/trans/ - are year la edition

Mesut Ozil says he wants to stay at Arsenal and is hoping to agree a new deal with the Gunners. The Germany midfielder only has a year left on his current contract and is demanding £350,000-a-week to stay. (Daily Mail)

>Manchester City are thought to be about £10m adrift of Tottenham Hotspur's £50m valuation of defender Kyle Walker, 27.(Evening Standard)

Chelsea target Alvaro Morata has been included in Real Madrid's squad for their tour of the US. The 24-year-old striker will also be able to show Manchester United what they could be missing as the two sides share training facilities in Los Angeles. (ESPN)

>West Brom boss Tony Pulis is planning a double swoop on Manchester United for defenders Chris Smalling and Phil Jones. Smalling, 27, and Jones, 25, both have two years left on their contracts at Old Trafford. (Daily Mirror)

>Everton look likely to miss out on Dutch defender Jairo Riedewald, with Crystal Palace having already agreed a deal with Ajax for the 20-year-old. (De Telegraaf via Daily Post)

Liverpool target Naby Keita has dropped a big hint that he would like to move to Anfield. The RB Leipzig midfielder liked a mocked-up photo posted on social media showing him in a Reds' kit. (Liverpool Echo)

>Brighton and Hove Albion goalkeeper Christian Walton has signed a new contract ahead of a loan move. The 21-year-old, who has agreed a four-year deal with the Seagulls, is tipped to join Wigan. (The Argus)

Swansea City have yet to receive any offers for winger Jefferson Montero, who has been linked with a move to Newcastle United. (Wales Online)

>Bookies have cut the odds of Alexis Sanchez joining Manchester City from Arsenal. The 28-year-old forward has been linked with a number of moves away from the Emirates. (Manchester Evening News)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.as.com/en/2017/07/12/football/1499858733_749854.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Ytmr2AVHvu8
sportmediaset.mediaset.it/mercato/juventus/milan-maxi-offerta-per-bonucci-romagnoli-e-de-sciglio-più-soldi-la-juve-ci-pensa_1162246-201702a.shtml
twitter.com/Crap90sFootball
twitter.com/AnonBabble

City treble coming

James' face is very unsettling

What have i become

It's not

Striker to Chelsea when
Yoko wa honto ni baka da naa to Chelsea when

Lads where are all the regens?

*granate explodiert*

*sells walker*

There is literally no way that they let this lead slip

uhh user i.....

*kane and deli gets injured*
*sells dier*

then buys Mateo Kovacic and a winger that's good
*dreams*

I don't rate Walker, surely there's some decent fullback in the bundesliga. Certainly not worth what the yids are asking

Amavi m8, £25 million bargain for a world class prospect

he's homegrown something that city is in dire need of
110% not crooked too!

Corchia is going to Sevilla for around 5m euros

If only >we had a regen for Zabaleta

>I now remember Sebastian Corchia

striker: never
yoko: medical next week

Dutch 74 time international Lieke Martens signs for FC Barcelona!

didn't he have a medical already?

can she play wingback

Have barca's board given up on the men's team?

I lieke her

Should've kept him on lower wages and used him at DM when the inevitable injury occurs. He was always versatile imo

She's like martens but she has a vagina haha

Signing of the summer?

Could get Debuchy for free

>she

>6,00 Mill. €

>Lieke Martens
found a new footyfu, lads

>#cheekyloan

>Real Madrid remain unable to come to an agreement with Real Betis over the payment of midfielder Dani Ceballos's transfer fee.
Betis insistent Real should pay Ceballos fee up front

>Los Blancos are offering Betis 16m euros in two instalments (eight now and the remainder in six months), but this proposal has been rejected by the Andalusians.

>Betis want the full amount up front, while Real's stance is that they are due concessions over the payment process given that they are preparing to part with a figure higher than the 15m-euro price in the player's buy-out clause.

en.as.com/en/2017/07/12/football/1499858733_749854.html

>0,00 Mill. €

Has the Snubchester meme gone too far?

>£200m for Lindelof, Lukaku, Perisic and Dier
Just fuck my window up, senpai.

Why don't Chelsea just sign Sanchez and play him upfront?

why did he pick halal bench over a decent chance of starting for barca

>can I use your laptop for a second, user. I need to check my facebook..

>£90m
upfront

Imagine if you were born a meme. That would be like the worst ethnicity.

They seem most likely to get Belotti and he'll be 100.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ytmr2AVHvu8
who dis slag?

rage comic

>Azar-Sanchez-Pedro

Lilliput FC

Miley Cyrus' Sister

bit difference in age, height and playing style bu yeah €100m is way to much for Belotti. I still think they should try to go for Icardi. He might be tha same price tho

how do you reckon james will do this season lads

lies

I didn't think anyone besides Costa would wait 6 months to play for Atleti

20+ goals, papa carlo knows how to play him.

>Fiorentina reportedly want Middlesbrough midfielder Marten de Roon to replace Borja Valero.

>The Viola sold Valero to Inter this week, after a protracted transfer saga in which both club and player traded barbs.

>That leaves them with a creative void in the middle of the park, and Gianluca Di Marzio’s website believes De Roon has been identified as the idea replacement.

>Coach Stefano Pioli believes he would fit perfectly into his style of play, with Boro asking for around €15m [£13.4m] to sell.

>Fiorentina hope to negotiate that fee down, and the Dutchman is unlikely to stay in England after Middlesbrough were relegated last season.

Atalanta have also show interest, just 12 months after selling De Roon.

>Milan have officially completed the signing of Polish youngster Przemysław Bargiela from Ruch Chorzów.

>It was reported last week that the 17-year-old would join the Rossoneri for €350,000 plus another €150,000 in bonuses.

>“Przemysław Bargiela’s transfer to AC Milan has been finalised!” the Polish club confirmed on their official website.

>“The Niebieskich youth product was already in Italy last year, as in December he was invited to train with Inter.

>“Soon director Massimiliano Mirabelli moved to Milan and he didn’t forget about Przemka, pushing to bring him to Italy.

>“Yesterday both clubs came to an agreement, and today the official documents were signed.

>“We congratulate you, Przemkowi, and wish you good luck with the Rossoneri!”

He's going to Las palmas for 6 months IIRC.

you're right

>I tsuuu

Bakayoko to Chelsea/United when

>the transfer that will never be finalised
Im starting to doubt Bakayoko even exists

With release clauses you either pay the fee up front or you haven't actually triggered the clause

his name does seem like it was made up to mock weeaboos

Mendy has dyed his hair light blue

It'll be hilarious if this transfer somehow falls through

Sick reference bro 10/10

Leicester’s owner, King Power, accused of £327m corruption in Thailand
• Alleged to have short-changed Thai government over duty free takings
• Leicester vice-chairman reported to have denied any wrongdoing by company

why is an ex player, who had 1 appearance in 6 years, and isn't part of the coaching staff travelling with the squad on tour?
(Bojan Đorđić)

Wouldn't surprise me

What they did to avoid lower league FFP was always dirty as fuck

City will get gazumped by Lazio

*Helicopters away quickly*

It's all part of the plan

He works as a pundit/commentator in sweden now. I hate him with a passion.

>stackedford

How much sex is he having per week on average you reckon?

She's actually pretty cute. One of the more attractive girls in the national squad and our current star player.
Her Limburg accent is a bit disgusting but you can't have everything.

>light blue

>Leonardo Bonucci to Milan

sportmediaset.mediaset.it/mercato/juventus/milan-maxi-offerta-per-bonucci-romagnoli-e-de-sciglio-più-soldi-la-juve-ci-pensa_1162246-201702a.shtml

depends how Lingard's arse feels

>Money + Mattia de Sciglio and Alessio Romagnoli Juve have 72h to respond to the bid

Anyone selling a right back?

That's just the meme now, it doesn't mean anything. Greaseman has light blue hair too.

Just remember AL CAPS when you spell the man name

I kind of like Dominique Janssen more desu, looking at the team now.

Don't know any of them though

>aguero

Imagine how fucking good he would be if he had normal knees

Have some fun twitter.com/Crap90sFootball

Anouk Hoogendijk >

good post

She retired :( No more Noukje

should move to Spain, get a winter rest period and some lovely sun. Probably fix his knee.
Why the fuck does he love manchester? probably the only Arg to do so.

they seem so unathletic

Oh my

wow he looks a lot like the rock

Vitolo done

Is 2017 the year football badges went down the drain?

Delet

Sometimes wonder if he would have stayed had he not scored the league winner, instantly made him a club legend

did she get a career ending pregnancy?

>Anouk Hoogendijk
>Hoogendik
hugging dick?

>grime """"""music"""""""