I live in a city(Olsztyn) with a lot of catholics, protestants, pentecostals and lately more orthodox

I live in a city(Olsztyn) with a lot of catholics, protestants, pentecostals and lately more orthodox.

Besides pentecostals being weird as shit I never considered protestants or orthodox an other religion, they just do things a bit different that's it.

Lo and behold I came to Sup Forums and was shocked about how western euro protestants or russian orthodox are buttblasted because of catholics here.

What's the problem? In my city no one gives a fuck, like never ever. Also I traveled a lot and never met people who cared besides a few russians and one older german woman,

>What's the problem?
closed mindedness that comes from not leaving the basement

....ah and that little thing about civil and international wars with the excuse of religion. yeah gotta take that in account too

average russian think catholic is worse than nigger

Why though, I haven't met one person irl who says bad things about orthodox besides it being partly a tool for Kremlin expansion or the Patriarch having a bazillion dollar watch(which I heard from Orthodox people).

Probably, I never even knew half of my friends are protestant and when they told me nothing changed, it had a weight of words equal to, I don't know, ordering a coffee at starbucks? Nothing changed for me.

>Why though
i don't know, russians are stupid people

my fightfu joanna champion is from your city

oh also muh crusades!

There is literally nothing wrong with this boy hungry pedophile's beliefs.

we used to shit on these people
they're not popular here

we are Greeks

She's a uggo though, I talked with her in a pub.

Cucktholics are heretical homos, simple as that

>Why though,
Catholics has burned Jeanne D'Arc.

But we have literally 0 problems with having orthodox here, I mean I never even knew the buttpain is real, i never even thought about it.

And Copernic too. Fucking pedos.

*Jordano Bruno

Op here, I'll add a fun fact:
Copernicus actually lived in my city for quite long and he had a LOT of connections, even the inquisition couldn't touch him because the Pope went undercover to his lectures in Rome and was a fan of his. So he had both protection from the Polish King and the Pope, he was untouchable with only teutons having beef with him.

>What's the problem?
↓↓↓
>I came to Sup Forums

>Lo and behold I came to Sup Forums and was shocked about how western euro protestants or russian orthodox are buttblasted because of catholics here.
Sure it isn't the other way round chief? Sup Forums literally cannot shut the fuck up about "Proddies" being blah blah blah, deus vult etc etc

I'm 100% sure most "deus vult" posters didn't attend to a mass within a year or more. Plus I just described my experience, it's subjective since it only shows my point of view and what happend to me/around me.

I have a problem with heretics
You wouldn't know because you're a genuine Christian

*not a genuine Christian
shitty phone

I miss the good old days of burning Orthodox alive.

>What's the problem?
No one really knows. Ive seen this too. you would think they just have some different practices but in reality they are very intolerant of other people doing things different ways.
they're kind of like Muslims in that they just behave erratically without reason I guess.

Past that I don't really think about them too much. Aus is the kind of place where you can get by without really mentioning your religion at all. easier to keep those things to yourself if you think protestants or muslims might be around.

Because Catholic is a strong part of the identity. Being Orthodox is like labeling yourself a filthy Serb. Orthodox is a foreigner, a nigger tier migrant. He's not Croatian.

Protestants are retarded in the head. Sola heresy and shit like that is American degeneracy. At least American tourist goes home. Protestant is a liberal fifth column who doesn't understand what it means to be a Croat. They're dumb and gullible people falling for American propaganda. Absolutely disgusting. At least Orthodox are Christian. Protestants need to be exiled and banned.

no its definitely protestants (see protest)

go tell a catholic that you're protestant and they'll not care or ask you why you're telling them this

tell a protestant you're catholic and they'll tell you you're doing it wrong or any other kind of fuss they can make

>go tell a catholic that you're protestant and they'll not care
No, I'll feel disgust and ask them to leave.

>No, I'll feel disgust and ask them to leave.
either way you wont interfere with them in the future or try to change them
so its not like it matters past that point

Being Orthodox is like labeling yourself a glorious Greek, you subhuman shitskin.
t. Greek

You're defending a Greek by calling someone else a shitskin? You really didn't think this through.

It was an obvious meme-joke based on the link to ikibey.

>tfw our churches will never make peace

>I never considered protestants or orthodox an other religion
pretty much how I feel

Orthodoxy is Islam Lite.

Catholic = subhuman
Slavic = subhuman
---------------------------------
Catholic Slavs = subhuman^2

pls, no hate

No hate, bro. Only memes.

Turks and Greeks are a missing link.

fun fact: no one cares what denomination one is these days aside from theologians, trad LARPers on the internet and extreme nationalists (especially along fault lines) who make denominational struggle an important part of their identity

fun fact: you're gay

fun fact: you're gay

t. @JohnTheologianTrueOrthodox

Poles are the cumbuckets of Orthodoxy, copious Russian Orthodox semen has coated their vaginal walls

Greeks are false Turks

a fact that is also fun: you're gay

no more fun facts

read my treatise on the filioque that I posted on truechristianity.wordpress.com

fun fact: refer to the previous fun fact

fun fact: you're trying too hard to fit in

read my treatise on homosexuality that I posted on funfacts.wordpress.com

fun fact: trying too hard but I believe you since you're gay

ummmmm no sweetie, gays are not allowed in this thread