Unpopular Opinion Thread

Post unpopular opinions. Make sure to clarify whether you consider it unpopular by normie standards or by Sup Forums standards.

Bump

The single biggest problem in our world is overpopulation. We need to make people stop breeding.

The less laws, the better.
Linear tax.
No govt subsidies for jack shit.
Replace prisons with Buddhist monasteries (or something with forced meditation for hours a day)
Mandatory military service for 2 years, 16-18, longer if career wanted.
Term limits for ALL political offices. Preferably 1 long term.

What about judges. Elected judges seems to work out pretty badly.

The only problem with the left is not dealing with gang (Nigger) problems and illegal immigration, Other than that leftism is the way to go.

I'm as socially liberal as you can get and as economically conservative as you can get, so trigger both wannabe edgy Sup Forumssters and handout loving normies

>t. drank the koolaid
Overpopulation is an issue in the 3rd world. 1st world it's just something people spout to make themselves feel enlightened.

The biggest problem we have is the degradation of superior genetics and the rapid breeding of inferior genes which will lead to the eventual decline of humanity.
And non whites also have positive traits which should be preserved

Hard mode: post an opinion that is unpopular by normie AND by Sup Forums standards.

Example: ALL drugs should be legalized, regardless of if it's "hard", "soft", or "prescription". It's my body and life and the government shouldn't tell me what I can and can't do with it as long as I don't harm other people. If I want to be my own doctor and buy whatever drug I want from the store, I should be able to as long as the store will sell it to me, whether it be painkillers, antibiotics, heroine, or meth, all at my own risk. I can pay the money for a doctor's reccomendation if I so choose to want hear their judgement instead trusting my own.

This is a libertarian position.
Normalfags won't support this becauss "hard drugs are JUST BAD, okay?"
Sup Forums won't support this because drugs are degenerate.

We're going to find out how bad appointed ones are too, in my lifetime at least. I'm not sure, really. You can't have everything.

Cultural Marxism doesn't exist. It's a term coined by the far right in America that pins post modernism to a obscure and mostly discredited leftist thinkers.

then you will have a massive drug epidemic, people will cry and ask for universal healthcare to take care of the druggies and others will have to pay for your stupidity

Stalin did nothing wrong.
Full-blown, totalitarian, 'we wuz gulags n sheet' communism is the best political system.

Degenerates get v&d AND Muslims get forcibly atheized AND the 1% get put up against the wall AND neetbux for all AND no-one takes shit from no women

I really don't know why it's a Sup Forums unpopular opinion since it has everything Sup Forums loves, but whenever I bring it up it usually doesn't go down very well.

That little Canadian dude seems pretty fuckin' angry. He must be from the wrong part of the country. But that Gorilla can stay. clearly, he's good shit, and I don't wanna fuck with him.

It doesn't go down well because it's a literal full retard way of running your country to ensure it fucking crashes and burns.

I support the legalization of weed.

Serfdom to superpower in like 30 years m8, if that's crashing and burning then I'll take it

Noice, never seen a Canada version of this. Got any more of them OP?

I have some opinions that Sup Forums is probably going to hate

I don't believe in any NWO, Illuminati, or any organization that rules the world. I do believe that few individuals have more power than they do morals.

I'm fine with gays and jews. I've got friends who are gay and I've had jewish friends. As long as the gays keep it in the bedroom, I'm fine with it.

I think fascism is a stupid ideology.

I'm fine with globalism, just not the way its being done now.

Thats about it.

Krauts are the ones ruining the world in cooperation with the kikes
Hitler did a lot of things wrong
Stormfags are stupid

The economy is tanking, we need to stop welfare.

White population is tanking, we need to stop blacks from procreating.

Mass shooting everywhere, we need to arm more citizens.

Just the Russian. There's also a french version i've seen online.

>It's my body and life and the government shouldn't tell me what I can and can't do with it as long as I don't harm other people.
>implying hard drug use doesn't fuck the lives of people around users and society in general

>Linear tax

Into the trash.

I support Donald Trump.

Butthearded alot, not gonna lie.

Why is it so bad.

Can you guys please post more of this meme?

The wall just got 10 feet shorter

God I fucking hate Quebec so fucking much. Stupid frogs, it's because of them I was taught French in school

Non-duplicate

non duplicate

nada duplicado

no duplicate

>non
>duplicate

>people will cry and ask for universal healthcare
And we deny their request.
>others will have to pay for your stupidity
No, druggies will have to pay for their own. This problem is as simple as "just don't have universal government healthcare".
>implying hard drug use doesn't fuck the lives of people around users and society in general
That's a very broad non-specific statement that I'm going to respond to with a broad non-specific answer:
Who cares? Why is it my duty to care about how I look to society? If I want to do drugs and leave you alone, you should leave me alone too. I've made no indication that we should give aid or help to people who make wrong choices, just that they should have the freedom to do so, and suffer the consequences of their choices.

Both of your points seem to not be against legalized drugs, but rather, points against welfare/aid/gibsmedats, particularly for people who make these shitty choices. I say let natural selection weed them out. Welfare/Idiot-Aid wastes a lot of our money, and the war on drugs wastes a lot of our money too, why not end both?

If someone shits on their property we could leave it alone. Eventually though it starts stinking up the neighborhood. This is the same with heavy drug users. Eventually their problems reach us regardless of whether we want to help them or not. I would be somewhat fine with heavy drug use as long as you agree to be sterilized and agree to be euthanized if you ever go broke.

i can't imagine something more unpopular than this.

I don't get how this is unpopular.

Get some vowels in your language. Double kek

>eventually their problems reach us whether we want to help them or not
How? Cleaning up their bodies from leaving them to die in the streets?

They start littering our city streets begging for drugs and money. They commit crime. They destroy their families and become burdens.

>Make sure to clarify whether you consider it unpopular by normie standards or by Sup Forums standards.

of course i meant unpopular by our standards. i thought it would be self-explaining.

>tfw quebec created canada
>tfw all ur culture comes from quebec

So we charge them for committing crimes, such as literring places that aren't their own property, failing to provide for their children, or anything else illegal they might do. As far as non-dependant family members go, that's on their family members as individuals, it's not the government's role to babysit how people respond to their relative's habits.
Othwewise, this all already happens, the legality of drugs or lack thereof doesn't prevent drug users from doing these things, nor does it stop us from charging them for doing these things. The most significant impact legalizing drugs would make would be on people who do drugs without doing any other crime and people who want to get their medication without spending time and money for a nanny doctor to give them permission.

Unpopular opinion: Argentina isn't that white. :-)

I have no issue with gays, and here's why.
If:
>We are all hand crafted by god as his children
and
>Gays don't choose to be gay, it just happens
is true at the same time, then god crafted them to be gay, yes?
Now, that second one might not be true, but until I can figure out how god can be all powerful and at the same time we have free will, I can only assume those to be true, if that makes sense.
HOWEVER, I really wish the gays wouldn't be so over-represented in all forms of media, and it really feels like because of this that more gays are ""coming out""
Can anyone relate? It feels really hard to explain and yet simple at the same time.

you're just another libertarian, get over yourself

>come on guys, let's all share! no more competition for anything, guys!

Literally the most feminine ideology. Any male who supports it shouldn't even be considered a man.

As a br I approve this message

>1.78 MB
>
There is nothing wrong on being socially liberal

whats it called any way?

says 24KB on my side

I think Jewish women are pretty