This was much better than I thought it would be...

this was much better than I thought it would be. it would have been even better if they hadn't put fucking affleck in it though.

Other urls found in this thread:

imfdb.org/wiki/The_Accountant#Barrett_M82A1M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>it would have been even better if they hadn't put fucking affleck in it though.

But he was the best part, who would you have gotten?

gyllenhaal

so this movie is what these fags intended the original good will hunting to be like, is it not?

Affleck was the bomb in Phantoms.

No it's this year Bourne movie without the suck

>it would have been even better if they hadn't put fucking affleck in it thoug
just because he is muslim (mashallah)?

Yo

I actually agree with this. Affleck looks like jock, not an autist.

I was watching parts of it and I couldn't get past all of the horribly acted scenes of his youth showing cliché-ridden austistic behaviour with ranting and obnoxious screaming and where he goes all retarded on his dinner

also fuck his needlessly large and powerful sniper rifle

everything about this movie screams try-hard

>also fuck his needlessly large and powerful sniper rifle

Jealous~

>also fuck his needlessly large and powerful sniper rifle

what's he using? I actually only recently learned that Anti-Mat rifle's don't actually have that long of a range, and I feel like I know more about guns that at least 86% of the general public. So
Big Shoota = Long Range Pew Pew

imfdb.org/wiki/The_Accountant#Barrett_M82A1M

>imfdb.org/wiki/The_Accountant#Barrett_M82A1M
kek. Do people get lifted off their feet and thrown 20ft backwards too. ala Eraser?

No because that was a fictional railgun (also the design is different), they just drop and make huge bloodsplatters.

does the movie have anything to do with accounting?

Yes.

I enjoy Ben Affleck a lot more since he started directing. It's like him and Matt Damon switched power levels.

T b h this movie had a better depiction of autism, and it was less ham-fisted, too.

"Weaponized autism" could've been a great concept only the movie just took it to ridiculous levels. Where the fuck does a redneck dad find some kind of kung fu trainer? Why did the movie turn into a comedy at the end with two random bros bonding? What was the point of Anna Kendrick's character when she ultimately did nothing?

>Where the fuck does a redneck dad find some kind of kung fu trainer?

Wasn't his dad a high-up in the US army, and they moved around the world to different bases?

Got to disagree there. One of the few roles I didn't see Ben Affleck as Ben Affleck in.

>Jason Bourne with autism

I audibly lol'd when it was revealed that the bad guy and autismfleck were brothers.

Not mutually exclusive.

Best super hero movie of the year

Dc and marvel btfo

I'll never have a cutie awkward girl with a hairy mound come interrupt me when I'm trying to eat my lunch and be a loner.