How much screen time will the Empire get in Rogue One?

How much screen time will the Empire get in Rogue One?

I personally want to see this mainly for the Empire because I love hearing about the politics of the Empire and seeing what they get up to.

I just hope that the majority of the movie won't be just Rebels killing stormtroopers.

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/entertainment/star-wars-writers-anti-trump-rants-may-hurt-rogue-one-at-the-box-office/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If they don't use the fact that the main cast is literally whos to have Vader crack skulls and actually do stuff instead of standing around and jobbing, the movie is dead to me

This. Also, all footage that we have seen of Vader in the trailers, he is doing absolutely NOTHING but walking around and staring.

Does he have any lines at all?

If Vader does not kill the rebels at the end, this film is disgraceful and an absolute waste.

(villains)

Considering the prequel book is like 90 percent empire id wager it's going to be quite a bit

>As the Director of the Imperial Military, Krennic is prepared to protect and preserve the evil Galactic Empire
it says so right there!

>Elite empire soldiers
>A dozen of them get mauled to death by a 90 pound chipmunk with a cheerleading baton

Hopefully we'll get to see a few scenes of the Empire plotting against POC applicants. It would be nice to see Vader lay into a few niggers and chinks who somehow got through the screening.

I can't wait to see a team of nobodies continually escape and beat Vader for the whole film, like he is a Scooby Too monster

i'm more of a rebelfag but the empire has a nice aesthetic. I really want to see imperials and rebels throwing shit at each other.

>Multicultural terrorists want to tear down whitey's civilization
I think I'll save the ticket price and just turn on the news

Since when is the empire racist against other humans? I thought they just hated aliens. I remember seeing black and asians empire members in some of the comics

If they retcon that fembitch blows a hatch on the ventilation system so as to reduce the accomplishment of the Rebel victory at Yavin, then I'm going to puke.

Why is the empire """evil""" again? They're literally bringing civilization everywhere they go

Also why does the axis victory theme in medal of honor airborne sound like straight out of star wars

day racis n sheet:

“Please note that the Empire is a white supremacist (human) organization,” wrote Weitz in a now-deleted, and ill-conceived tweet. Gary Whitta, who was the original writer for Rogue One, replied to Weitz with an addendum: “Opposed by a multi-cultural group led by brave women.”
heatst.com/entertainment/star-wars-writers-anti-trump-rants-may-hurt-rogue-one-at-the-box-office/

because in star wars the empire is evil and the rebels are not. simple, no need to involve real world politics in it.

Well that's even more racist than before. Now poor little black,asian or hispanic kids and girls can't play as the empire :(
Thanks disney

Fresh shit here, roll it out.

also, the guy who composed the SO for all ww2 medal of honor games is the same guy that is composing for rogue one. I'm hyped.

Why would someone do something like this? This is ironic, right?

I don't think the Empire will be in Rogue One: A SJW Story as much as you think.

I've always loved the Empire and hated the Jedi's bullshit philosophy.

kek

>want to rule over the galaxy and keep the peace
>build a Death Star
>name your troopers Death Troopers

"""good guys"""

Star Wars is almost 40 years old and you're just now butthurt about it's political scene. You're 40 years worth of retarded.

Were bringing peace and prosperity to the galaxy
BY FORCE

>DEATH TROOPERS

>DEATH

>TROOPERS

>welcome to the death troopers recruits

The movie won't have the empire in it beyond being generic evil white males. They may have one or two cool scenes but the empire won't have the depth it had when sheev and tarkin were running things

Now MemeVader will have all the power in these disneybop star wars flicks

Peace through superior firepower hippy.

>Be the Nazis except be the one that builds a superweapon first
It's basically a recipe for success

>It's basically a recipe for success
Except they underestimate the power of friendship and how diversity is our strength

>If Vader does not kill the rebels at the end, this film is disgraceful and an absolute waste
b-but user, you can't kill women, that's sexist!

But not killing woman because you consider them more weak would be even more sexist user!

Bitch stole the plans, I hope Vader cuts her tits off and feeds them to a pair of gay Ugnaughts.

>tfw no Tarkin

I just want my imperialbro to show up, I couldn't care less about the special snowflake squad