Metal came from Rock, Rock came from Blues, Blues came from Country, Country came from American Folk Music...

Metal came from Rock, Rock came from Blues, Blues came from Country, Country came from American Folk Music, American Folk Music came from Scottish/Irish Folk Music.
Blame the Irish and the Scottish for all this shitty music.

>Blues came from Country

No one even listens to rock music anymore so who cares

Blues came from slave songs retard. Country came from blues.

Explain this image to me.

me after a few four lokos bro

>Blues came from Country
inaccurate
>Country came from American Folk Music
inaccurate
>American Folk Music came from Scottish/Irish Folk Music
inaccurate

and why stop there?

1910=music started

shit thread

How old are you?

i dont believe that is a real photo

18 old man lmao us kids nowadays just vibe to shit like lil peep and khalid, rock is for dorks

>>Country came from American Folk Music
>inaccurate
how?

B8 no one unironically likes Khaled

Country came from Irish and Scottish folk music, blues was basically black sadboi music (except they usually had a good reason to be sadbois kek)

Country and blues together formed rock, the retarded shapeshifting mullato baby that encompasses both some of the whitest and blackest music outside of hip hop

toilet backed up into a very thin plastic bag. it almost certainly tore open if it were moved

Rhythm and Blues borrowed from white country nigger. Plus your negro spirituals have a distinct European influence more so than an African one.

>t. Never actually took a music history class to see how it evolves
Kill yourselves. The best and most beloved African music borrows heavily (to the point of audibly hearing it) European music/White American music

I've seen it before, I'd guess they vacuum the piss out instead of trying to lift the bag.

>country came from blues
where are all the fiddles in blues nigger

like you wouldn't pee when there's a sign saying "don't pee, shits clogged"
either you already know what happened or your're a fascist