Post an album that is in your top ten that isn't well known at all

Post an album that is in your top ten that isn't well known at all.

Pic unrelated. I just want good albums to look for on slsk. Got that 128 gb Fiio player I'm filling up.

Other urls found in this thread:

michellekblades.bandcamp.com/album/ataraxia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This shit is fucking incredible, and no one I have ever spoken to knows that the drummer from the Beach Boys put out one of the best albums of the 1970s

OH MY GOD IT'S IN COLOR EWWWWWW

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OFF MY BOARD!!!!

dumb frogposter

What? I rarely post Frogs on Sup Forums, if at all. This was just a rare occasion.

>but still posted a frog
you said you was conflicted...

i didnt really like it that much

not as good as Love You, Sunfllower, or Surf's Up for the 70s beach boys

this would be the least known, but still where i live was popular

Since when do people get defensive on Sup Forums

all the time

Holy shit someone else knows about this.

dumb frogposter

have you been here for only 10 seconds

totally stunning

There was a bit of bustle around the time of the reissue, but I rarely see this album discussed.

>IMG_6427.jpg
Try harder.

AND I SLIT MY THROAT FOR GILLS IN THE EVENT I GOTTA SURVIVE

Seriously though, why do so few Atmosphere fans know what this is?

dumb frogposter

Atmosphere is no stranger to depressing songs, but The Taste Of Rain is purely an analysis of suffering and the impetus of creativity. Most Atmos fans just like God Loves Ugly or Seven's Travel depressing, where it's fun. The Taste Of Rain isn't very "fun."

Addendum: I really fucking like God Loves Ugly and Seven's Travels, as well as pretty much all of Atmosphere's work. Tracks like Shrapnel, Blamegame, Fuck You Lucy, Reflections, etc. are classics.

Yeah, I have nothing against Atmosphere. I just wish more people were into Anticon.

if this had gotten more reissues, this would be held in much higher regard. too bad the rest of the band (excluding brian, who didn't know of it's existence) decided to be cunts and stop any rereleases

Stop trying to fit in, you're making a fool out of yourself.

dumb fit in poster

youtube-core

This album is so damn good but like three people have heard it and for some reason the artist put the album on private on bandcamp

this flew right under the radar locally and internationally

michellekblades.bandcamp.com/album/ataraxia

Are you a leaf?

is that a trap