvel

Dude, I literally don't watch those. I did pirate TFA and gave up after 30 minutes.

>pixar

How old are you? Why the fuck would you watch cartoons?

because they're fun and I'm not an insecure teenager

the french are film's true patricians though

Come on OP, can't you handle some fun?

Art films literally do not advance the medium in any way. At least blockbuster kinos bring technology

>Sup Forums needs one of the things that destroyed Sup Forums
No.

>Art films literally do not advance the medium in any way

maybe that's the case now because there's isn't any room or tolerance to advance the medium in hollywood anymore. the medium has essentially plateaued.

>The Godfather and 2001
>not blockbusters

15 year old Abdul from Stuttgart revealed. You also think the plural of "kino" is "kinos", which is another highly effective newfag clue.

>the french are film's true patricians though

These are not the 60s anymore, baka.

All bad posts comes from americans

Nice try, retard

All capeshit threads are from america

99% of capeshit would be the Gelatinous States of Flabmerica

>t. Canada

Maybe you wouldn't have to focus on the nationalities of posters if DC movies weren't complete trash.

How about we remove pasty white virgins and so OP doesn't make shit threads like this one.

big surprise Sup Forums wants more flags

the novelty would be awesome. Then again I also like the idea of turning flags on occasionally on all boards, and for no reason other than to stir up some racist shitposting

That's a great idea OP.
Finally, I can track down those autistic "Canadian" pedophiles.....
CHING CHANG LOO CHING CHANG LOO CHING CHANG LOO LOO CHI LAI (Danish troll song from South Park)

With nonvirgins being permabanned right?

Its fucking canada. They're the source of all the shitposting. Australia isn't far b behind.

What we really need are more IP range bans on countries fill with shitposters and street shitters.

>DKEKS LMAO!!

You forgot Finland