USA: ESPN, Tennis Channel
Europe: SKY & Eurosport

>Official Streams (Geoblocked):
www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live-guide

>Stats:
www.tennisexplorer.com/wimbledon/2017/atp-men/
www.tennisexplorer.com/wimbledon/2017/wta-women/

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/58/British_Isles_(orthographic_projection).svg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

worth pointing out that Muller is the biggest CLUTCH player in the tournament

he has faced 35 break points this tournament and saved a ridiculous 78% of them.

Reminder brits are winning wimbledon hard this year

First for Serena's baby

Reminder that gabe is a dumb cuck and knows fuck all about tennis. Pretentious douchebag. sad!

GWAN BAZZA

What nationality is gonna be Murray today lads? Scot or British?

yes

USA WE GOT THIS RIGHT BOYS?

REMINDER TO ALL BRITS TO KEEP MAKING NEW THREADS TODAY, ALL WITH MURRAY AS THE OP IN ORDER TO TRIGGER THE JF'S

why not both?
rare best guay flag btw

Why did Andy Murray support scottish independence only on the day of the referendum? He could have campaigned for it for weeks and totally changed the outcome of the vote.
What a loser.

See English are so bad and desperate they need a Scot to win, in hope they will manage to profit from his glory.

>having a tennis player decide your political views

anyone stupid enough to change their vote because a sportsman told them to already voted yes

>that sour as fuck frenchman yesterday
He really hated seeing Murray and Konta knock the french out on monday

do brits count his win as ending that long no-win streak?

I HOPE BOTH MURRAY AND FED LOSE
IM SO SICK OF THE HIGHLY RATED PICKS WINNING.

Sam will fight for us, but he's clearly the underdog

>Federer
>Losing

He's gonna win the tournament my friend.

>do brits count a brit winning

>we'll still have to work 24/7 for shitty wage but at least we have a different flag

these independence movements are retarded

see `

how does it work with english and brits, all english are brits, but not all scots see themselves as brits?

All english are brits
All scots are brits
All welsh are english

why are tennis forums full of autistic grown men?

it's called "the british isles"
scots can say they're not british all they want that doesn't make it true

t. CoCo hater

all english, scots, welsh, norn irish (spoiler: irish too deep down) are brits
however, english are shit tier scots and look down upon scots, while scots are like the cool non-slimy brits and think the british pompus. lotta countryballing going on in those isles

They do for now. But once an englishman wins Wimbledon they will forget everything about Murray's win and have the headline:
'Adesimbo M'boko first English man to win Wimbledon since 1936!'

>it's a switching between BBC1 and BBC2 every 30 minutes day
fuck sake just sort it out Beeb

how do we get denmarkt to leave bundes?

how come the uk has no black tennis players?

Jay Clarke, wimbledon 2022 to celebrate Her Majesty's 70th jubilee

>still posting that flat chested bitch

Can't wait for Cilic to win Wimbly by surprise

fixed

lmao it's almost like nationhood is entirely arbitrary and subjective

because scottish people have a strong feeling of national identity and about 30-45% support scottish independence

english people are more at peace with a british identity because the British culture is pretty much like 100% English culture, its just the same. all things that foriegners think about Brits, like playing cricket, easting crumpets, talking politely are all English cultures and have fuck all to do with Scotland

The left island is called Ireland the right Island is called Great Britain. Everyone on the right Island is British. Members of the United Kingdom are also defined as British whether or not they live in Great Britain

it's natural for the english to associate himself with the superior scot. after all this is how the Union started. English people begging the scottish monarch to rule over them.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/58/British_Isles_(orthographic_projection).svg
you are a retard

I know, but would anyone call himself Brit first, then English? Or is it just geographical designation?

This isn't true at all though. All English sportsman are called British outside of sports where the UK teams compete separately.

Cilic is going to fucking choke again like he did with Federer isnt he?

> Or is it just geographical designation?

No there are many factors, mainly class/status/wealth and which area you are in. The UK is a tiny islands but there are many many flavours of people and histories and idealogies all over it. It's a fucking mess really, straight out of the 14th century.

GWAN ANDEH

Double fixed

>be Croatian
>choke

it's our version of
>be American
>get shot

Guys I just had a terrible thought: A Murray/Djokovic final is looking more and more likely.

>english tennis
>good

>scotland needs cartoons
>pic related is the reality

Complete the following sentence:
ENGLAND'S BRAVE _______ ________

When have you ever seen a middle class black man?

I like Murray but I want to see him lose to see you english lots mad to please my sadism.

maro itoje

'no'

rude
404 undefined
>Murray/Djokovic final
been inevitable since the beginning of time matey

England isn't represented in tennis, it's Great Britain. Not sure why this is hard for you foreigners to comprehend.

Murray
Muller

Fed
Djok

Muller
Fed

Retirement on both sides

So murray guaranteed another slam?

I have magical powers. Every time I bet money on something, I lose. What should I place a bet on?

Murray winning the Grand Slams that he's won so far, is more than I ever hoped when I first started following his career back in 2005.

I will never be heartbroken watching Andy ever again.

a lot of people will.

but like i said to you earlier its a lot easier to feel british if you are english than if you are scottish or welsh because the british culture is just the english culture.

name the first 5 things that come to you head when you think of brittain. guarantee they will all be english things

BIG

This. I suggest people save this picture and study it at their leisure to avoid any confusion in the future.

You fags are such snowflakes. Either be under the union in all sports or never do it.

kek. not bad

me getting a gf, bet against it

That's because foreigners think Scotland isn't part of Britain and Britain is just another word for England.

map is here

>5 things

queen
cricket
fish'n'chips
kilt
binge drinking (had a roomate, half-Irish, half-English)

BENCH PRESS + SHART

Simple minds eh.

You know Jo, the hot tennis gril with the finest legs in sport. Yeah that's it, the British one.

>"fags"
>"snowflakes"
>trite nonsense
>blustering desperation
>humourless arsehole

classic yank

I know your small American brain finds it hard to comprehend, but it's not.

BIG SERVIN SAM QUERREY

Cilic

>implying blacks have the mental fortitude to be a tennis champ

Irrelevant to the picture I posted.

It makes no sense to divide into countries based off of what sport you're playing. You would do better if you always formed one team.

>Americans in charge of winning even just one single point

BIG BREAKIN' EBAM

>who is serena williams

>queen
>cricket
>fish'n'chips

all english

>binge-drinking

kek, that's unironically one of the few things we all share

Refrain from communicating with me.

Doesn't help that with things like football, there was no one else to play against when we made our separate teams

How retarded are you exactly? Stick to your own geography

English fish and chips are fucking vile since 99% of chippies blanch the fish

Protip; This confusion is why you are antisemites.

>be ustase
>successfully ethnicly cleanse a lot of people away
>choke to communist partisans

must be sad being a Croat

>it took 230 seconds for Murray to cuck the American
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*breathes in*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

(You)

We compete separately in sports like football and rugby because we coded and invented them, we only ever had ourselves to play against until we exported them to the rest of the world. Tennis was coded here too but its history was a little different.

>5 things
complaining
murray
trainspotting
edinburgh
celtic

hes just getting warmed up

I'm a zionist antisemite

hopefully this will only last an hour or so.

need to hang my washing up.

grime
skins
fit birds
inbetweeners
lads
chris morris

that's what the pre-match warm-up is for

fuck off redditcuck
>blanch
wat?
t. hitler