Meme Magic

every normie on the planet thinks that mayweather will outbox him but they know nothing of meme magic. they're trying to put logic into something that obviously seems like its from another timeline. i feel like the same forces that got trump elected to save america made this fight happen for some reason that isn't clear yet. but as 3rd degree virgin i can smell all of the arcane energy all over this event.

trust me, conor mcgregor will win this fight. we must meme him into victory.

You need to go back

Normies are on conor shit 4 brains

Implying its not fixed like half of these big pay per view boxing matches, and if isnt fixed than mayweather will have a walk in the park.

cringed hard t.b.h.

I do think mayweather will win especially as the rounds go on, I mean we won't see how conor acts in boxing but I have a feeling hes gonna try real hard for an early round knockout for dat mystic mac yeh

just imagine the shitstorm if he won, especially if he actually knocked out mayweather I don't think this board would be safe for weeks

I'm looking forward to the moment 20 or 30 seconds into the fight when it finally dawns on everybody that McGregor is totally and utterly out of his element

Yeah meme magic can't do shit here. Mayweather is gonna dominate

You have to go back

Exactly. A bit like Punk shooting for a double leg and getting his head kicked in.

>Meme Magic
It's not 2016 anymore.

normies want conor "the great white hope" memegregory to win so he will get BTFO

>implying the boxing establishment would ever let this happen to their sport
If paddy wins it's the end of boxing.

> when McGregor rocks Mayweather with an unexpected upper cut as he tries to weave

Are you ready for a lesson in mooment?

>Emu war taught Australia that the, by far, stronger opponent may unexpectedly lose miserably.

Wow what an ugly tattoo

I said this in another thread its the power of meditation

if a large amount of people "will" something its going to happen like trump getting elected

meditation is a real thing

As conor you can tell the combat sports world willed this fight to happen.

This is where the origin of the phrase will power comes from.

Will to fucking power lads.

Got enough of it great things can happen.

Challenge me on /x/ if you disagree.

The only thing that's gonna matter is boxing skill you autist

i'm gunna meditate on a straight left from conor flooring floyd

remember me when it happens fool

russian girls are hot as fuk

THANK YOU BASED IRELAND

Except that CM Punk is an actor while Conor McGregor is a world champion and all time GOAT mixed martial artist.

>imply half of mayweather's matches are fixed
>mayweather would totally win!
normies, ladies and gentlemen

Mayweather had the will to be a pro from 1996 and a champ from 1998. 19 years straight on the top and has never been out of shape. He has never underestimated an opponent or looked complacent. He doesn't drink or smoke.

Normies actually think Conor is gonna win stupid OP kys

You have to mediate during the fight though. This doesn't work if you have $2000 on the match and are nervous as fuck

these look scarily like pre-election posts of people who didn't think trump would win it

Tbh I feel like something to this effect will run across Conor's mind as he's getting jabbed to death

>conor detected

synchronicity is real. the universe is made of consciousness and hence our consciousness can directly interact with it

>trump wins
>brady comes back to win
>mcgregor wins

all u have 2 do is believe my dogs

It is going to be exactly like that or the opposite. I had a dream a day or two before the fight got officially announced and it was exactly like that, 30 seconds in and McGregor is all over the place falling out of the ring like charlie Z looking like he never put on a pair of gloves and the referee stops it like a minute in because McGregor is taking unnecessary damage and defending.

If Conor wins which he never will, it would probably be like him dropping or wobbling floyd in the first round and keep doing that till the 3rd round...lol that shit isnt gonna happen.

this fight is so fucking dumb

GOATs don't get choked by a spic.

>janny bans funposting
>janny allows Sup Forumsposting

Except McGregor was already wrecked by the Trump Curse against Nate, fuck off nigger.