What are your thoughts on mixed race people?

What are your thoughts on mixed race people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w1XPcSOh4ao
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's so normal here i don't think about it

Am I supposed to have thoughts on mixed race people?

my people :)

I'd like to create a few in the next 10 years, inshallah

subhumans

I only hate negros that racemix. Half-blacks are abominations.

This.

I don't care

generally positive, but mostly don't care.

Niggers that race mix deserve to be arrested

This

Why do Mexicans hate blacks so much?

Absolutely disgusting.

Disgusting mongrels.

Cause they are an actual pure race... Unlike us we are mixed and disgusting.

blacks in America are not pure in any way. Have you ever noticed that some of them have very light skin, and some of them are very dark? Pretty much everyone in the USA that is "black" has white or native ancestors.

you just dont want blacks to procreate, admit it

12% nigger is too pure nigger.

In theory I'm against it but I have friends that are black mixed or hapa. They have always been my friends and I enjoy their company. Ideally I'd want a girl the same race as me. Because I see the parents and the mixed race kid NEVER looks like the white side i swear.

Not really, there are plenty of good blacks. I just want them segregated.

They never are white and you would be genetically more family to me a white stranger than shitskin mongrel.

I want to fuck roaming millennial.

It's very common in Sydney, we didn't really care. I didn't even know people hated mixed race people until around 2007.

who is she?

they dont look like the white side because you see it through a "one drop rule" lens. You see someone who doesn't look white and you put it in the "miscellaneous minorities" category in your mind. Like I said earlier, "black" americans are mongrel as fuck, so if you saw a real black person and a white person mix, you'd think that they came out 100% black, but the reality is you only see whiteness if it's 100% white.

Right wing e-celeb.

youtube.com/watch?v=w1XPcSOh4ao

girl in OP looks way more white than asian imo but she has a white mum so that may be why.

nobody would think she's hapa here, they'd assume she's hispanic or from a random non-european caucasian country in asia.

Fuck off

Ever met a hapa who wasn't completely fucked in the head? It's inevitable knowing you were the product of a fetish.

>I only hate blancos that racemix. Half-whites are abominations, especially anglos

I don't like them

I hate all mixed race people because I am autistic and I like putting things in categories

t. Asian male fucked inside the head

Hapas have the best of both world you dumb wife-beating chink. They get the right care and love, and the right amount of worldly exposure unlike ching chong who lives under abuse and forced to study 18 hours a day

Filipina + Blackest of black bull = hyper race.
i.e: Alaba

THIS is the only ACCEPTABLE race-mixing. DEAL WITH IT, FAGGOTS!

everyone is racemixed

I'm disgusted when genuine Homo Sapiens mix with archaic hominids like negroes, australian abos etc.

I don't care about Nords, Meds, Asians etc mixing, though I don't like Finns marrying Muslims of any race.

>product of a fetish

Nah not really, not all interracial relationships are born out of a fetish. I agree that hapas can have a hard time finding their place in societies.

Beautiful sometimes.

so she's an eurasian far right wing atheist whois parent migrated to Canada and that she strongly oppose emigrants ? sounds really hypocritical lmao

She's not exactly far right except by the bizarre Canadian standards where you're far right if you refuse to address transgenders as ze and zir instead of him or her.

>women
>capable of individual thought and introspection

le based alt right conservatives are the new twitch whores cashing in on beta white male orbiter

it's hypocritical and selfish but rational to bar further people from competing for the same benefits

but to be fair, she doesn't seem to be some sort of "halt all immigration" type, rather the more frequent and middle-of-the-road "don't want muslims/third world immigrants"

We don't, stop paying attention to Sup Forums shitposters.

Day of the nuke when

females tend to be fit, males tend to be autistic

this

At least, they can (sometimes) be kind.